Forums

EU Maintenance times...

QRob

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Senzura said:

So it was 3-4 hours into the maint and they add on another 5 hours? for nothing really being done in the maint gj nc

12 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Maybe the patch messed up something and now they are in panic trying to fix it?

No, they just lied because they wanted a much longer maint to do stuff and took this opportunity to look like the good guys that they are, giving us an early maint and then OOPS its extended sorry 'bout that boyz.

To All the people that are crying in this thread about maintenance (yet again)

Every single time, you log into your account and into the game, after you fill in your pin code, there is always a window popping up with the Terms of Service, and you ALWAYS click AGREE.

Now, in there, between all the letters and words....its clearly stated they can do maintenance for as long as they want and at any given time they want, aaand....guess what, they dont even need to notify you of the maintenance.

Yes, thats all written in there, and you happily accept it. So stop making these threads each time there is maintenance....

And yay! longer maintenance means i can start playing when i get home from work!

UPDATE: All [#BladeandSoul] servers will remain down longer until 08:15 PDT / 10:15 CDT / 15:15 UTC. Apologies for the inconvenience

Maybe they need 5 extra hours to ban all the hackers and bots before the event starts? xD

30 minutes ago, Belly Da Melly said:

No, they just lied because they wanted a much longer maint to do stuff and took this opportunity to look like the good guys that they are, giving us an early maint and then OOPS its extended sorry 'bout that boyz.

You do know that they lose money when they do maintenance?

Its not like we can google to find out UTC/PDT and what AM and PM is, (it will take like 30secs) ain't nobody got time for that!!! How amazing is this, now we have a thread in BnS forum to teach us to read the time..! But wrong section, should be under player to player support! 

P.S. I can't wait for the thread "Lets Learn the Alphabet!" ..!!!! 

30 minutes ago, Ethria said:

Its not like we can google to find out UTC/PDT and what AM and PM is, (it will take like 30secs) ain't nobody got time for that!!! How amazing is this, now we have a thread in BnS forum to teach us to read the time..! But wrong section, should be under player to player support! 

P.S. I can't wait for the thread "Lets Learn the Alphabet!" ..!!!! 

Where are you from? I guess somewhere where you use AM and PM? Trust me, this can be pretty confusing to europeans. Like the metric system is confusing to people from the US. If you grow up with it, it's simple.

3 hours ago, Reaper00 said:

Actually it's not. GMT and UTC do not change throughout the year as they are actually reference times set by the international standards institute (well UTC really as GMT stopped being a standard in the 70's). During summer time countries on GMT change to GMT+1

I stand corrected, the +1 threw me

1 hour ago, Purestic said:

Where are you from? I guess somewhere where you use AM and PM? Trust me, this can be pretty confusing to europeans. Like the metric system is confusing to people from the US. If you grow up with it, it's simple.

I'm from Europe actually.. I haven't grown up with "am/pm" and I have learned english from music, tv and MMO's. Oh and some really really basic at school. :) If I learned the difference between am and pm, then anyone can! :)

Just now, Fozzie Bear said:

I honestly don't see how it wouldn't be, unless Europe is full of analog clocks with 24 hours on them.

xD

yeah we don't just have analog clocks with 24 hours on them but we don't use the "am" or "pm" ... every country got other names for this.
I just thought it is common sense what the "am" and "pm" means ^^

Archived