LOADING TIME

shengkun

Basically an SSD is your best shot at improving your load times. Some other things you could try:

Check the game in question is not writing files in your HDD (if your C: drive is HDD, it's possible that some temporary files and other game-related cached files are being written there)

More RAM. If you have less than 4GB this is a must, if you have 4GB it's still recommended. 8GB is a sweet number.

Check running processes (antivirus, antispyware, firewall, etc). Some security programs can make things very slow, and only have one of each (if that) running at the same time, i.e., don't have 2 antivirus running at the same time.

2 minutes ago, Uvo said:

Basically an SSD is your best shot at improving your load times. Some other things you could try:

Check the game in question is not writing files in your HDD (if your C: drive is HDD, it's possible that some temporary files and other game-related cached files are being written there)

More RAM. If you have less than 4GB this is a must, if you have 4GB it's still recommended. 8GB is a sweet number.

Check running processes (antivirus, antispyware, firewall, etc). Some security programs can make things very slow, and only have one of each (if that) running at the same time, i.e., don't have 2 antivirus running at the same time.

ok i removed my HDD when i install SSD. so maybe the solution here is Ram . Btw tnx for a tip :)

Archived