Sign in to follow this  
Rainbow Vomit

Dear Yehara people

I am currently in the search for the name pumpkin  it happen to be my pet and my best friend she has sadly passed and I would love to have the name for my Lyn as my own memorial for her she was a lovely little pom I had adopted because she was abused by her previous owners  and today she sadly passed away today and I am in hopes of finding the name on the Yehara server for not just for remembering my pet but my best friend if you know anyone that has it if you have it please contact me and was can discuss what you would like for the name and hopefully I find it soon. 

PS please no horrible trolling, today was by far already horrible for me  I am really just looking for this name not shitty comebacks or bullshit posts just my Dogs name. 

Inugami   

You can get the name without actually having the "real" version by using foreign letters, just like in guild wars, providing that version of the name isn't already taken. For example, you could use Pumpkín or Pumpkiñ (not sure if tildas work but I know the í will.

Enhance   
1 hour ago, Rainbow Vomit said:

I am currently in the search for the name pumpkin  it happen to be my pet and my best friend she has sadly passed and I would love to have the name for my Lyn as my own memorial for her she was a lovely little pom I had adopted because she was abused by her previous owners  and today she sadly passed away today and I am in hopes of finding the name on the Yehara server for not just for remembering my pet but my best friend if you know anyone that has it if you have it please contact me and was can discuss what you would like for the name and hopefully I find it soon. 

PS please no horrible trolling, today was by far already horrible for me  I am really just looking for this name not shitty comebacks or bullshit posts just my Dogs name. 

http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Pumpkin&s=103

Says she's on Mushin. I doubt the person's giving it up as it seems like it's their main name/account name as well.

Edited by Enhance

KaLnoX   

Not only that but at the closed beta/launching stage of western bns there was a mass reservation and hogging of popular original names and words by some of the marketing/community staff of ncsoft/bns look it up if you don't believe. I think some were even hogged for the sole purpose of selling to the highest payer, I shit you not.

Your post made me so sad OP :(

But yeah, character names aren't server based but region based mainly to avoid having two characters with the exact same name in cross-server or in PvP rankings.