Low FPS/Stutter Fix (Nvidia)

Archess

15 hours ago, Sudako said:

Since you want to see perfect scaling  here you go  i took this tonight still by the same method listed in my in my tips and tricks

if any one else would like help they are welcome to it. Green you can keep telling yourself something doesnt work over and over for all i care any more.

i spent almost all of my sunday helping people if you want help as well you can have it but you are going to have to be open to trying and a bit of effort

Well that is much better. Your screenshots didn't do it justice before.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the optimization in this game is soo horrible 

firstly there is no actual full screen mode 

secondly they dont really use full or atleast half of gpu performance 

on my gtx 980 amp extreme , it is only using 24% of total gpu power , all my settings were cranked up for max performance and yet the game doesn't even use it , this is what you call *cricket* poor optimization

33 minutes ago, xwindbladex said:

on my gtx 980 amp extreme , it is only using 24% of total gpu power , all my settings were cranked up for max performance and yet the game doesn't even use it , this is what you call *cricket* poor optimization

I completely disagree.

Optimization is on par and better than most dx9  mainstream titles out

GPU gets used, screen shot in windowed mode at idle, check the usage. Perhaps you have settings or drivers that are negatively impacting your card. 

Turn more eye candy settings on if you want a higher usage. I'm not running with everything on in this screen shot. Just to show that it does.

20zbseo.jpg

8yx1dd.png

Hi op I followed your step to the letter but the msi Afterburner shows that my maximum usage after my session yesterday was only 53%. All my setting is maxed out and all box is ticked. Not hating here but I'm just really trying to get some advise. I even hit 3 fps yesterday when doing ssp.

• 7 months later...
On 4/19/2016 at 4:47 AM, xwindbladex said:

The game engine is very old and none of these GPU's existed when it launched. The performance is going to be dodgy at best.

8 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

The game engine is very old and none of these GPU's existed when it launched. The performance is going to be dodgy at best.

Bns fps doesnt rly come from gpu, it comes from your cpu, and why your gpu usage is low cuz it doesnt take much effort for gpu to render bns frames compared to games that are gpu based

On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 1:20 PM, itsCloudy said:

please you didnt answer me :P about my Nvidia 610,anything could help me ! 

You need a beter GPU!

I have a 610m on laptop and is just old GPU max 30FPS average 20fps lots of ppl 5fps :)

5 hours ago, penguinLOLO said:

Yeah yeah for west version of BnS you need Intel Xeon,NVIDIA GTX TITAN (better x2) and 64 GB RAM. And maaybe...maaybe you will get more than 10 fps in battle. Or you can just buy a car, or a house...*-*

Nop Xeon dont help it is not the best single core CPU and dont think SLI help too

You need more some like this. 8.429GHZ CPU

You pay this guys to stay in your home put liquid nitrogen in your CPU and you play BS :P

Archived