Spring Treasure Trove Event explained :)

Koter

The format seems good but if I had to criticize, I'd add "... for the reading disabled" in the title.

It would be very helpful if you went over the prices that were appearing on other servers and the items that weren't mentioned on the news page, perhaps speculating the chances to get some and whether or not it's worthwhile to sell gold/use HM coins to get the keys, rather than just reading the said page aloud.

Your video explains nothing. Other regions are a whole other game.

First, this event is coming from NCSoft, so you will be disappointed in the drops for the money spent.

Second, the way they announced this was their way of removing gold from the game. Look at all the major losses from the AH and the event has not even started. Players are dumping their items for HM coins and all that gold goes by-by. I lost a weeks worth of profits in 2 days. Thank you NCSoft.

Third, with the very low drop rates of good item in these boxes, expect the market to be back to normal or even higher prices by Saturday.

Oh and did you catch the part that you need to be level 36 to open those chests?

18 minutes ago, DeadlyAxeMan said:

Oh and did you catch the part that you need to be level 36 to open those chests?

thats because its 1 roll/char not 1/account (if its like the one we had for Xmas outfit back at beta). 

imagine how many char will be created if they do it for a minimum of lvl10 that takes less than 30min to get.

In my OPINION this had to be done cause of the facked up prices. i know its good for those who spend a lot of money in this game but at the same time it ballances for the f2p players. Just because some1 can afford to pay Ks it doent mean that f2pps have to keep up with them and start saving up to buy Coins. Spending RL money is an option that u have to progress faster no1 forces any1 to do it BUT thats the smallest part of the community cause 80% are ppl who are willing to pay only for the premium and nothing more, and that doesnt make them less "wanted" in this game cause 80% of a monthly fee for premium is way more money for NCsoft than the 20% of the ppl that ll spend like 1k at every event that happens every 3 months 

8 hours ago, Kenshin said:

thats because its 1 roll/char not 1/account (if its like the one we had for Xmas outfit back at beta). 

imagine how many char will be created if they do it for a minimum of lvl10 that takes less than 30min to get.

In my OPINION this had to be done cause of the facked up prices. i know its good for those who spend a lot of money in this game but at the same time it ballances for the f2p players. Just because some1 can afford to pay Ks it doent mean that f2pps have to keep up with them and start saving up to buy Coins. Spending RL money is an option that u have to progress faster no1 forces any1 to do it BUT thats the smallest part of the community cause 80% are ppl who are willing to pay only for the premium and nothing more, and that doesnt make them less "wanted" in this game cause 80% of a monthly fee for premium is way more money for NCsoft than the 20% of the ppl that ll spend like 1k at every event that happens every 3 months 

NCSoft isn't forcing anyone to do anything lol. If you don't like the event, then the only way to vote is with your wallet. Don't spend a dime on it.

2 hours ago, Kyotheman101 said:

So if your new you kind of boned for awhile, Don't have lvl 36 yet and im poor

I do have NcCoin, but video still didn't really answer anything, and that image he found on google might not even be same in our version.

It's probably gonna be the same except for some items that aren't available in our version of the game like legendary shitt

Anything which allows me to gear up easier and faster because of cheap prices on materials is MOST welcome. The rate of actually getting what you need however is the main problem with this. As is it 1 week duration ONLY there is going to be quite insane wallet busting action from a lot of people, and as such the potential on good stuff is actually quite high. This is the best time to look for that skill book you got douched on or that BW gem you couldn't get after 400 boxes. I will just use my 5 chars per day for my free spins however, and pray 2 slots actually pay out within the time limit.

3 hours ago, MGT said:

Anything which allows me to gear up easier and faster because of cheap prices on materials is MOST welcome. The rate of actually getting what you need however is the main problem with this. As is it 1 week duration ONLY there is going to be quite insane wallet busting action from a lot of people, and as such the potential on good stuff is actually quite high. This is the best time to look for that skill book you got douched on or that BW gem you couldn't get after 400 boxes. I will just use my 5 chars per day for my free spins however, and pray 2 slots actually pay out within the time limit.

100% agree. If this event didn't happen i'd probably wouldnt be able to upgrade my weapon until about a month or maybe two months from now. I mean yeah its gonna crash the market but oh well lol its only for a few weeks.

Good thing I got 2 chars at lvl 36+ already. 3rd one still is lvl 31, but should get to 36+ this weekend. Here's hoping for MTS. 5g for each of these still is a bit much for me, especially when they are often put in stacks of no less than 5 in Marketplace.

it's gonna be fun with 100 items variation, and NCsoft? best joke of 2016. you're gonna get all the crap stuff. guaranteed. and if you think that 200 venom darts are too much, later you will need 1k+

6 hours ago, Ginki said:

it's gonna be fun with 100 items variation, and NCsoft? best joke of 2016. you're gonna get all the crap stuff. guaranteed. and if you think that 200 venom darts are too much, later you will need 1k+

Im surprised but on my server venom darts are down to under 2g. They are still cheap just not as cheap as i thought they were gonna be lol.

1 hour ago, Arohk said:

100 random items does not mean they all have an equal 1% chance to pop up.

I saw a streamer last night open up about 100+ of these lock boxes and I think he only got one rare gem idk if it was worth it maybe it was they are going for a lot now.

After watching all these streamers open up hundreds of boxes i'm beginning to think some of the stuff you get is kind of meh except for the gems. I really want one of those gems but they are almost 700g on my server.

Archived