Hongmoon Coin..

Catalyst Omega

I don't know if it's the inflation of gold or people have no incentive to buying NCoin but trying to purchase Hogmoon Coins is hard!

Maybe it's the fact everyone is trying to purchase Hogmoon coins, maybe no incentive to purchase NCoin, maybe the inflation of gold is not helping....
Yesterday it was 1:47 ration Gold to Hogmoon now it's 1:45
It's going to continue dropping so can someone in BNS inside quicken the pace of the dropping ratio so can finally buy Hogmoon coins! 

I think 1:45 is the floor. 

If people would sell in larger lots than 1, they would find more success. With gold being so much easier to obtain than it was at 45, the price floor should really be dropped a lot more. 

Just now, KatHead said:

I think 1:45 is the floor. 

If people would sell in larger lots than 1, they would find more success. With gold being so much easier to obtain than it was at 45, the price floor should really be dropped a lot more. 

Yes the price floor yesterday was 1:47 so as I said the floor is falling and if it continually falls (I have no clue if it will/does) at the pace it is, to fluently be able to buy Hongmoon coins quickly will take another week or more.... But if someone inside the company hit the pedal to drop floor quickly will be appreciated.  

Gold price always drops during new outfits releases, and then now the pay to open more chest event - has crashed the gold market hard.

But also, it shouldn't have been so high in the first place as gold is much much easier to get at 50 and it was still selling at the price it was at 45.

Archived