Lost crafting items

Anti Hero

Lets just say I screwed up....big time

Here is the scenario: Had a bajillion things going on around me at the time, between in game and real life, to say the least I was rather distracted...I accidentally canceled a clan craft before all the materials were even placed to begin the craft. Well the items we had started placing are now gone and between myself and some clan mates we are out about 6-7K NCoin. Submitted a ticket and NCSoft basically said too bad :/

GM Ariestaurus Yesterday at 22:46
Hello there,

Thank you for contacting Blade and Soul Support.

We understand that you accidentally cancelled the Guild Crafting. However, Support Team is unable to restore the crafting materials that were lost in the process. Therefore, we apologize as we are unable to assist you with your request. We can only hope for your understanding regarding this matter.

Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance.

Regards,

GM Ariestaurus
NCSOFT Support Team

I find this to be absolutely ridiculous. Your support staff has been giving back all sorts of things that people are destroying or "losing" from entire soul shield sets, to guild banks full of mats because a clan leader "accidentally" disbanded the clan. I'm not sure if this has happened to any other clans out there, but just be careful as to what you are doing, one simple mistake could cost you hundreds of dollars and NCSoft will tell you to go pound salt. I tip my hat to you NCSoft, well played :/

Archived