So, how exactly the Spring Teasure Trove Event will work?

NN13

So, I am going to describe the method the way I understood it and those who know properly, please tell me if I got it right -

The method is for 1 character -

1. Without Keys - 1 chance a day to open treasure chest.

2. With Keys - 'x' chance a day with 'x' keys, along with 1 free chance.

3. Without Expansion - I get 2 different item choices once I open the chest, out of which I can purchase 1 item.

4. With Expansion - I get 8 different item choices once I open the chest, out of which I can purchase 1 item.

Now, my questions -

1. Will the Expansion ticket be permanent during the event?

For example, if I buy 1 Expansion ticket for my BM, will I get 8 item choice everyday till the event ends? Or will I have to purchase an Expansion ticket everyday?

My common sense says it is the former, but seeing that a stack of 6 Expansions tickets can be bought, I am confused a bit.

Thank You for any help.

1 minute ago, VRock said:

i think because is for each chracter you can buy stacks of expansion ticket so if you have 8 lvl 36++ you can have 64 items?

Rather, as I understand it, I get a choice of 8 items of all 8 of my characters, but I am able to buy only 1 item for each, thus resulting in me buying a total of 8 items from 64 choices?

Am I right? I am basing this from the video in the other thread.

I think 1 expansion ticket unlocks ONE additional slot to choose.
Ie - a single ticket allows you to choose among 3 items. 2 tickets allow you to choose between 4 items. 6 tickets allow you to choose between 8 items.

Something I'd like to know is wether we have to buy an item the moment we open the chest. Or wether we can open the chest, look at the selection, close the chest, send gold with an alt, open the chest again and get the item.

As i understood it one ticket increases the amount of items for one char by one but is permanent for event (or even after it?!)

I'd much rather have one ticket unlock 8 slots tho. Would be more price efficient i believe.

2 hours ago, NN13 said:

So, I am going to describe the method the way I understood it and those who know properly, please tell me if I got it right -

The method is for 1 character -

1. Without Keys - 1 chance a day to open treasure chest.

2. With Keys - 'x' chance a day with 'x' keys, along with 1 free chance.

3. Without Expansion - I get 2 different item choices once I open the chest, out of which I can purchase 1 item.

4. With Expansion - I get 8 different item choices once I open the chest, out of which I can purchase 1 item.

Now, my questions -

1. Will the Expansion ticket be permanent during the event?

For example, if I buy 1 Expansion ticket for my BM, will I get 8 item choice everyday till the event ends? Or will I have to purchase an Expansion ticket everyday?

My common sense says it is the former, but seeing that a stack of 6 Expansions tickets can be bought, I am confused a bit.

Thank You for any help.

1. Yes, the expansion ticket is permanent, but character-specific. If you buy 6 slot (to a max of 8), your other ccharacters only have 2 slots.

Also, note that this event is very very troll. If you do NOT have all slots unlocked, it still shows you the item you missed your chance on (the item in the locked slots).

Archived