Jump to content
Forums

Unlock the Chi Master


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TeGeek said:

i wonder why ncsoft doesnt responde to big post like this one. when this post is more or less directed to them from the point of what we want

Probably because they don't care,or because they don't wanna give any information in advance before the official announcement. Either way, I'd really be happy if they could give a hint,this situation is just making people more and more impatient. I'm a bit tired of farming by now,since I've been doing it for 1 month without spending a single gold. All I can do now is farming gold,and that is boring... I wanna do achievements,and upgrade gear,but that will happen on my chi master

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think you have much understanding of the way we've received content so far. The client build is very up-to-date, and its compatibility is almost on par with Korea in terms of functionality, en

That is a not class-specific problem though. Anyone who is starting the game or want to make an alt faces the same catch-up game. It's a systematic issue that the game is not a new player and alt-frie

Why not spend time gathering gold, and mats for this chi master, like people did for the warlock?   Like if you wanna roll it so badly.... then prepare the best you can for it? and get

The problem chi master will face atm is the longer they prolong the release of the class the more those people have to catch up to and people that have played the same class since launch are complaining that they are not able to catch up(even if some are just to bad to know what to do to get progress). A next patch or the patch after the one on 27th is going to provide people to continue to progress on the gear which just sets people that are going to play chi master even further behind all the other. And to the people saying you can farm the mats you are still going to have to farm some dungeons for the purple plus some blue weapons needs you to farm stuff to since they cant be bought on market (ex warrior weapon from mushin and the moonwater one from faction vendor in mistywood)

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TeGeek said:

The problem chi master will face atm is the longer they prolong the release of the class the more those people have to catch up to and people that have played the same class since launch are complaining that they are not able to catch up(even if some are just to bad to know what to do to get progress). A next patch or the patch after the one on 27th is going to provide people to continue to progress on the gear which just sets people that are going to play chi master even further behind all the other. And to the people saying you can farm the mats you are still going to have to farm some dungeons for the purple plus some blue weapons needs you to farm stuff to since they cant be bought on market (ex warrior weapon from mushin and the moonwater one from faction vendor in mistywood)

Yeah, all of that is true,but the thing is that NC don't really care about us having to catch up,since that leads to more playing time, and that leads to more chances of getting money.

 

I was being optimistic with a fast release of the class due to all this feedback like it happened with the warlock,but I don't know what to think now. Right now I just log in to do dailies,since as I said,I'm bored of farming money for a class that could be released in june,july or even august. This lack of information is demotivating.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Marronero said:

Yeah, all of that is true,but the thing is that NC don't really care about us having to catch up,since that leads to more playing time, and that leads to more chances of getting money.

 

I was being optimistic with a fast release of the class due to all this feedback like it happened with the warlock,but I don't know what to think now. Right now I just log in to do dailies,since as I said,I'm bored of farming money for a class that could be released in june,july or even august. This lack of information is demotivating.

im pretty sure ncsoft didnt change their mind on when to release the warlock cause of the people on the forum or twitter since we have not even heard chi master is comming yet like they did with warlock. They had when warlock was going to be released since before launch. which is probably the same case with chi master now. we just have to wait for the planned release since they wont bend to the forum pressure

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, TeGeek said:

im pretty sure ncsoft didnt change their mind on when to release the warlock cause of the people on the forum or twitter since we have not even heard chi master is comming yet like they did with warlock. They had when warlock was going to be released since before launch. which is probably the same case with chi master now. we just have to wait for the planned release since they wont bend to the forum pressure

That's why we could get some information, at least a "don't even bother farming for now". That way I would know when to expect it. Now, I'm always expecting it to come soon, and with every patch coming without the class, I feel more and more demotivated.

 

26 minutes ago, Ambition said:

lol i decided not to wait for SF anymore, say hi to a new KFM main ^_^

That's good for you ^^. I enjoyed KFM but SF was too fun for me when I played it. I need to wait for it :p.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they will release it soon (this month please :c) so I can learn how to master it and main it for the rest of my life because this class is freakin awesome. Some may say the SF/CM DMG output is too low.. but screw it. Even tho the dmg isnt that great I can heal; revive; have melee and ranged ice attacks; blocks; iframes. Darn it I want it so bad now!

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Ginki said:

yes i do, and i'm telling you that not even 100 million votes will change anything. they have already made a schedule on how the content will be released, and that's not gonna change. Chi Master will come out when it's scheduled to come out. since they've said they have no info of release date, it's not gonna come out on April 27 update and that is an undeniable fact

You're one grumpy fella huh? Dont let your dreams be dreams.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StingKun said:

I hope they will release it soon (this month please :c) so I can learn how to master it and main it for the rest of my life because this class is freakin awesome. Some may say the SF/CM DMG output is too low.. but screw it. Even tho the dmg isnt that great I can heal; revive; have melee and ranged ice attacks; blocks; iframes. Darn it I want it so bad now!

I want it terribly bad too,but sadly it's not coming this month,since the next patch is on the 27th and there's no info about it

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Guess no one wants to #UnlockThePatience.

As if they are going to rush a class over a few people being impatient.

Seriously though. Content is already released at an astonishingly fast rate but nooooo we always need the next thing... When KR inevitably gets a 10th class we are going to have to get it within the week

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cyan Hirijikawa said:

Unlock it!! I want to play it alrdy got bored of the game

 

If you already got bored, a new class is not going to save it. I love the game, and I love the class, that's why I want to play it so bad.

 

1 hour ago, Rinehart said:

Seriously though. Content is already released at an astonishingly fast rate but nooooo we always need the next thing... When KR inevitably gets a 10th class we are going to have to get it within the week

Again, we are not talking about content, we are talking about a class. I love the content right now, I don't need anything new. The bad thing is that right now I'm forced to play with a class that I don't enjoy 100%, and can't do anything else other than farming gold for the class release. Other than farming gold is a waste of time, since I'm not gonna play my current character again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Terimac said:

You're one grumpy fella huh? Dont let your dreams be dreams.

i'm not grumpy, but the class will not be released in April update. you can go to your dreams now. i'll stay to reality

Edited by Ginki
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marronero said:

If you already got bored, a new class is not going to save it. I love the game, and I love the class, that's why I want to play it so bad.

 

Again, we are not talking about content, we are talking about a class. I love the content right now, I don't need anything new. The bad thing is that right now I'm forced to play with a class that I don't enjoy 100%, and can't do anything else other than farming gold for the class release. Other than farming gold is a waste of time, since I'm not gonna play my current character again.

The fact that we have a several page thread dedicated to this is a testament to it as content. Content is something new for a game for the community to play and enjoy. In this case the content is a class rather than a dungeon. It also counts as an update in exactly the same way that warlock counted as an update. They update the game with content. They also space out the content updates so they can continue to string along players so they don't burn through the game too quick. Content in essence means "the things within", within this game in NA/EU we lack the chi master, when they add it, we'll then have that content. So yes, they will space it out with the rest of the content.

Edited by Fozzie Bear
Link to post
Share on other sites

My main is an FM and has been so for a very long time..I tried some classes up to level 15 before I fully decided to level it and since then FM has been my main..

I tried KFM first but I didn't find it very appealing..

 

Later when I played FM and saw the pew pew frost fury skill,guess what?I thought at first it was the "soul fighter/Chi master" but later I noticed they were 2 different classes..

Since then,I have been awaiting the chi master to come out so it can be my second main..I am waiting with much patience and I just hope when it comes out,it won't be so imba nor so weak but balanced like FM.I hope it won't be a let down on this server. :/

 

I await you "Soul fighter"!

Edited by Oxygen
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ginki said:

i'm not grumpy, but the class will not be released in April update. you can go to your dreams now. i'll stay to reality

While that does seem to be the case, I think people will reasonably expect that Chi Master is coming sooner than later. It is necessary due to the use of Chi Master in the upcoming World Championship in November. We cannot feasibly have this class for 3 months and expect to compete. If they decide to split the difference between when Korea got the class (Dec 2011, 11 months before tournament) and when we get the class, then we should expect it some time next month (6 months before tournament).

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HUnewearl said:

While that does seem to be the case, I think people will reasonably expect that Chi Master is coming sooner than later. It is necessary due to the use of Chi Master in the upcoming World Championship in November. We cannot feasibly have this class for 3 months and expect to compete. If they decide to split the difference between when Korea got the class (Dec 2011, 11 months before tournament) and when we get the class, then we should expect it some time next month (6 months before tournament).

That's what I've been thinking the whole time, it's the most logical, but who knows. Maybe NC is thinking "okay, let's give NA and EU the rights to participate, let's give them the class too, but it doesn't really matter if it's 1 month before the tournament, because they are gonna be crushed by koreans anyway lol".

 

I don't know what you guys think, but I don't expect a NA or EU guy winning the tournament or even facing a korean and not dying in 5 seconds :p.

 

Anyway, #UnleashTheChi !!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fozzie Bear said:

The fact that we have a several page thread dedicated to this is a testament to it as content. Content is something new for a game for the community to play and enjoy. In this case the content is a class rather than a dungeon. It also counts as an update in exactly the same way that warlock counted as an update. They update the game with content. They also space out the content updates so they can continue to string along players so they don't burn through the game too quick. Content in essence means "the things within", within this game in NA/EU we lack the chi master, when they add it, we'll then have that content. So yes, they will space it out with the rest of the content.

a class is not content for the game. content is something you can do with your character ingame. you cant do chi master with another character but you can make a character have the class chi master. and the part you wrote that this post somehow makes the class into content just sounds stupid.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Its been pretty obvious from the get go that it wasn't coming out within the first month. Take the pattern that it took warlock to come out and apply it to this. It SHOULD be out next update, if not the one after. I doubt it will be any later than that and if it is then that's when you guys can start complaining.

Edited by Meiling
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Meiling said:

Its been pretty obvious from the get go that it wasn't coming out within the first month. Take the pattern that it took warlock to come out and apply it to this. It SHOULD be out next update, if not the one after. I doubt it will be any later than that and if it is then that's when you guys can start complaining.

I hope you are right man, I really do. If that's the case, God bless you with beautiful kids.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Marronero said:

I hope you are right man, I really do. If that's the case, God bless you with beautiful kids.

I hope I am right too lol, the next patch will probably be the end of next month, maybe the start of June so I doubt they will have us waiting any longer than that for the class knowing that people are waiting, it's just a bit ridiculous to expect it already. 27th we get asura so sorta expecting the class after that with a smaller update then the one after a bigger one. Although, I don't really know exactly how far we are behind other servers but yeah, I honestly believe it's next update and if not, it has to be the one after.

I just want the story though... Oh, and to change my DP already =(

Edited by Meiling
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Meiling said:

I hope I am right too lol, the next patch will probably be the end of next month, maybe the start of June so I doubt they will have us waiting any longer than that for the class knowing that people are waiting, it's just a bit ridiculous to expect it already. 27th we get asura so sorta expecting the class after that with a smaller update then the one after a bigger one. Although, I don't really know exactly how far we are behind other servers but yeah, I honestly believe it's next update and if not, it has to be the one after.

I just want the story though... Oh, and to change my DP already =(

I'll just continue farming gold until then and become disgustingly rich so I can go instant true pirate or more.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...