Unlock the Chi Master

Jurou

I love how people calling it OP or trying to set dates.

Guys, see the pattern

we ONLY Get the class AFTER its Nerfs!, they wont release the OP Shit here, they await for it to be balanced, to stop this game Looking like Tera, where classes come out recklessly Overpowered. U will get the class, most prolly once its been nerfed, which wont be for a while,

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dray0s said:

Guys, see the pattern

we ONLY Get the class AFTER its Nerfs!, they wont release the OP Shit here, they await for it to be balanced, to stop this game Looking like Tera, where classes come out recklessly Overpowered. U will get the class, most prolly once its been nerfed, which wont be for a while,

I love how people talk without any knowledge.

You clearly don't know the class, haven't tested it, or read any information about it. It has been buffed twice already. It is the most underplayed and unpopular class in Korea, pvp and pve wise. 

1 hour ago, TeGeek said:

Soul fighter brothers now we just have to wait 2 weeks for the next annoucement and hopefully the class will be in there

#unleashthechi

The fight against Naksun in 15F could work as a perfect teaser, asuming that he is a soul fighter :P

4 minutes ago, ZZis said:

So there are no aprox dates when it will come out?

Sadly, no, NCsoft don't wanna say a single word about it. They tend to do this kind of things, like they have done with the rest of the patchs. They say "no ETA, no info, no nothing" and then, 2 days later BAM. 

So, it could be anytime, I hope it comes in may, but if not, probably in june, or july at the latest.

12 hours ago, Marronero said:

The fight against Naksun in 15F could work as a perfect teaser, asuming that he is a soul fighter :P

He really isnt lol he's just another hybrid npc like some mini bosses in the past dungeons.

19 hours ago, Dray0s said:

Guys, see the pattern

Except chi fighter was never op to begin with. even after 2 buffs the chi fighter is still the weakest pve class as well as the most unpopular class in both modes(pve pvp) lol

7 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

He really isnt lol he's just another hybrid npc like some mini bosses in the past dungeons.

Except chi fighter was never op to begin with. even after 2 buffs the chi fighter is still the weakest pve class as well as the most unpopular class in both modes(pve pvp) lol

He is :P. He combines KFM skills with ice skills and in fact, in korea NC gave new soul fighters the Naksun costume for free along with the lvl 45 event.

#unleashthechi

i feel obligated to keep this thread on the front page for all those party poopers who've commented in this thread AND for all the people who want to main it on NA/EU. 

Good luck! I hope the hatred on other servers for Chi Master doesn't spill on you too fast before you can enjoy the class in game.

1 hour ago, TeGeek said:

Guys go to the question thread for today and upvote the question about chi master/soufighter and maybe we it will be brought up on the Q&A stream

link for you guys

I voted 2 days ago for the question :P, it's the third on the most voted list :P. But, I don't know why but I'm expecting them to skip it... just like they ignored all the chi master questions in the livestream of past week. I will be very angry if that happens tho, I think we deserve a least a word, asuming we are creating hype instead of creating negative shit like 80% of the forum posts.

EDIT: SOUL FIGHTER IS FREAKING COMING!!! confirmed right now on livestream

Just now, Marronero said:

No no, watched the whole livestream, and one of the first questions was if they were planning to release the class after this shattered empire update. Their answer was "there are a lot of people talking about soul fighter, bashing on the forums and twitter. Yes, we have some info about that, soul fighter is coming". They also said that it will be available for the Jin race too.

Expect it in next patch, and we don't get it, we will kill them ^^

So they only said it is comming and didn't give us the date? You have a link of that livestream?

14 minutes ago, Wolfster said:

Are you trolling now?Cause if you are I will kill you...

No no, watched the whole livestream, and one of the first questions was if they were planning to release the class after this shattered empire update. Their answer was "there are a lot of people talking about soul fighter, bashing on the forums and twitter. Yes, we have some info about that, soul fighter is coming". They also said that it will be available for the Jin race too.

Expect it in next patch, and if we don't get it, we will kill them ^^

2 hours ago, Marronero said:

Expect it in next patch, and if we don't get it, we will kill them ^^

Its coming either means it will happen in the next big patch and they wont actually confirm it till a week before said patch, in order to generate viral spread of the news like they did with WL lol

3 hours ago, Negaimu said:

Its coming either means it will happen in the next big patch and they wont actually confirm it till a week before said patch, in order to generate viral spread of the news like they did with WL lol

The next patch will be a small one with the class release, asuming that we won't get a class along with a big patch. They want all people to play the class, and people won't play it that much if we get a lot of content, because they will focus on their mains. Just like it happened with warlock, it was a pretty small patch. And they talked about Shattered Empire as a very big patch, so the next one is gonna be small.

14 minutes ago, Sammej said:

Oh.. my GOD!

But.. will we get yet another character slot?

Yeah, it was confirmed a long time ago, every class release, we will get a free slot.

12 hours ago, Wolfster said:

So they only said it is comming and didn't give us the date? You have a link of that livestream?

Mmmm no I don't have the link. They didn't say the date, but that is obvious, they aren't gonna say a date in a livestream, they will announce it on the website 2 weeks or so before patch, asuming they have to do the "soul fighter week" as they did with all other classes.

6 minutes ago, Marronero said:

Yeah, it was confirmed a long time ago, every class release, we will get a free slot.

Mmmm no I don't have the link. They didn't say the date, but that is obvious, they aren't gonna say a date in a livestream, they will announce it on the website 2 weeks or so before patch, asuming they have to do the "soul fighter week" as they did with all other classes.

Im sorry to be negative here, but, you can only have MAX 8slots... dont think they will remake the system and allow players to have 9slots.

2 minutes ago, Bardo said:

Im sorry to be negative here, but, you can only have MAX 8slots... dont think they will remake the system and allow players to have 9slots.

they increased the slot amount when warlock came out so why would they not with chi master?

1 minute ago, TeGeek said:

they increased the slot amount when warlock came out so why would they not with chi master?

I hope they do and im wrong. I would be over joyed if they do since i have 8 now.

Archived