Unlock the Chi Master

Jurou

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Blitzy said:

You cry for the warlock, get it and now you cry for the chimaster. People so ungrateful.....

I hope you are ready to provide proof that the author of this thread as well as everyone in here are asking were the same people repeately asking for WL... and who said im ungrateful for WL? I have WL jin at hm 6 with true pirate and oath accesories lol... on top of sm, fm as well at the same gear level. how in the world am i ungrateful to want a class that is not only been done for awhile, its ALREADY IN THE CLIENT Fully translated. all they have to do is flip a switch.

People like you just need to feel better about themselves pretending to look down on others. no one in here is "ungrateful" for wanting access to something thats already in the client, especially since most of us have already played 1 2 or 3 class at least to mastery.

Your comment would make sense if WL just came out  weeks ago but its already been nearly 2 months lol. WL is not "new content" anymore. those who will main it for a good many months can do that but many have tried and are ready to try the next new class. and FYI many people playing this game are hardcore bns fans that played on the eastern versions, and maybe, you know did it ever cross your mind that chi fighter is  a MAIN of a lot of people here?

You need to learn to stop accusing people you dont even know about stuff you yourself dont understand. maybe get some lessons on how to communicate with people without throwing insults & calling names over something that is totaly harmless.

7 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

I hope you are ready to provide proof that the author of this thread as well as everyone in here are asking were the same people repeately asking for WL... and who said im ungrateful for WL? I have WL jin at hm 6 with true pirate and oath accesories lol... on top of sm, fm as well at the same gear level. how in the world am i ungrateful to want a class that is not only been done for awhile, its ALREADY IN THE CLIENT Fully translated. all they have to do is flip a switch.

People like you just need to feel better about themselves pretending to look down on others. no one in here is "ungrateful" for wanting access to something thats already in the client, especially since most of us have already played 1 2 or 3 class at least to mastery.

Your comment would make sense if WL just came out  weeks ago but its already been nearly 2 months lol. WL is not "new content" anymore. those who will main it for a good many months can do that but many have tried and are ready to try the next new class. and FYI many people playing this game are hardcore bns fans that played on the eastern versions, and maybe, you know did it ever cross your mind that chi fighter is  a MAIN of a lot of people here?

You need to learn to stop accusing people you dont even know about stuff you yourself dont understand. maybe get some lessons on how to communicate with people without throwing insults & calling names over something that is totaly harmless.

Good points and i agree with you people that come here just to complain about people wanting chi master is just stupid. and the argument they try to bring are just plain and not that relevant. saying we are ungratefull for somereason cause we want chi master doesnt make any sense. 

Just now, Lunakitty said:

So I just happened to stumble across this thing

Hm7goCA.jpg

Now pay attention to the name of the class. Yes Soul Fighter. So why are we calling it Chi Master again?

before this post was made they said it would be called chi master in Eu/Na thats why and like 1 week or 2 ago they changed it back apparently

3 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Hm7goCA.jpg

Now pay attention to the name of the class. Yes Soul Fighter. So why are we calling it Chi Master again?

i find it funny that they needlessly changed chi to focus.... such a pointless change. As if people in the west can put 2 & 2 together and see that chi means energy. so instead of a cool class name like chi fighter we get "soulfighter" which makes honestly no sense lol.

Just like soulburn instead of awaken or spiritualize. pointless changes that no one asked for.

23 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Hm7goCA.jpg

Chi Master (Qi master) was the name it was given in Korea, and Soul Fighter for other servers. When we got Silverfrost patch, those weapons were under the "Chi Master" name. On last wednesday patch, they changed it to Soul Fighter, but we really don't know if that will stay or it will change back to Chi Master, just like it happened with Poharan Perfumes. It was perfumes, then changed to gun's oil, and then changed back to perfume. 

I can't find the reference from 2 months ago or so, where a developer talks about it under the name of "qi master", so we still don't know the final name.

3 minutes ago, Marronero said:

Chi Master (Qi master) was the name it was given in Korea, and Soul Fighter for other servers. When we got Silverfrost patch, those weapons were under the "Chi Master" name. On last wednesday patch, they changed it to Soul Fighter, but we really don't know if that will stay or it will change back to Chi Master, just like it happened with Poharan Perfumes. It was perfumes, then changed to gun's oil, and then changed back to perfume. 

I can't find the reference from 2 months ago or so, where a developer talks about it under the name of "qi master", so we still don't know the final name.

I hope they will keep the Soul Fighter name because for me that name is more appealing. But hey that's just my personal preference.

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

I hope they will keep the Soul Fighter name because for me that name is more appealing. But hey that's just my personal preference.

I don't mind one name or the other, as soon as we get the class with the patch in may :p. I think I'm gonna die if we don't!! My hype level already broke the limit!

wonder if ncsoft has though about giving out a patch with only the class in. if they did that they could release it pretty soon after the patch on 27th since it doest bring more stuff for people to do just a new class

41 minutes ago, Bardo said:

I guess most people cant wait to do this.....

.. OP class, erm, yes.

Would you mind telling me how you link youtube clips like that? When i try linking i only link the url :S

2 hours ago, Bardo said:

.. OP class, erm, yes.

After playing it in TW and agreeing with many people, it is not OP, his dps output is pretty normal, still lower than assassin or fm. BUT  it's so freaking fun, he hits veeeery fast and his iframes makes it the most fun class for me. Can't wait to main it. My other characters aren't gonna see the light out of character lobby.

3 hours ago, Bardo said:

I guess most people cant wait to do this.....

.. OP class, erm, yes.

Not as impressive considering TW yeti is much weaker than ours with less than half the HP.

TW yeti is much weaker than ours and that player is BEYOND OVER GEARED for yeti... lol In NA you can do 6 man yeti with 380 or 390 AP party. 4 man can easily be done at 450 per person.... considering TW yeti is much weaker  a 608 ap char doing it solo is not at all impressive. Yeti is also one of the easiest bosses in the game due to all of its attacks beeing 100% telegraphed.

Fact is chi fighter is actually on the lower end of the dps scale. Its honestly one of the weakest classes for PVE. The reason for this is that the dev team was afraid of another WL situation where they launch a new class and its OP and they have to over nerf it later. They instead made chi fighter pve garbage out of the gate and gave it too small buffs over time. Its still almost the weakest class dps wise though : I

4 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

inb4someonesays"WE DID IT BOIS" if NCsoft mentions Chi Master in one of the later patches.

As if this thread will sway their decision on releasing faster.

God what is wrong with people like you lol? Shouldnt you be on reddit with the other no fun police? We are clearly just excited for the class and are having fun with  a thread... Not every thread on this board needs to be cancerous robotic nonsense. Just leave if you dont care. So sick of people trying to stroke their ego or feel high and mighty telling people stuff that they already know.

We all know its on a schedule, this is just a fun thread to talk about the class ffs *facepalm*

I watched Jaesung's 24 hour stream with the Qi Master (Soul Fighter) and I am super stoked. This class seems to have amazing offenses and defenses. Great for solo play and party play. The class has lots of cc and aoes which makes me super happy!! However I can wait for it unlike some people. ^^

9 minutes ago, FaeQueen said:

I watched Jaesung's 24 hour stream with the Qi Master (Soul Fighter) and I am super stoked. This class seems to have amazing offenses and defenses. Great for solo play and party play. The class has lots of cc and aoes which makes me super happy!! However I can wait for it unlike some people. ^^

Actually, its dps is on the low end lol. The reason for this is because it has so many i frames it makes it defensively amazing, so in pve its aguably the worst class. Since AI in bns are laughably easy and telegraph all their attacks, having a million i frames isnt incredibly useful when the trade off is weaker offense.

Chi fighter is definitely more pvp oriented. Even after 2 buffs the class still has low end dps in pve.. Its still fun to play though imo : P

but many will be disappointed how weak they hit. the class is flashy and many will jump in expecting it to be super strong then come to the forums & complain why its not hitting as hard as fm or sin.

8 minutes ago, FaeQueen said:

You can wait because you haven't played it yet :P. I played it 2 months ago in TW and from then I just can't handle the wait!

2 minutes ago, Marronero said:

You can wait because you haven't played it yet :P. I played it 2 months ago in TW and from then I just can't handle the wait!

Oh damn nice. I just want to use it to solo Blackwyrm!! Yes it will take a long time but still a feat!!

Archived