Unlock the Chi Master

Jurou

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

I am also hyped for the Chi Master but on contrary I can and will wait until NCSoft decides to give us it. Calm down people and just wait for it.

If you can wait, then that's not the real hypeuuuu. NC make the Chi wave flow!!

7 minutes ago, Marronero said:

If you can wait, then that's not the real hypeuuuu. NC make the Chi wave flow!!

There are different types of hypes. The mature one that is to play it cool, collect resourses and actually wait. And then there's the "I WANT IT RIGHT NOW" just like little kids do.

3 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

There are different types of hypes. The mature one that is to play it cool, collect resourses and actually wait. And then there's the "I WANT IT RIGHT NOW" just like little kids do.

Now, speaking seriously, I've been farming for 3 weeks now, and the wait is tough, but I can wait a bit more.

3 minutes ago, Marronero said:

Now, speaking seriously, I've been farming for 3 weeks now, and the wait is tough, but I can wait a bit more.

If you ever get bored of farming materials for your future Chi Master try perfecting the looks for her/him. I already have my preset done and outfit bought for the Chi Master because of the outfit rotation. ^-^

Just now, Lunakitty said:

If you ever get bored of farming materials for your future Chi Master try perfecting the looks for her/him. I already have my preset done and outfit bought for the Chi Master because of the outfit rotation. ^-^

It all has been done :O. Maybe I'll get bored of farming, but it is for a future good, so I have to continue doing it.

Just now, Lunakitty said:

Thats what i did :3 now I play other things while waiting but checking back for events and such.

Just now, Asura Hidaru said:

Thats what i did :3 now I play other things while waiting but checking back for events and such.

I often simply fool around with friends in game. Recently I started playing on KFM and loving it. Tried both FM and KFM and when I heard about Chi Master was something like mix of them I really got hyped for that!

I can't wait to see what are you gonna ask after we get up to date with Korea.. Are you really prepared to stuck for a year on the same content? Or you demand for faster release now and when there's nothing else you'll leave the game, leaving us behind with a damn bugged game? But yea, sure,#UnleashTheChi ..

2 minutes ago, Ethria said:

I can't wait to see what are you gonna ask after we get up to date with Korea.. Are you really prepared to stuck for a year on the same content? Or you demand for faster release now and when there's nothing else you'll leave the game, leaving us behind with a damn bugged game? But yea, sure,#UnleashTheChi ..

We are not asking for content mate, your arguments have been also heard too many times. We want the class. Me, at least, I'm very happy with the current content and could play it for a long time. But I wanna main Chi Master as I'm not a "many characters" player.

1 hour ago, Telethia said:

My point is why cry about waiting for the class when you can use the time to AHEAD OF TIME gather materials needed to get your chi master Siren right off the bat.

So many of the mats are available, and the only thing you would have to do, is run dungeons for weapons, and farm some bsh, and e. fleet for weapons. And no, I wasn't in WL threads telling people to chill, because I took about a 3 week break from bns around the time the threads were up, and realized I had to play catch up, and am still catching up, but that's my own fault.

This problems is no different than people like me, who like to make alts, and level different characters, forever playing catch up on those. But honestly, if you want to main chi master, use your "current" main to farm for machismos, and perfumes, Soulstone, and mwts so you can level your chi master up in 1 week. The longer you have to farm mats for your next character, the easier it will be to level them up. You're going to play catch up, regardless, no matter what you do. And the next update will only make things easier to get, I assume, even if there are 'more' upgrades.

Anyone who joins the game new, will be significantly behind, without the support of already having a main character as an alt, to farm the harder mats for.

I want the chi master, and I'd love to level it, and play it a lot, because it looks fun, but I'm not going to quit a game, or threaten to quit because I'm impatient, and don't want to actually wait. It's like "wah i want this and if i dont get it then I'll LEAVE". I'm trying to he productive, and helpful, and tell him to gather mats for his future chi master. Even if it comes out in two weeks, if you spend all that time farming for your chi master, you'll have a lot of the mats needed to progress.

Look, it's nice that you've rationalised your own intent and twisted it into the idea of you 'trying  to be productive, and helpful'. I'm more inclined to believe that you simply value your own idea of what is 'right'. Actually, we are simply different people. You say yourself, you like to create alts. I do not. And whether a new person joins the game is irrelevant to me, I have invested time in since launch up to this date. It is me who wants to roll a new class, and I have already invested time into the game, therefore it is rational and acceptable for me to be displeased with how difficult it is to progress an alt after already investing so much time.

Why would I do something that I do not enjoy? A la playing a class I do not enjoy, purely to save up materials for another class. If I do not enjoy something I'm not going to waste the precious hours of my life doing it just because somebody on a forum told me that they enjoy doing whatever it is they're suggesting. I am not you. Accept that and move on from this thread.

As for that bit at the end about threats to leave. I don't recall stating anywhere that I would leave unless the class was released, nor have I given an ultimatum of any sort. Only that I have lost interest, and that if it isn't released within the next two weeks, I will likely have lost interest completely and will have quit the game by that time. It simply is what it is. It's not a case of 'do this or else this', but 'I am doing this, and if that doesn't happen by then, oh well'.

36 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Actually I have 900g saved up for this very reason, so you could say I fit into both categories. However, my interest in the game has evaporated. Chi Master is my only remaining investment, but even then it's only potential investment. I can only remain interested for so long before I simply do not care anymore. There is a life to live and countless more games to play. If Chi Master isn't here within two weeks I will have moved on. There is nothing more to it. Also, hype is hype, and the expression of hype is subjective. I could say that you are an uncool person, would it make it true? Subjectively speaking, yes. Objectively speaking, no.

P.S. You are definitely uncool.

21 minutes ago, Ethria said:

Slow down there, Ethria. All I'm asking for is the Chi master. I don't see how that pertains to anything else; it's a class, not content, and has nothing to do with bugs of future content or content at all.

#UnleashTheChi

I know I'll need atleast 3 months of proper daily pvp just to get in the hand with the class,mastering it I won't even mention...Add getting freakin achivements on top of that and basicaly if the class is not released soon it wil be imposible to prepare for the next world tournament.So pls let us play it allready -.-

#UnleashTheChi

1 minute ago, Jurou said:

Actually I have 900g saved up for this very reason, so you could say I fit into both categories. However, my interest in the game has evaporated. Chi Master is my only remaining investment, but even then it's only potential investment. I can only remain interested for so long before I simply do not care anymore. There is a life to live and countless more games to play. If Chi Master isn't here within two weeks I will have moved on. There is nothing more to it. Also, hype is hype, and the expression of hype is subjective. I could say that you are an uncool person, would it make it true? Subjectively speaking, yes. Objectively speaking, no.

P.S. You are definitely uncool.

Then go play the other games while waiting for the Chi Master. Is it so hard to simply come back to a game once it has the content you like? I highly doubt it will be here in two weeks.

P.S. I could care two flying ducks about your opinion of me being uncool. But at least it made me laugh.

13 minutes ago, Wolfster said:

I know I'll need atleast 3 months of proper daily pvp just to get in the hand with the class,mastering it I won't even mention...Add getting freakin achivements on top of that and basicaly if the class is not released soon it wil be imposible to prepare for the next world tournament.So pls let us play it allready -.-

#UnleashTheChi

This is another thing. I feel sorry for the people who plan to PvP with Chi Master, because if it's released too late it will not be eligible for the World Championships.

3 minutes ago, Onene said:

This thread again? Are we gonna see this again on a daily basis? The only thing that changed is "warlock" to "chi master" lol

Probably until Chi Master gets released ^^. Some people wanted warlock, and now other people want Chi Master. There's nothing wrong with it, specially for people who wanna main it (like me :D)

2 minutes ago, Marronero said:

Probably until Chi Master gets released ^^. Some people wanted warlock, and now other people want Chi Master. There's nothing wrong with it, specially for people who wanna main it (like me :D)

Want it as much as you want, did you see them release the warlock earlier because ppl made these threads every day? You're just wasting your time here, bet they didn't even open this thread.

1 minute ago, Onene said:

did you see them release the warlock earlier because ppl made these threads every day? 

No one knows that mate. We got it earlier than any other server. Was that their initial schedule? Or maybe people's opinion had an important role there? We'll never know.

9 minutes ago, Onene said:

This thread again? Are we gonna see this again on a daily basis? The only thing that changed is "warlock" to "chi master" lol

Oooh, they changed our class agaaain?

#UnleashTheChi

Just now, Onene said:

Want it as much as you want, did you see them release the warlock earlier because ppl made these threads every day? You're just wasting your time here, bet they didn't even open this thread.

Yeah actually, two weeks after this thread was created: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/171341-just-unlock-the-warlock-already/

:D

Yeah buddy, ill let you think you impacted their schedule. Not like we've got patches faster than any other region, or that they're trying to bring west on the same step  east is, your thread made them push patches faster alright.

Just now, Onene said:

Yeah buddy, ill let you think you impacted their schedule. Not like we've got patches faster than any other region, or that they're trying to bring west on the same step  east is, your thread made them push patches faster alright.

That's not my thread. I don't even play Warlock, but yes, please 'let me' think my thoughts - they're generally quite happy ones if you're wondering. Sometimes filled with rainbows, other times hugs and dreams.

#UnleashTheChi

32 minutes ago, Jurou said:

Look, it's nice that you've rationalised your own intent and twisted it into the idea of you 'trying  to be productive, and helpful'. I'm more inclined to believe that you simply value your own idea of what is 'right'. Actually, we are simply different people. You say yourself, you like to create alts. I do not. And whether a new person joins the game is irrelevant to me, I have invested time in since launch up to this date. It is me who wants to roll a new class, and I have already invested time into the game, therefore it is rational and acceptable for me to be displeased with how difficult it is to progress an alt after already investing so much time.

Why would I do something that I do not enjoy? A la playing a class I do not enjoy, purely to save up materials for another class. If I do not enjoy something I'm not going to waste the precious hours of my life doing it just because somebody on a forum told me that they enjoy doing whatever it is they're suggesting. I am not you. Accept that and move on from this thread.

As for that bit at the end about threats to leave. I don't recall stating anywhere that I would leave unless the class was released, nor have I given an ultimatum of any sort. Only that I have lost interest, and that if it isn't released within the next two weeks, I will likely have lost interest completely and will have quit the game by that time. It simply is what it is. It's not a case of 'do this or else this', but 'I am doing this, and if that doesn't happen by then, oh well'.

I'm not twisting anything that I've said LOL If you want to leave because you have no interest, then do it. I offered an alternative because you complained about the amount of time it requires to get geared, and someone else quoted. I was responding to someone else completely at that point. I don't care what you do, and if you leave, cool, whatever. I can accept that you don't want to stick around, and that not everyone wants to grind a character they don't wanna play. 

My first post was a suggestion to gather mats, when there was no indication that you had spent time prior to doing that. An alternative to sitting around grumpy, while waiting for something else. I don't enjoy grinding, at all, so your point about me trying to force my view on others is an assumption, and very, very wrong. I've sad a few times I'm even behind on shit, but I don't care, because that's not how I play the game. But it's certainly solution to the problem. 

Don't save up mats, that's cool, all you have to say is "nah m8 that's not for me" and I'd be like cool, cool, fine you do you. You wanna quit, go quit. You already have 900g caved up, that's enough to get to true pirate at this point, then you'll be all caught up. But if you don't wanna wait, then yeah, you do you, and leave

And yes, you said if it's not out in two weeks, you're leaving, in your first post so....I'm not really sure what you're saying here. I get you're impatient, but chilling out a little never hurt anyone.

Archived