Unlock the Chi Master

Jurou

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i said that when it's time for the class to be released they will announce it, nobody listened to me. people where whining left and right saying they will quit if the class isn't released in April update etc crap. what do you have to say now hah? nothing. next time listen what others tell you and not be so freaking stubborn. what i said that they will announce the class when it's time, it wasn't words i pulled out of my ass. when it was time to release Warlock, they announced it a few weeks before the release. it was expected that they would do the same for Soul Fighter. but nope, people be like "i want Chi Master right now". brain of a 5 year old kid. i was gonna say 10 year old, but that's too much

my prediction of release date fall off a few days. i've predicted start of July(like Warlock was start of March). close enough

1 hour ago, Yagion said:

when i said that when it's time for the class to be released they will announce it, nobody listened to me. people where whining left and right saying they will quit if the class isn't released in April update etc crap. what do you have to say now hah? nothing. next time listen what others tell you and not be so freaking stubborn. what i said that they will announce the class when it's time, it wasn't words i pulled out of my ass. when it was time to release Warlock, they announced it a few weeks before the release. it was expected that they would do the same for Soul Fighter. but nope, people be like "i want Chi Master right now". brain of a 5 year old kid. i was gonna say 10 year old, but that's too much

my prediction of release date fall off a few days. i've predicted start of July(like Warlock was start of March). close enough

Yet your post isn't really mature itself as all you did is being childish with your gleefulness and schadenfreude.

3 hours ago, Ohlong Johnson said:

Yet your post isn't really mature itself as all you did is being childish with your gleefulness and schadenfreude.

you wish it was childish. i just wrote it intentionally

On 10 June 2016 at 10:33 PM, Yagion said:

lol Really dude just learn to let stuff go. A post just to tootyour own horn is also 5 year old 'I told you so so neeeer' behaviour. 

Yeah people said stuff on this forum but like a rational person I assumed them all to be idol threats from a bunch of people frustrated and excited about Soul Fighter.

Archived