Jurou

Unlock the Chi Master

Recommended Posts

Negaimu   
1 hour ago, Onionio said:

Amen bro. Amen.

 

1 hour ago, Jospx said:

If it is the most unpopular and weaker class of all, it makes me want to play it more and be successful. I prefer gameplay over stats/dps/etc, so, if I like it I don't care about anything else. Haters gonna hate. I will try to demonstrate that the class has its shine too.

 

On the other hand, I found a way to try SF in another server, I will try it out when I get some time. I wish I can decide myself about making SF my main in NA, without going too deep in another server.

Its not that its just weak, its rotation is boring as sand.. its not like kfm or fm where you can do all these wild rotations and change up the builds heavily. its very very very simple almost like sm lol. very sleepy rotation cause its a half baked fm & half baked kfm. none of the op / fun factors of kfm & fm are present in soul fighter. it doesnt have cool flashy combos, it doesnt flow well between ranged & melee stance. speaking of ranged stance its borderline useless outside of the stun.

 

The  other FM suff in SF... does barely anything (most of this class' dps is in melee stance anyway) its just very boring to play rotation wise... and whats worse there really arent different ways to play sf lol.thers only one way to spec it to be useful dmg wise. Also you have to hit the enemy in the back to do most dmg.. which is a very annoying mechanic. its bad enough the class has a boring rotation but they dont let you do full damage unless you are smacking him in the back constantly lol.

SF party heal is useless to a good team and it has no party buffs of any kind :(


People dont like it cause its just a very dry & boring class to play and offers nothing to the party. but of course try it for yourself you might be that 2% that like it.

 

*edit* forgot to mention its fun in pvp though :) but mostdont feel like grinding out pve with its boring rotations to get the skills. in na however you can get all your hm skills in pvp so na might be the first place where sf is popular since you dont have to fall asleep playing it in pve to get your hm skills for pvp.

Edited by Negaimu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Archess   
2 hours ago, Negaimu said:

 

Its not that its just weak, its rotation is boring as sand.. its not like kfm or fm where you can do all these wild rotations and change up the builds heavily. its very very very simple almost like sm lol. very sleepy rotation cause its a half baked fm & half baked kfm. none of the op / fun factors of kfm & fm are present in soul fighter. it doesnt have cool flashy combos, it doesnt flow well between ranged & melee stance. speaking of ranged stance its borderline useless outside of the stun.

 

The  other FM suff in SF... does barely anything (most of this class' dps is in melee stance anyway) its just very boring to play rotation wise... and whats worse there really arent different ways to play sf lol.thers only one way to spec it to be useful dmg wise. Also you have to hit the enemy in the back to do most dmg.. which is a very annoying mechanic. its bad enough the class has a boring rotation but they dont let you do full damage unless you are smacking him in the back constantly lol.

SF party heal is useless to a good team and it has no party buffs of any kind :(


People dont like it cause its just a very dry & boring class to play and offers nothing to the party. but of course try it for yourself you might be that 2% that like it.

 

*edit* forgot to mention its fun in pvp though :) but mostdont feel like grinding out pve with its boring rotations to get the skills. in na however you can get all your hm skills in pvp so na might be the first place where sf is popular since you dont have to fall asleep playing it in pve to get your hm skills for pvp.

My KFM skill threes have not changed for 2 months, one for pvp and one for pve, except for here and there a point, its rotation in pve is always the same, there are no good other builds, they are just weaker and diffrent then the best one.

 

My pvp conists of waiting it out till the opponens blows 2 escapes then 3RF him 100-0, there are no other builds unless your name is Jaesung and you have been playing for 3 years.

 

My FM build is also more or less the same except a point here and there, its rotation consists of LB + RB & F spam, with sometimes another button weaved into it.

 

 

I don't see how SF is gonna be much worse, except for that i have a couple of ranged attacks now, for when i am idling standing waiting for the mob to finish its red aoe...

 

SF is gonna be popular here because we have Patato servers that don't work well for pure melee's, besides everyone is already maining a FM, SMN or WL, so now us Kungfu players get an easy class to play too.

 

Edited by Archess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Archess   
3 hours ago, Onionio said:

I'm building up gold with my kfm waiting for the SF. I played it on KR and TW servers and that class is really nice and fun to play: the anicancel is easier than the kfm, the animation of the skills are actually more kung fu than the kfm itself lol, and it is fun to switch between ranged and melee during a fight.

Too bad you can't play it as a lyn, launching your tiny feet into the madness of kicking apokalypse.
Many people will tell you that it is a boring class, that nobody want it and pt blah blah, but i think that they are the kind of people who lost the fun of playing a game and live it as a kind of job and kill their health by trying to achieve everything without enjoying it at all. So don't listen to them and try it and find by yourself if you like it or not, because i personally loved that class and i can't wait to main it on bns EU.

We want soul fighter! Gimme Soul Fighter! ಥ_ಥ

We still have people playing BD, SMN & Destro, i dont see why SF is any worse then those, this game is turning into Force Master & Soul anyways, KFM's will die out and Blademasters are still waiting on that dominant patch where they will rule it all, so they all died out long ago.

 

All i see when i join a party with my KFM is FM, WL & SMN.

 

So to those that say "but but SF sucks..." can go suck it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Onionio   

When the game was in beta there were already warlock weapons (i got plenty of them by chests, followed by my screams of pain and punches against stuffed animals) and if i'm not mistaking they are around already by some time, with the difference that the name was "Chi Master". 
So i don't really think is a coming soon thingy, even if i hope we will get SF as soon as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jospx   
8 hours ago, Negaimu said:

 

Its not that its just weak, its rotation is boring as sand......

All I read here is your personal opinion about rotations and gameplay and yes, everybody knows that it's not a full FM or full KFM, of course, it wouldn't be fair to other classes. Think about it now as a mix and not just like an individual melee or ranged class, what you can do in different situations, don't look at the damage output, but in the versatility: melee or range.

 

Now, if you say that I need to hit the mob from behind, it's not really annoying, I see it as a challenge. Like, if I really want to hit hard, I need to trigger that condition. I dont see the "boring" part that you say... You also say that the class is only good on melee? That makes perfect sense, melee is riskier, in a way. I'm looking at you ssp :c

Edited by Jospx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akashi   

Bracers have been dropping since ages. I'm pretty sure that NCSOFT could release SF if they wanted to. Sadly, they don't care about us poor souls wanting to main it TwT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is it always bad if a class has a "boring" rotation? It's a game and not everyone playing this game wants to be challenged as much as possible. I enjoy my Summoner, the class most pathetic toxic people label as Scummoner, but I also enjoy playing my Blade Master, not matter how terrible my reflexes for a correct dodge or block are.

 

So let peole try the Chi Master out. Maybe they enjoy that simple as sand gameplay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jospx   
1 hour ago, Onionio said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v4pkbqQzxI

For whoever is interested: this is a vid showing the Soul Fighter class starting already from lvl 45 skipping the moonwater storyline and starting directly to silverfrost storyline.

 

I, personally, won't take that jump quest/event to 45 if we get the opportunity. I prefer to learn step by step the whole class and enjoy the low level part of the game. Also, you will need to go back to get some achievements, no? :C But, anyways, it can be a nice option for other people.

 

On 5/28/2016 at 0:24 PM, Nyanzilla said:

Why is it always bad if a class has a "boring" rotation? It's a game and not everyone playing this game wants to be challenged as much as possible. I enjoy my Summoner, the class most pathetic toxic people label as Scummoner, but I also enjoy playing my Blade Master, not matter how terrible my reflexes for a correct dodge or block are.

 

So let peole try the Chi Master out. Maybe they enjoy that simple as sand gameplay.

I'm with you :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Negaimu   
On 5/28/2016 at 1:04 PM, Jospx said:

All I read here is your personal opinion about rotations and gameplay and yes, everybody knows that it's not a full FM or full KFM, of course, it wouldn't be fair to other classes. Think about it now as a mix and not just like an individual melee or ranged class, what you can do in different situations, don't look at the damage output, but in the versatility: melee or range.

 

Now, if you say that I need to hit the mob from behind, it's not really annoying, I see it as a challenge. Like, if I really want to hit hard, I need to trigger that condition. I dont see the "boring" part that you say... You also say that the class is only good on melee? That makes perfect sense, melee is riskier, in a way. I'm looking at you ssp :c

More of a common thing than a personal opinion lol.  its by far & wide the most unpopular class for a reason. But im not here to trick people out of playing it. make one and see for yourself. you might be in that 1% that enjoys it =P

 

 june 1 chi master bullshit

uh what? who told you june first? ncwest has said a million times they have no announcements about soul fighter so why would you expect anything abou *cricket* in this update??

Edited by Negaimu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sddsdsds   
1 hour ago, Negaimu said:

More of a common thing than a personal opinion lol.  its by far & wide the most unpopular class for a reason. But im not here to trick people out of playing it. make one and see for yourself. you might be in that 1% that enjoys it =P

 

This is totaly personal opinion and bad one. First of all i don't know why people saying this all time but sf is not most unpopular class. There are more sf then wl on korea.(even champion wl rolling sf) Yea they might be unpopular but the reason of that is sf release like 5 years old game on korea and people was alread endgame. That's mean you should spend at least 4-5k dolar if you want to catch them. p2w

I am waiting sf for my main and i don't think it's op or somethink. But pro people at korea like junho or jae saying sf is high tier at arena and it will probably going to nerf.(bm-sin-sf first tree and destro 4th)   So you can say own opinion but coming here and talking shit about this class like a authority kinda lame dude.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Negaimu   

I can say whatever I want about any class lol. Idk where you get the idea that im taking some authority  i LITERALLY said in the post you quoted that im NOT here to trick anyone or declare any laws about sf lol. but like a typical forum rager you just put words in my mouth.

 

Ive been on KR for years. SF has been out for a bit now and SF is indeed under used. You can rationalize it however you want but it wont change the reality. Majority will jump on sf cause it will be an over hyped cash grab then most will abandon it when they realize its not what they thought it was.

 

Again, the small amount that will enjoy it & stick with it, good on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sddsdsds   
9 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

I can say whatever I want about any class lol. Idk where you get the idea that im taking some authority  i LITERALLY said in the post you quoted that im NOT here to trick anyone or declare any laws about sf lol. but like a typical forum rager you just put words in my mouth.

 

Ive been on KR for years. SF has been out for a bit now and SF is indeed under used. You can rationalize it however you want but it wont change the reality. Majority will jump on sf cause it will be an over hyped cash grab then most will abandon it when they realize its not what they thought it was.

 

Again, the small amount that will enjoy it & stick with it, good on them.

Dude are you read what do you wrote? first you say sf is weak and people say 'it makes me want to play it more and be succesful'. Then you say sf rotation is boring as sand and people say like every class same. Then you saying sf is most unpopular class and i am saying it's not. That's are your personal opinion. 

You are saying ' where you get the idea that im taking some authority ' and at the same post you are mention your own opinion as a 'reality' and then 'they realize its not what they thought it was' like you are know everyone thought. Really? Thank you mr. negaimu for a secret realitys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shemie   
20 minutes ago, sddsdsds said:

Dude are you read what do you wrote? first you say sf is weak and people say 'it makes me want to play it more and be succesful'. Then you say sf rotation is boring as sand and people say like every class same. Then you saying sf is most unpopular class and i am saying it's not. That's are your personal opinion. 

You are saying ' where you get the idea that im taking some authority ' and at the same post you are mention your own opinion as a 'reality' and then 'they realize its not what they thought it was' like you are know everyone thought. Really? Thank you mr. negaimu for a secret realitys.

You are the one who doesn't get it. And stop lying that you're playing on KR. It clearly shows that you haven't, and Jaesung/Junho says the class is a GOOD TIER in PVP, but it's at the bottom in PvE. You can't freaking compare PVP to PVE. What sense does that make? You are attacking someone for stating the fact just because you hate hearing someone saying bad things about your upcoming main that you'll eventually drop anyways. He is not trying to trick anyone (cus who would?). Wait and see for yourself, people will have AP requirements + NO SF like @launch with sins, cause they had no party utility. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sddsdsds   
36 minutes ago, Shemie said:

You are the one who doesn't get it. And stop lying that you're playing on KR. It clearly shows that you haven't, and Jaesung/Junho says the class is a GOOD TIER in PVP, but it's at the bottom in PvE. You can't freaking compare PVP to PVE. What sense does that make? You are attacking someone for stating the fact just because you hate hearing someone saying bad things about your upcoming main that you'll eventually drop anyways. He is not trying to trick anyone (cus who would?). Wait and see for yourself, people will have AP requirements + NO SF like @launch with sins, cause they had no party utility. 

this dudes killing me. 1)'   stop lying that you're playing on KR ' i don't say that but now i saying i was play kr. if you blame someone 'lying' you should say reason too. 

2)'  Jaesung/Junho says the class is a GOOD TIER in PVP, but it's at the bottom in PvE. You can't freaking compare PVP to PVE '. i don't say 'soul fighter is top tier at pve' . I say arena. are you know reading?

3)i am not attacking. people can share own opinion but if someone came here and saying own thoughts like fact.  it's bullshit. 

4)'  you'll eventually drop anyways ' who the *cricket* are you? are you see future or what ?

5)' Wait and see for yourself, people will have AP requirements + NO SF like @launch with sins, cause they had no party utility.' oww i get it you are one of the that ap elitist which asking 550 ap for mushroom event yeah. but i tell you something. i don't give a *cricket* about that idiots.

Edited by sddsdsds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shemie   
18 minutes ago, sddsdsds said:

this dudes killing me. 1)'   stop lying that you're playing on KR ' i don't say that but now i saying i was play kr. if you blame someone 'lying' you should say reason too. 

2)'  Jaesung/Junho says the class is a GOOD TIER in PVP, but it's at the bottom in PvE. You can't freaking compare PVP to PVE '. i don't say 'soul fighter is top tier at pve' . I say arena. are you know reading?

3)i am not attacking. people can share own opinion but if someone came here and saying own thoughts like fact.  it's bullshit. 

4)'  you'll eventually drop anyways ' who the *cricket* are you? are you see future or what ?

5)' Wait and see for yourself, people will have AP requirements + NO SF like @launch with sins, cause they had no party utility.' oww i get it you are one of the that ap elitist which asking 550 ap for mushroom event yeah. but i tell you something. i don't give a *cricket* about that idiots.

lol, thanks for the good laugh :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akashi   
3 hours ago, Onionio said:

Immagine.jpg

vrKC7lN.jpg

 

We'll probably get SF June 22nd. Apparently the SF files are already in the game and Jonathan said we'll get more information "soon". Also, SF may be unpopular/"bad" right now, but they could always receive buffs and become FOTM. So just play whatever you want. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jospx   
19 hours ago, Negaimu said:

More of a common thing than a personal opinion lol.  its by far & wide the most unpopular class for a reason. But im not here to trick people out of playing it. make one and see for yourself. you might be in that 1% that enjoys it =P

When you say that the rotation is boring, it is a personal opinion; something boring to you can be fun to others. IMO, it could be different here, why does it need to be the same for this server? People may like it here.

 

In my case, I already tried the class and I like to choose when I want to melee and when I want to range mobs. I might not be a high level yet, but so far I like the class. So, I would be that 1%, as you say, that stays and enjoys the class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YAY PEOPLE!!!! My Soul Fighter will be with all of you in spirit whilst kicking butt on TW!!! Put too much effort into her to start again here but I just wanted to say YAY and FINALLY!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome! They also promise the XP event with it! I just need to chose which class to level :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now