Unlock the Chi Master

Jurou

6 hours ago, Fat Cat said:

The person who created this thread quit ages ago, they don't post here anymore. You're responding to a ghost.

You are quoted in the main post of the thread, so I know you've been here from the beginning. If the idea of leaving the game has now crossed your mind, that says a lot to me. Thanks to Julianne's Twitter comment, I have my answer; Soul Fighter is not coming anytime soon, so i'm done with the game.

You can have my gold if you want, Marronero.

Yeah I have been playing since beta, and in Taiwan server before that, so I really love the game but I'm having a very hard time right now. I'm fighting with myself everyday to log in and do my dailies to continue my routine, because if I don't, if I spend a few days without playing, I know I won't log in again forever, not even SF will bring me back, the tiredness is becoming really big.

The only thing that keeps me playing is a minimal hope that all this farm will be useful one day, but on the other hand, what if they release SF so late that I have stopped playing out of exhaustion by then? I don't know what to do anymore.

All I can say is that their lies and their marketing strategies sucks really bad. I would stay here for a looooong time if they had released SF with this patch. It was the right moment.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBH i was riding on this june 1st update and it saddens me not only that. but this event with the nebula stones have ruined everything MATS wise you cant afford *cricket* Supply and demand B.S its to far gone. the game in it self doesnt produce enough MATS were its stable  and forcing people into the oath and breeze path will only make it worse. its like getting 30 people share a table for 15. and when i say MATS im refering to stingers because everything else can be gotten in a larger number. And no its not about rushing it about being fair as far as supplying what the players need. 6man dungs should always drop 4stingers no matter what and 6man should drop 6stingers no matter what. you run a 6man asura and half the time you dont even get stingers you get some other junk you dont need.  and unless some one can come here and show me a screenshot of every dung you ran and got more than 2 stingers constantly. your replying with lies.

12 hours ago, Fat Cat said:

The person who created this thread quit ages ago, they don't post here anymore. You're responding to a ghost.

You are quoted in the main post of the thread, so I know you've been here from the beginning. If the idea of leaving the game has now crossed your mind, that says a lot to me. Thanks to Julianne's Twitter comment, I have my answer; Soul Fighter is not coming anytime soon, so i'm done with the game.

You can have my gold if you want, Marronero.

Can I have your gold? Skipped BnS for a bit more than a month and I'm done lol, so far behind :/

Well June 1st is out guess I'll be off this game for another month and looks like even more time has been added to catch up with the new story chapter..

I'll be done with this game completely if it's not out by late June early July I play games less in the Summer months anyway and doing that grinding in mid summer is just too much to ask.  Even had a cash shop items lined up for the Qi as well but oh well story, gear, and now pets I wanted to have a character somewhat polished off before the temperature really starts to rise.

34 minutes ago, DivineSeraphim said:

Well June 1st is out guess I'll be off this game for another month and looks like even more time has been added to catch up with the new story chapter..

I'll be done with this game completely if it's not out by late June early July I play games less in the Summer months anyway and doing that grinding in mid summer is just too much to ask.  Even had a cash shop items lined up for the Qi as well but oh well story, gear, and now pets I wanted to have a character somewhat polished off before the temperature really starts to rise.

Everyone is in the same boat here. I honestly don't know why are they delaying the class.

After the tweet that they made that they arent ready to comment on when SF is released i went back to APB Reloaded, re-subbed and spend the money i was planning to spend on SF, on some of their Joker boxes, got about a half years worth of premium and a couple of cool new guns, looks like they got their act together with Fairfight anti-cheat.

Other then that also bought Aliens Isolation and BDO, guess that will keep me bussy until they are ready to comment on Soulfighter, on the plus side of things not having to grind anymore each day, when i do come back i got 3k gold waiting + Mats and everything should be cheaper.

Unless they *cricket*ed everything up and their SF anouncement is too late to save the sinking ship.

Cya guys on the flip-side, i am done waiting with my thumbs up my ass...

48 minutes ago, Archess said:

After the tweet that they made that they arent ready to comment on when SF is released i went back to APB Reloaded, re-subbed and spend the money i was planning to spend on SF, on some of their Joker boxes, got about a half years worth of premium and a couple of cool new guns, looks like they got their act together with Fairfight anti-cheat.

Other then that also bought Aliens Isolation and BDO, guess that will keep me bussy until they are ready to comment on Soulfighter, on the plus side of things not having to grind anymore each day, when i do come back i got 3k gold waiting + Mats and everything should be cheaper.

Unless they *cricket*ed everything up and their SF anouncement is too late to save the sinking ship.

Cya guys on the flip-side, i am done waiting with my thumbs up my ass...

You probably did the best, I'm thinking right now on buying Overwatch. Blizzard is a real company afterall, and their anti-cheat is huge. Seems like a very fun game.

I don't get the people that try to threat a company: "Ok, I will leave if we don't get SF by Jun", "I'm done waiting, bb guys", "I'm going to X game...", sorry but I think that they don't pay attention to those comments. They should know what they are doing, they should have their own tactics and, well, it may or may not work. People will leave and new people will come, who knows what will happen. This is my opinion, please don't look at it as me wanting to discuss the issue or as a complain on the comments >< I'm sorry if I made someone mad...

On the other hand, yes, I do want the class and I will probably main it.

Nah. Threatening them to leave won't do a thing and that's something I don't get and people are frustrated; I think the frustration causes those threats to be honest. 

I'm not going to leave BnS EU however I don't really see a point in levelling up a Chi Master in this region when I can happily play my Chi Master on Taiwan and continue to main a different class on EU. 

Simply for the fact that I know because I love CM regardless of the hate it gets if they release CM then some money grab crap like Trove I WILL waste money making my CM fully upgraded because I gave up farming for it. Playing farming for CM felt like a job and games shouldn't feel like that. 

So that's just my two cents worth I'm not quitting I'm just going to not bother with CM on this server and to be honest it's for the best. I have better ping on TW and I primarily play my CM melee and I hardly have an issue with skill delay.

On 5/21/2016 at 8:50 PM, Jospx said:

I don't get the people that try to threat a company: "Ok, I will leave if we don't get SF by Jun", "I'm done waiting, bb guys", "I'm going to X game...", sorry but I think that they don't pay attention to those comments. They should know what they are doing, they should have their own tactics and, well, it may or may not work. People will leave and new people will come, who knows what will happen. This is my opinion, please don't look at it as me wanting to discuss the issue or as a complain on the comments >< I'm sorry if I made someone mad...

On the other hand, yes, I do want the class and I will probably main it.

You missing the point many people have already stopped playing the game only a few people would stick around and farm for a unreleased class.  No doubt the majority stopped playing and are awaiting the new class before picking up the game again. I know many people doing this including myself because no doubt mat costs and gold farming methods would improve by the time qi master is released.  Which is true I stopped playing awhile back and they have altered some things.

Those who are grinding for mats won't leave the game no matter what they say however those who took time off like myself to wait for the game will as we've already taken the first step.  I come around and look at the boards from time to time to see if it's ever going to be released.  I wouldn't call mine or some of the other remarks threats at all because I wouldn't count myself as an active player currently it's more of a pushing away a returning player.  It's much easier to push someone away completely in this state then someone who plays and grinds daily.  Those that are grinding will probably become like me in June but for veryone else they'll just fine something else.  For me it will be mid summer and stated before I game less during those months I'm not going to bother checking up on the forums like a currently do for information and see no reason to start doing so again after summer.

On 5/22/2016 at 4:17 AM, DivineSeraphim said:

You missing the point many people have already stopped playing the game only a few people would stick around and farm for a unreleased class.  No doubt the majority stopped playing and are awaiting the new class before picking up the game again. I know many people doing this including myself because no doubt mat costs and gold farming methods would improve by the time qi master is released.  Which is true I stopped playing awhile back and they have altered some things.

My point was that the company does not care about the whining here, I know how the people feel, I am kind of mad myself, but it makes no sense to threat the company about leaving. I never mentioned the grinding/farming materials. Anyways, it's just my opinion.

Meanwhile, because we have so much time to think about our Soul Fighter, I decided to change from Yun to Jin. LOL, I even made and saved a new appearance and I am excited ;D  

On 21-5-2016 at 5:19 AM, Squirrelzzzzz said:

Nah. Threatening them to leave won't do a thing and that's something I don't get and people are frustrated; I think the frustration causes those threats to be honest. 

I'm not going to leave BnS EU however I don't really see a point in levelling up a Chi Master in this region when I can happily play my Chi Master on Taiwan and continue to main a different class on EU. 

Simply for the fact that I know because I love CM regardless of the hate it gets if they release CM then some money grab crap like Trove I WILL waste money making my CM fully upgraded because I gave up farming for it. Playing farming for CM felt like a job and games shouldn't feel like that. 

So that's just my two cents worth I'm not quitting I'm just going to not bother with CM on this server and to be honest it's for the best. I have better ping on TW and I primarily play my CM melee and I hardly have an issue with skill delay.

It is not a threat, it is just like stating a fact, like voting with my wallet, i check back from time to time for SF class anouncements, but i will not be spending a single euro, nor am i still actively playing the game at this point.

It might not make much diffrence, but most people that have posted in this thread have gone already and a bunch of em won't ever come back.

They really should not have added fresh released KR content like infinity tower and not do the SF, if they are going to withold this class much longer i will most likely not give a *cricket* anymore when they do release it, at this point in time ive got a tiny bit of *cricket* left to give, not enough to log into the game, so just enough to get onto the forums at work.

They are using SF as a money tool like most of the game in the west. they will hype it up & use it to squeeze more $$ out when the time is right. The reason they are waiting so long is they KNOW soul fighter is by far the most unpoupular class in bns history. so they know there will be a backlash when people complain and realize how boring / bland the class is(half baked fm and a half baked kfm pasted together).

so they will hold out as long as possble to release it at peak of hype to get people to buy into it and invest in it before the flashy glean wears off and people realize how underhwelming the class is. but by then they will have already spent big bucks on costumes for it and premium etc.

Ohk here. This is my own info and knowledge. Generally, programming something such as a new class is a lot of work, so they generally code it into the game a long time before announcing it and when they are nearly finished theyll announce it. If you know where to look you can see this ahead of time and accurately predict that its going to be released in the near future or at the very least theyre working on it.

I have such news!!!!!!

While i was doing some quest or whatever to evo my weapon on sin, i accidently clicked on a gauntlet instead of a dagger. I did a double take however because i thought i saw the words soul fighter. I did. Where the class restrictions are, instead of saying "Kung Fu Master only" it said "Kung Fu Master, Soul Fighter"

Now, i dont know if the soul fighter even uses the same weapon as a kfm (gauntlet)but i definitely saw that. I have a picture of it not loading up right now, but ill post it later if it lets me. I believe it was the cold gauntlet. 

Hope this helps!!!!

Oh and if you tell me how to post a picture i will show you the screenshots! I have one hovering the item that said kfm, sf, and i took a screenshot on the same screen hovering another one just so you know it isnt faked... i cant post the picture rn tho, it says "this page is not avalible for your account" :(

I'm building up gold with my kfm waiting for the SF. I played it on KR and TW servers and that class is really nice and fun to play: the anicancel is easier than the kfm, the animation of the skills are actually more kung fu than the kfm itself lol, and it is fun to switch between ranged and melee during a fight.

Too bad you can't play it as a lyn, launching your tiny feet into the madness of kicking apokalypse.
Many people will tell you that it is a boring class, that nobody want it and pt blah blah, but i think that they are the kind of people who lost the fun of playing a game and live it as a kind of job and kill their health by trying to achieve everything without enjoying it at all. So don't listen to them and try it and find by yourself if you like it or not, because i personally loved that class and i can't wait to main it on bns EU.

We want soul fighter! Gimme Soul Fighter! ಥ_ಥ

If it is the most unpopular and weaker class of all, it makes me want to play it more and be successful. I prefer gameplay over stats/dps/etc, so, if I like it I don't care about anything else. Haters gonna hate. I will try to demonstrate that the class has its shine too.

On the other hand, I found a way to try SF in another server, I will try it out when I get some time. I wish I can decide myself about making SF my main in NA, without going too deep in another server.

15 minutes ago, Jospx said:

If it is the most unpopular and weaker class of all, it makes me want to play it more and be successful. I prefer gameplay over stats/dps/etc, so, if I like it I don't care about anything else. Haters gonna hate. I will try to demonstrate that the class has its shine too.

Amen bro. Amen.

Archived