Unlock the Chi Master

Jurou

I have nothing to say. I know some people cannot understand why people are so frustrated about the release of Chi Master and there are those that don't care.

ill tell you why I'm frustrated. You know when you're farming for YOUR main and it feels like it takes forever just to get that evolve/breakthrough? That's what it's like for us but we've got nothing to progress or to show for our grinding just a load of mats filling up an inventory of other characters.

'It's coming....' Yeah well that's what my parents used to say to me about Christmas in January. I'm not even going to bother saving up anything for my Chi Master now, especially outfits cos at this rate when Chi Master comes out I'll only be playing with destroyer and scummoner bots. 

Im a little salty, yes you can use me to flavour your popcorn.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, soul fighter is their get out of jail card. They won't release it until everything else has failed and more than 50% of the current population has left the game.

Believe me, they're not letting go of soul fighter that easy. I'd say they'll release it next summer. Me personally will quit if it's not out by the end of next month.

3526710_1400437836916.53res_480_360.jpg

out

Its just frustrating man. They are releasing content in weird orders for what reason? to maximize profit. They are simply using sou fighter as a player retention tool at this point. The way they are managing this game really really seems more to maximize money they can squeeze out rather than giving us what we want lol... the ironic thing is if they made players happy they wouldnt need to resort to tricks. if leveling alts wasnt such a colossal chore, MORE PEOPLE WOULD STICK WITH THE GAME.

Playing one char feels increasingly guilty, cause you know with every bundle of 100+ stingers you dump into your gear you think less & less about gearing a new class. cause you know you will have NO TIME to level / gear it properly unless you swipe your credit card 100 times. If it was simpler to level and gear alts so many people wouldnt quit bns cause they can actually have fun playing other classes rather than getting bored of their Main & quitting cause leveling a new class is such  a time sink.

Back on the soul fighter rant, they are giving us MORE progressive content to to grind before the new class? What happened to getting us ready for worlds?  are they going to give us soul fighter like 3 months before worlds ? LOL

Its going to take a good long time to get those stupid hm skill for chi fighter so why give us even more walls to climb but not the class? and on top of this we are getting content that came WITH soul fighter, but no soul fighter.

Transparency at its best...

I'm just one person so NCWest really won't give a shit but I'll be renewing sub on TW cancelling it on EU. I waited patiently and considering you're aware of the ever widening gap between the player base gear wise which is why you're putting on these events and are laughing your way to the bank with events designed to 'help us'  but still there's no Chi Master just goes to show you don't care.

I think it'll just make me depressed to level a Chi Master now. Was very easy for me to level up my Chi Master gear wise on TW and I had thousands of g on my original main; it wasn't impossible but doing it on EU now I know it's not impossible it's just not really worth it to catch up anymore. 

Well that's just handing everyone who is busting to play Chi Master the shit end of the stick. 

So my decision: stop farming for Chi Master's release and gear level my FM with the gold and mats I've accumulated. She'll be my main in EU and I'll just keep my CM as main on TW. 

And being real my ping is better on TW to play Chi Master anyways. 

Sucks though for all those people who solely play on EU/NA and I hope it comes soon.

Congratulations NC, you won the "We don't give a *cricket* about what players want" prize. The only thing coming in the next patch that has been requested by some players is the story expansion. No one asked for pets, hongmoon 15, or infinity tower. Ffs I have only seen 3 people at hongmoon 10 already. You bring all these things instead of a class that has been requested by a huge amount of players for 2 months now. 

Just so you now, this is what makes players leave, not the game itself, its the way you treat us with 0 trasparency. If you wanna cash grab players, you have to maintain them. If you pee on your customers, no one is gonna stay longer.

12 hours ago, Squirrelzzzzz said:

I have nothing to say. I know some people cannot understand why people are so frustrated about the release of Chi Master and there are those that don't care.

ill tell you why I'm frustrated. You know when you're farming for YOUR main and it feels like it takes forever just to get that evolve/breakthrough? That's what it's like for us but we've got nothing to progress or to show for our grinding just a load of mats filling up an inventory of other characters.

'It's coming....' Yeah well that's what my parents used to say to me about Christmas in January. I'm not even going to bother saving up anything for my Chi Master now, especially outfits cos at this rate when Chi Master comes out I'll only be playing with destroyer and scummoner bots. 

Im a little salty, yes you can use me to flavour your popcorn.

I feel exactly the same way, ive been on True Pirate since before the lvl 50 patch, well before actually, grinded my ass off when supposedly it was all going away the first time and all i am getting these days are some additional gold added to the big pile of gold sitting there, silenty laughing at me as i try to not upgrade to towards Scorpio just to get it over with.

At first it's ok, i am saving my gold, near to 1k its ok, i amma gonna be able to upgrade loads when i get it, near to 2k, hmm am i gonna log on to add 20-40 gold to the already huge gold pile, sure ill hang on, its coming soon right, nearing now 3k, they do the fungus event witch would cut allot out of my upgrade costs, together with my saved mats.

Then you see tweets like, "Everyone is waiting on Soulfighter but noone wants to group with it", i still see Detroyers, Bladedancers and Summoners in groups and they are also not top of the foodchain, so what else is there to play ? Forcemaster online? when i look at my guilds roster we have 1 KFM(me) and rest are 3 blade dancers, 1 destro and the rest r all SMN, FM & WL's, we don't even have a single blademaster or assasin left anymore, either all the melee became Forcemasters or they quit.

The only reason i am hanging on is to be able to switch between melee & ranged'ish options so i can at least do the ranged bosses while not having to deal with 2s lag spikes that wreck me in melee range, if the servers where Korean, i would have stuck it out on the KFM, but we don't even have quality servers, because its supposedly on my end...just this game though....every other game plays just fine, so it must definatly be on my end. Playing a melee is already unrewarding for your effort put into it, it also isnt appreciated in groups if you make a single mistake, because ranged have it worse when you hear their explanations, then add to that the sorry server state.

So what is there left for us Melee players in this game?

On 4/11/2016 at 1:34 PM, Jurou said:

We know it's in game. We know the skills are translated. We know the item database and loot tables are up to date. We know its character creation can be enabled in the config files. We know the balance patch we're on from January includes changes to the Chi Master. So what the hell is the hold up? At this rate I'll quit before it unlocks, seriously.

It takes a lot of time and a lot of gold to upgrade gear in this game. It's gonna take 2k+ gold to catch the class up to current gear levels. So what the hell is the hold up? The game is not friendly to new characters or alts. The longer it takes you to unlock it, the further behind we will be stuck. I've stopped playing the game completely because there's no point investing so much time and effort into a class if I'm rolling Chi Master.

If Chi Master isn't here in two weeks I'm done, I'll quit altogether. I'm not being stuck behind, the game takes too much effort to progress. Forget that. I'd rather move on with my life and play another game.

Flip the damn switch! Unlock the Chi Master.

Special mention:

One they allrdy said SoulFighter is coming soon when  unknow ppl need chill there butts

Just now, Marronero said:

Of couse they are ready, which is not ready is the cash grab event that will come with it. "Falling behind? Worry not! Spend 400$ for gazillion mats and enjoy your fast upgrades and awesome new class!"

If only they could stop lying... don't tell us that it is not ready, when on 1st June we will have content that not even Taiwan has.

reason we get stuff taiwan doesnt have is cause we are getting the bns code from korea. but still they should just release soul fighter

1 hour ago, TakeruXinja said:

Here is the answer

@castanick We're not ready to announce soul fighter so please be patient

Of couse they are ready, which is not ready is the cash grab event that will come with it. "Falling behind? Worry not! Spend 400$ for gazillion mats and enjoy your fast upgrades and awesome new class!"

If only they could stop lying... don't tell us that it is not ready, when on 1st June we will have content that not even Taiwan has.

tumblr_nuln5xq1wy1tsjzgfo1_400.gif

I can barly even be bothered to play bns atm because i dont wanna play on a character that i might not main. .-. its so frustrating that they ganna stall the soul fighter release so long....

9 minutes ago, TeGeek said:

I can barly even be bothered to play bns atm because i dont wanna play on a character that i might not main. .-. its so frustrating that they ganna stall the soul fighter release so long....

I'm totally sure I will main SF, so I'm not spending a single gold on my FM (maybe I will still use it for arenas sometimes). If I can't do a single dungeon from now on due to my low AP, so be it. Gonna stockpile thousands of materials.

NC soft was always doing updates updside down, what was need it there wasn't. Good example > Lineage 2, some locations was rly on low lv (I would say that was too much), ofc same thing goes for every game from Nc soft > lets overbuff summoners and lets say they're balance (Lineage 2 first GoD update and BnS are good example). Dear NC Soft didnt you learn from fails that you did ? OK every big company has fails, but not many as you. Compresing all classes from ~36 to 8 wasm't so good choice in lineage 2. For what we need that damn HM15 ? Any reason ? I saw few guys with HM9, but none with HM10 (playing on windrest which is most populated server). If you wanna make more money learn to listen to peaple. Chasing content isnt so good, especialy when youre doing in wrong way. First give to ppl that new class, then add new content (that max HM 15 isnt so much needed), i could agree with ending of that chapter 4, rest isnt so needed. Players just started to gap 500+ AP, it will take time to make to upgrade weapon to scorpion.

People lets try to not get frustrated :C Yes, I got depressed with the upcoming patch notes but, on the other hand, that just mean that I will get more mats and gold before starting my SF. Maybe I will be able to get to breeze in my SF even without the nebula.

5 minutes ago, Jospx said:

People lets try to not get frustrated :C Yes, I got depressed with the upcoming patch notes but, on the other hand, that just mean that I will get more mats and gold before starting my SF. Maybe I will be able to get to breeze in my SF even without the nebula.

I have all the required materials for full oathbreaker accesories and true scorpio weapon... and still 1k gold left. This farming is killing me, I wanna play with SF and stop this insane grinding with my true pirate FM. At this rate, I'm gonna burnout even before SF comes out. And when I leave a game, it's very hard for me to come back.

4 hours ago, Twinmage said:

One they allrdy said SoulFighter is coming soon when  unknow ppl need chill there butts

The person who created this thread quit ages ago, they don't post here anymore. You're responding to a ghost.

33 minutes ago, Marronero said:

I have all the required materials for full oathbreaker accesories and true scorpio weapon... and still 1k gold left. This farming is killing me, I wanna play with SF and stop this insane grinding with my true pirate FM. At this rate, I'm gonna burnout even before SF comes out. And when I leave a game, it's very hard for me to come back.

You are quoted in the main post of the thread, so I know you've been here from the beginning. If the idea of leaving the game has now crossed your mind, that says a lot to me. Thanks to Julianne's Twitter comment, I have my answer; Soul Fighter is not coming anytime soon, so i'm done with the game.

You can have my gold if you want, Marronero.

Archived