Unlock the Chi Master

Jurou

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, TeGeek said:

we are getting hm lv increased to 15. more grind waiting for people that wanna reroll to soul fighter when it comes. we are also getting more dungeons, which probably has new breakthrough or evolve items, which means even more grind waiting for people that wanna reroll to soul fighter. this pile of grind is just stacking the longer they wait to release the class its just stupid the people that will reroll will be so far behind everyone else when it comes out its just silly.

This is so true, and I completely agree with you. It's gotten to the point of ridiculous now.

26 minutes ago, Marronero said:

All my excitement just went to 0, since my hype went to maximum when they said that the class was coming. I'm completely demotivated now, and totally bored of farming for 2 months (I haven't improved my gear since the silverfrost patch due to farming for SF, still at true pirate). Just gonna log out and let it go for a month, two, or whenever the *cricket* they want to click the button and enable the class.

I'm in that boat with you. If we don't have it this patch then i'm out, for good.

Livestream is probably our last hope, but if it ends up being the usual "avoid all Soul Fighter questions" then that'll be my cue to drop this game.

2 minutes ago, Archess said:

I am really starting to get tired of stockpiling everything for months now and hoping Soulfighter is due soon, those 5 additional hongmoon levels are another kick in the beehives.

Everyone does... this totally sucks, especially when we are getting content that came out in Korea at the same time as soul fighter. They are just delaying it without a *cricket* reason.

NCsoft doesn't care enough about the players, they could've released Soul Fighter before adding more HM levels. They are even releasing the Tower of Infinity which was release on the same bundle as the Soul Fighter class. They just want to split content as much as they can, so they can maintain people interested on the game, because they know that there are a lot of people wanting to play as Soul Fighter. Also they can release a bunch of P2W stuff to help Soul Fighter players to catch up.

Maybe they will still announce Soul Fighter as coming on the first

i doubt it and am not getting my hopes up but worst case ill see you all in Overwatch. 

its just really hard to stay motivated farming for a class that hasn't released and with no ETA on release. I have not upgraded gear since the 50 patch in hopes that this class will come out, the mushroom event was supposed to be for the SF, that is why it had the siren and pirate emblems in it.  Now we are getting infinity tower that came after Soul Fighter in all regions. It does not look good for people who want to main this class.

#release the chi

11 minutes ago, Archess said:

I am really starting to get tired of stockpiling everything for months now and hoping Soulfighter is due soon, those 5 additional hongmoon levels are another kick in the beehives.

can barley be bothered to play bns at all atm since i dont wanna play on a character that i might not main... so annoying that they have to wait so long to realease it

They already know we want the class really bad, even Jonathan told us in the livestream to stop bashing at forums and twitter about the class because it was coming. And now, this shit is like "oh, yeah I know you want the class, and it's ready for you but you won't have it because I don't want to"

I think that a major problem is that BnS counts levelling and gearing a class for nothing. In another game I played it unlocked buffs and achievements for Account. All of them were account-based.

ther is also no reason whatsoever why the accessories should not be account bound, and use shared storage. You've earned them with your blood, sweat and tears, so your alts or new mains should be able to wear them. How hard is that? 

Why hey are we discouraged to experiment with different classes to our heart's content? Why is it so disadvantageous to play something to see how you like it for a bit?

argh, that by far is the biggest drawback in BnS in how strictly one player-one character it wants to be.  You better pick the right class by just reading the descriptions! And in your case, it better be available....

14 minutes ago, Sibang said:

June 22nd, the day when nebula stone will be no longer available, is when they will release soul fighter I believe.

june first is the day when siren/pirate path will be removed and thats the day when you cant get more nebula stones. would have gone better on that day .-.

1 hour ago, Sibang said:

June 22nd, the day when nebula stone will be no longer available, is when they will release soul fighter I believe.

We are totally tired of speculating, we have been doing it for 2 months, and it has been demostrated that they don't release it because they don't want to, so it's senseless to keep doing it. They will release it when they feel like doing it, because they want it, because they rule this game and we are here to give them money. It's a shame but seeing how they are managing patches, it's what I think.

CHI MASTER OR RIOT

But srsly, I'm pretty sure they would have no problems releasing it June 1st. I really wonder why they're delaying it.

Oh well, time to start praying for a late announcement....

12 minutes ago, Akashi said:

CHI MASTER OR RIOT

But srsly, I'm pretty sure they would have no problems releasing it June 1st. I really wonder why they're delaying it.

Oh well, time to start praying for a late announcement....

I don't think a late announcement is gonna happen, they still remain totally silent about the class. They said "it's coming" and then another freaking silence. They don't wanna answer any question related with SF. I honestly don't know what are they doing. They must hate the class or something, or hate the people who wanna play it.

34 minutes ago, Marronero said:

I don't think a late announcement is gonna happen, they still remain totally silent about the class. They said "it's coming" and then another freaking silence. They don't wanna answer any question related with SF. I honestly don't know what are they doing. They must hate the class or something, or hate the people who wanna play it.

The only reason i can see to keep it delayed for so long is to try and make a ton of money from the people who are gonna need to catch up, sadly by that time they will realize that most of us have lost intrest as the hype train grinded to a halt and died.

We got Warlock quite early, why is that we are getting Soulfighter so late...it would have made perfect sense to have it released alongside the Fungus patch for people to catch up on emblems or this new patch in 2 weeks, just keeping it postponed is making no sense.

Just now, Archess said:

The only reason i can see to keep it delayed for so long is to try and make a ton of money from the people who are gonna need to catch up, sadly by that time they will realize that most of us have lost intrest as the hype train grinded to a halt and died.

We got Warlock quite early, why is that we are getting Soulfighter so late...it would have made perfect sense to have it released alongside the Fungus patch for people to catch up on emblems or this new patch in 2 weeks, just keeping it postponed is making no sense.

if you consider that soul fighter has no siren/pirate path it would make perfect sense to release it with a major patch on june 1 which is the day they remove siren/pirate path

6 minutes ago, TeGeek said:

if you consider that soul fighter has no siren/pirate path it would make perfect sense to release it with a major patch on june 1 which is the day they remove siren/pirate path

I think what makes perfect sense for NC is to delay it as much as possible to ensure that we fall extremely behind, and then release it with a mega-ultra-hyper-super cash grab event. 10$->box with stingers, moonstones and silverfrost transformations. Wohooo. Make your money way to catch up!

To everyone complaining , get over it =| Insulting the company or staff isnt gonna make it come out faster, honestly alot of my friends just stopped playing until chi master comes out, and you never know we could get a level event for our chi master/soul fighter as other servers got so it wont even be that much of a grind. ive never understood why people who dont get what they want come on forums to QQ about it. Just leave the game until changes are made that you like, if bns dies because of it, then so be it.

I don't think it's so much a cash grab timing. Honestly, if they had super-boxes, I'd buy it today. I think it's more to keep the game alive in the summer, as the games usually empty, and population drops during this time. A new class was a huge draw with a warlock, so they likely will do the same rotation as with WL, throwing the 3 week levelling with some bonuses, or what not to keep the population a bit more active. While a new dungeon or chapter generates end-game activity, the new class, if it doesn't start at 45 revitalizes the game from Foshi Pyres onward for a few weeks.

Just now, ChocolateGod said:

To everyone complaining , get over it =| Insulting the company or staff isnt gonna make it come out faster, honestly alot of my friends just stopped playing until chi master comes out, and you never know we could get a level event for our chi master/soul fighter as other servers got so it wont even be that much of a grind. ive never understood why people who dont get what they want come on forums to QQ about it. Just leave the game until changes are made that you like, if bns dies because of it, then so be it.

its not the level grind that is the hard part its the part where we have to upgrade the weapon and all accessories and level the hongmoon lvs up that is the part were we are just falling more and more behind everyone else. 

I mean theirs nothing you can do about that, locks had it too , albiet it was not as much as a gap, i dont think they would allow soulfighters to start from level 1 with nothing when people have legendaries and possibly legendary soul shields by that time. Only 2 options is to come back later or wait lol

Archived