Unlock the Chi Master

Jurou

We know it's in game. We know the skills are translated. We know the item database and loot tables are up to date. We know its character creation can be enabled in the config files. We know the balance patch we're on from January includes changes to the Chi Master. So what the hell is the hold up? At this rate I'll quit before it unlocks, seriously.

It takes a lot of time and a lot of gold to upgrade gear in this game. It's gonna take 2k+ gold to catch the class up to current gear levels. So what the hell is the hold up? The game is not friendly to new characters or alts. The longer it takes you to unlock it, the further behind we will be stuck. I've stopped playing the game completely because there's no point investing so much time and effort into a class if I'm rolling Chi Master.

If Chi Master isn't here in two weeks I'm done, I'll quit altogether. I'm not being stuck behind, the game takes too much effort to progress. Forget that. I'd rather move on with my life and play another game.

Flip the damn switch! Unlock the Chi Master.

12 hours ago, Terimac said:

Chi master/soul fighter

q7gJQcf.gif

On 11/04/2016 at 8:37 PM, Marronero said:

#UnleashTheChi

On 11/04/2016 at 8:53 PM, Jslip said:

#UnleashTheChi

On 11/04/2016 at 9:35 PM, Ambition said:

#unleashthechi!

On 11/04/2016 at 10:03 PM, Priscatella said:

#UnleashTheChi

On 11/04/2016 at 11:06 PM, Wolfster said:

#UnleashTheChi

On 12/04/2016 at 6:33 AM, Terimac said:

I'M WITH YOU! 

Pls ncsoft, we wanna play ur game!

o70aqqw.gif

On 12/04/2016 at 11:37 AM, Fufia said:

i say +1 bring chi master

Special mention:

On 12/04/2016 at 5:54 AM, GreenOwl said:

Do not unlock Chi master.

Will be #2 trash class with no legendary skills like Warlock.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not spend time gathering gold, and mats for this chi master, like people did for the warlock?

Like if you wanna roll it so badly....

then prepare the best you can for it? and get the mats that you can ahead of time.

chill

10 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

won't be till mid/late summer so chill

4 minutes ago, Telethia said:

Why not spend time gathering gold, and mats for this chi master, like people did for the warlock?

Like if you wanna roll it so badly....

then prepare the best you can for it? and get the mats that you can ahead of time.

chill

That's not what people did for Warlock. See here: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/171341-just-unlock-the-warlock-already/

OP has a valid point. Delaying Chi Master is hurting those who will play the class. Warlocks had only Bloodshade to catch up to. Chi Masters will have Silverfrost - True Breeze, and possibly even the legendary weapon if that comes next patch.

6 minutes ago, BananaHead said:

That's not what people did for Warlock. See here: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/171341-just-unlock-the-warlock-already/

OP has a valid point. Delaying Chi Master is hurting those who will play the class. Warlocks had only Bloodshade to catch up to. Chi Masters will have Silverfrost - True Breeze, and possibly even the legendary weapon if that comes next patch.

Except I've seen plenty of people in faction talking about how they were framing things for their wl.

I get that people don't want to wait, but it's like 2-3 months at most, and considering all of the content can be done easily in pirate weapons (not even True, tbh)  It wouldn't be TOO much "wasted" time on gearing, to clear content, to farm. Breeze is a luxury right now.

We'll be sitting on this patch for possibly another month, no one knows, but it's time to get a lot of the gear you need. especially since things are so inflated now, they'll be hella cheaper waiting 1-2 months for Chi master to come out.

11 minutes ago, Telethia said:

Except I've seen plenty of people in faction talking about how they were framing things for their wl.

I get that people don't want to wait, but it's like 2-3 months at most, and considering all of the content can be done easily in pirate weapons (not even True, tbh)  It wouldn't be TOO much "wasted" time on gearing, to clear content, to farm. Breeze is a luxury right now.

We'll be sitting on this patch for possibly another month, no one knows, but it's time to get a lot of the gear you need. especially since things are so inflated now, they'll be hella cheaper waiting 1-2 months for Chi master to come out.

i dont see your point mate. lots of people are having difficulty even reaching pirate right now. if soul fighter was released in the next content patch, we would have that whole patch's state of progression to catch up to on top of what we already have. what bananahead said is true.

we dont know how long before the next patch releases and all your talk on what you've seen or how long we will be sitting on the patch is just talk. at the end of the day, if chi master is not released before the next content patch, then all those who play the class will be significantly behind.

there was loads of threads about releasing the warlock and i doubt you were in those threads telling people to chill out and wait because the class wasn't coming for another 1-2 months. it came 2 weeks later, probably because those people demanded it. so you should probs just not talk in this thread. it's not for you. if people want chi master, let them ask for it, it's their gaming experience on the line, not yours.

I can understand OP, but I'm still playing my summoner. I could just quit and wait for Chi master, but it would be easier to just gather money so I can upgrade my Chi Master as fast as possible. On the other hand getting achievement points is whats going to be holding me back. I currently don't find much joy in playing any of the classes. :/ I can see why some people will just quit till Chi Master comes out.

#UnleashTheChi 

Daaaaaaaaamn the hype is so real. I have been interested in this class since the first videos, then I tested it in TW server, and I wanna reroll so badly. I've been farming with my FM since silverfrost patch was released and I noticed that Chi Master stuff was dropping. I'm not gonna spend a single gold on my FM. If I have to wait until summer, then I will use my 234523485724 million gold on my Chi.

2 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

That is a not class-specific problem though. Anyone who is starting the game or want to make an alt faces the same catch-up game. It's a systematic issue that the game is not a new player and alt-friendly.

Well, we have the option to make an Alt anytime. But we don't have the option to create a Chi Master even if we want, that's the difference. Some people don't wanna make an alt, just wanna main the damn Chi Masta.

Just now, Marronero said:

Well, we have the option to make an Alt anytime. But we don't have the option to create a Chi Master even if we want, that's the difference. Some people don't wanna make an alt, just wanna main the damn Chi Masta.

My comment was specifically in relation to it becoming more and more difficult to gear the character, the longer you wait to start one.

2 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

My comment was specifically in relation to it becoming more and more difficult to gear the character, the longer you wait to start one.

Yup, that's totally true, but well, new people will be always coming, and new players don't have to be in a hurry to level and gear up. But existing players who wanna reroll, that sucks because you can't play new content with your friends/guild. You will need at least 1 month to gear up a bit and catch them up.

Actually, you will be in a much better position than a new player, as a new player starts with square one, without a guild or friends, while if you can dedicate the time in the interim to collecting resources to quickly gear the character and continue playing the group content with your old main, while simultaneously leveling the new one until it is geared enough to participate. The guild will also allow you to have continuous access to group content that a new player will not have, and will have to fight through many unsuccessful pugs before getting anything.

11 minutes ago, Marronero said:

#UnleashTheChi 

:D

Fully support this. I have a pretty high geared Soul Fighter on TW and a KFM on EU. I've stopped playing both because TW ping sucks, and because EU is so far behind. I don't wanna play KFM anymore, only Soul Fighter. All I have been doing is save gold on my KFM. It is not much but it will mean that I should be able to get to Siren at least when Soul Fighter is released on EU. The longer it is not released the more behind I will be.

#UnleashTheChi

6 minutes ago, staahpxDD said:

People have no such patience to wait smh. Its like the same with Warlock -____-" Chill tf out. IT`ll be here. If you have no patience then take a break.

Well, patience is always indirectly proportional to how much you want something. Can't ask a human to not be human.

1 hour ago, Puppy Pie said:

won't be till mid/late summer so chill

It's in game. They can turn it on at the flip of a switch. You must be a troll. Such ignorance aboslutely must be a troll...

20 minutes ago, staahpxDD said:

People have no such patience to wait smh. Its like the same with Warlock -____-" Chill tf out. IT`ll be here. If you have no patience then take a break.

Who cares? It's in game. Patient or not, it's in game and they could turn it on this frickin' wednesday during maintanence if they wanted. The fact is I have lost interest in the game. I only have interest in playing Chi Master. If it's not here in 2 weeks then I'll no longer have interest in playing at all. Just straight up facts.

Maybe you have all the classes you can enjoy and the game is great to you. In which case why are you wasting your time in my thread? Go enjoy your game. Some of us don't have that luxury, as our class is locked behind some garbage release wall.

Flip the damn switch NCSoft!

18 minutes ago, Enamour said:

Does this thread feel like Deja Vu to anyone? About a month ago? lol

It damn well should feel like Deja Vu. Why NCSoft thinks they can put a complete class in the game and have its loot constantly smack you in the face is completely beyond me. They should've learned from Warlock.

#UnleashTheChi

2 minutes ago, Jurou said:

It damn well should feel like Deja Vu. Why NCSoft thinks they can put a complete class in the game and have its loot constantly smack you in the face is completely beyond me. They should've learned from Warlock.

Agreed. It wasn't used negatively against another person though, so it's okay by me.

I'm just waiting for them to announce it tomorrow or something now xd

3 hours ago, Jurou said:

Agreed. It wasn't used negatively against another person though, so it's okay by me.

Yeh it just annoys me some.. seems like something a 9 year old would do gahh..

1 hour ago, bunnylag said:

i dont see your point mate. lots of people are having difficulty even reaching pirate right now. if soul fighter was released in the next content patch, we would have that whole patch's state of progression to catch up to on top of what we already have. what bananahead said is true.

we dont know how long before the next patch releases and all your talk on what you've seen or how long we will be sitting on the patch is just talk. at the end of the day, if chi master is not released before the next content patch, then all those who play the class will be significantly behind.

there was loads of threads about releasing the warlock and i doubt you were in those threads telling people to chill out and wait because the class wasn't coming for another 1-2 months. it came 2 weeks later, probably because those people demanded it. so you should probs just not talk in this thread. it's not for you. if people want chi master, let them ask for it, it's their gaming experience on the line, not yours.

My point is why cry about waiting for the class when you can use the time to AHEAD OF TIME gather materials needed to get your chi master Siren right off the bat.

So many of the mats are available, and the only thing you would have to do, is run dungeons for weapons, and farm some bsh, and e. fleet for weapons. And no, I wasn't in WL threads telling people to chill, because I took about a 3 week break from bns around the time the threads were up, and realized I had to play catch up, and am still catching up, but that's my own fault.

This problems is no different than people like me, who like to make alts, and level different characters, forever playing catch up on those. But honestly, if you want to main chi master, use your "current" main to farm for machismos, and perfumes, Soulstone, and mwts so you can level your chi master up in 1 week. The longer you have to farm mats for your next character, the easier it will be to level them up. You're going to play catch up, regardless, no matter what you do. And the next update will only make things easier to get, I assume, even if there are 'more' upgrades.

Anyone who joins the game new, will be significantly behind, without the support of already having a main character as an alt, to farm the harder mats for.

I want the chi master, and I'd love to level it, and play it a lot, because it looks fun, but I'm not going to quit a game, or threaten to quit because I'm impatient, and don't want to actually wait. It's like "wah i want this and if i dont get it then I'll LEAVE". I'm trying to he productive, and helpful, and tell him to gather mats for his future chi master. Even if it comes out in two weeks, if you spend all that time farming for your chi master, you'll have a lot of the mats needed to progress.

Archived