Is new event gona be p2w again?

Ghayatea

but you can unlock six more by purchasing and using Spring Treasure Trove Expansions. By unlocking additional slots you’ll increase your chances at items, and since you can only buy one item per opened chest, it’s a good idea to increase your odds by unlocking additional slots early on. Unlocked Treasure Trove expansion slots are character specific.

So if you have alot of characters you can buy 6 for example 6 characters - 36 a day. Smells like p2w imo

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ghayatea said:

but you can unlock six more by purchasing and using Spring Treasure Trove Expansions. By unlocking additional slots you’ll increase your chances at items, and since you can only buy one item per opened chest, it’s a good idea to increase your odds by unlocking additional slots early on. Unlocked Treasure Trove expansion slots are character specific.

So if you have alot of characters you can buy 6 for example 6 characters - 36 a day. Smells like p2w imo

Well someone in my clan explained this how it went on other servers.

Most likely each box has 2 slots (if not bought more) and you have to choose which ever reward you're going to buy with gold. So all depends on how much stuff costs.

Ill quit this game if it goes something like this

100x darts for 1g and they can be sold in marketplace.

If its 1.5g for each dart then im fine with it.

And it depends how many are in one stack if its only few with close to market prices then im fine with it but if its lot cheaper and a lot then im not

These kind of things annoy me just because how much they can screw market. I wish they would make those items account bound so players could only use them by themselves and not cause harm to others with their wallet.

20 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Well someone in my clan explained this how it went on other servers.

Most likely each box has 2 slots (if not bought more) and you have to choose which ever reward you're going to buy with gold. So all depends on how much stuff costs.

Ill quit this game if it goes something like this

100x darts for 1g and they can be sold in marketplace.

If its 1.5g for each dart then im fine with it.

And it depends how many are in one stack if its only few with close to market prices then im fine with it but if its lot cheaper and a lot then im not

These kind of things annoy me just because how much they can screw market. I wish they would make those items account bound so players could only use them by themselves and not cause harm to others with their wallet.

People have been asking for them to do something about the dart price and now they offer a way for everyone to get them cheaply and potentially flood the market with them, you're going to complain. Oh boy. 

2 minutes ago, Jev said:

People have been asking for them to do something about the dart price and now they offer a way for everyone to get them cheaply and potentially flood the market with them, you're going to complain. Oh boy. 

I've never asked them reduce prices of anything so dont lump me together with wellfare kids who are not willing to do right things to get their gear upgraded and want everything in first day of release.

Darts or Moonstones been going for high prices in other servers too. Problem alone is not that Ncsoft wants to reduce their price problem is that player who is willing to spent hundreds to rngboxes causes harm to others when market crashes which is stupid logic. Im fine if someone can buy gold from other players because it does not effect me but someone like me who is doing profit with market gets less profit because of someone just bought materials with real cash suffers from it.

If they were account bound or are with decent price from boxes then im fine with them otherwise ill just slam the door behind me and move to other games that deserve my time more than this game. :)

@Hatsunya

Darts or Moonstones been going for high prices in other servers too.

You do know that AH is composed of every server on NA and same for EU... So prices are the same.....

Unless you buy them off someone, and they give you a tiny discount for not having to pay a AH fee.... other than that it is the same

4 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

I've never asked them reduce prices of anything so dont lump me together with wellfare kids who are not willing to do right things to get their gear upgraded and want everything in first day of release.

Darts or Moonstones been going for high prices in other servers too. Problem alone is not that Ncsoft wants to reduce their price problem is that player who is willing to spent hundreds to rngboxes causes harm to others when market crashes which is stupid logic. Im fine if someone can buy gold from other players because it does not effect me but someone like me who is doing profit with market gets less profit because of someone just bought materials with real cash suffers from it.

If they were account bound or are with decent price from boxes then im fine with them otherwise ill just slam the door behind me and move to other games that deserve my time more than this game. :)

This isn't an event exclusive to NA. This is in other versions. They haven't made a decision to release the event based on killing prices. Half the items rolled are skipped over too and most junk. It's not going to be dramatically affecting the economy. Darts will still sell for over 1g each afterwards. 

2 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

You may uninstall NOW.

Due to ALL the other server most thing from Treasure Trove are TRADEABLE - expect costume & Gems. 

And the other server Darts & Moonstones are not high like this.

They were a bit higher because they can earn more in the other server, people are adv having over 1k gold in their bags. Exchange to current adv gold earning should not higher than a gold each.

i wont try again to teach you what "p2w" means.

but

considering that you can already sell gold for HM coins, or sell nccoin for gold,

considering that gold is not "p2w" but at max "p2skip"

how would it be "p2w" to purchase with real money a chest that eventually drops materials sellable in market?

why havent u already left the game then?

4 minutes ago, Zaptor said:

You may uninstall NOW.

Due to ALL the other server most thing from Treasure Trove are TRADEABLE - expect costume & Gems. 

And the other server Darts & Moonstones are not high like this.

They were a bit higher because they can earn more in the other server, people are adv having over 1k gold in their bags. Exchange to current adv gold earning should not higher than a gold each.

Maybe we will never know how the rewards go. Theres limit on everything and ill uninstall when i feel it dont need you to tell what to do

4 minutes ago, Shukran said:

but

considering that you can already sell gold for HM coins, or sell nccoin for gold,

how would it be "p2w" to purchase with real money a chest that eventually drops materials sellable in market?

They are trolling the fast that "Free roll to each character" because the people buy extra character expansion can have more character for free roll.

The daily roll is character bound. Basically you start off with 2 slots then can purchase more up to a maximum of 8 slots. Free players who spend no ncoin will get 2 slots and one "spin" per day. However, people who pay with ncoin can unlock up to 8 slots and spin as many times as they chose to purchase with no limit. As above posters have said everything gotten aside from things that are normally account bound such as costumes will be tradeable. It is very possible for someone to get 100 darts for 1g and resell them for 1g+ each. These events happen all the time on other servers and generate quite a bit of revenue, though on other servers legendary weapons are also on the loot table. 

7 minutes ago, lnvisibleOne said:

The daily roll is character bound. Basically you start off with 2 slots then can purchase more up to a maximum of 8 slots. Free players who spend no ncoin will get 2 slots and one "spin" per day. However, people who pay with ncoin can unlock up to 8 slots and spin as many times as they chose to purchase with no limit. As above posters have said everything gotten aside from things that are normally account bound such as costumes will be tradeable. It is very possible for someone to get 100 darts for 1g and resell them for 1g+ each. These events happen all the time on other servers and generate quite a bit of revenue, though on other servers legendary weapons are also on the loot table. 

You can unlock and roll with Hongmoon Coin..

1 hour ago, Ghayatea said:

it caps at 8 slots and iirc the window is acct wide.  you get 8 slots and need a key to reroll the slots

still

you are wrong.

you can ask all guildmates and friends to lend you gold, purchase all equip and reach 630 ap yourself too.

being lazy and pretending to change meaning whenever you want is not right.

and i wanted to not discuss about definition of acronym

52 minutes ago, Shukran said:

but

That's the dumb excuse all "it's not P2W"-defenders always bring "P2W means you can buy gear that like oh my good onshots stuff".

Nope. Time is a major aspect in P2W.

You have players running around with 650 AP - which given the damage formula and absolutely dreadfull tagging system - has a MASSIVE impact on players not buying gold to upgrade their gear.

Now imagine you get several (5+) of those "p2skip" as you call it chars in your Soulstone plains. I wish you good luck getting any kill credits.

It's absolutely p2w given how the game systems work. Period over and out.

Yeah no. It's pretty damn obvious how much of a cashgrab is this. And given how many players already are turning their back to this games due to the various other issues, adding even more problematic stuff like this is obviously the right answer.

If you didn't notice - there are several Flawless Sparkling gems in these chests. They have 3-5 AP each. So compared to any other players, if you go full out, this allows for an additional 15+ AP, not counting the secondary effect these gems have.

Yes. It is most definately P2W.

1 hour ago, Hatsunya said:

Tbh if they were bound it'd be pretty shitty. I don't really want extra spaces taken up by 2 different versions of an item.

6 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

And it really sucks when players with realmoney crash the market.

I don't claim otherwise. Though I do think supply is on the weak side. I didn't think I'd get bored but with this module that changed quickly. Though I'll still be seeing how things go and await for the rest of the module.

Archived