Forums

Please put Pirate / Siren Emblems on HM coin tab

rockafella7

People still have to buy NCoin for others to obtain Hcoins so you would still get profit. Putting them on HM coin tab will allow people who don't have credit cards or can't buy from the store to now be able to buy them. 

Not enough people do Nightshade to obtain the Dark Pirate Weapon Box in a reasonable manner (it only drops off MM and low chance to get) and pirate Bracelet / Siren Belt drop rates have been massively nerfed since the 4man merger. 

Basically, we're forced to use these tokens to obtain gear where as they were reasonably obtainable before the patch. 

It's been said on twitter that they're going to address the drop issue in the upcoming maintenance this week.

Prolly best to wait and see what they do with it and hopefully it won't be an issue anymore ~

3 minutes ago, AveryCloseCall said:

Also, I believe you can already buy Pirate Emblems and Siren Emblems with Hongmoon Coin.

They weren't in the Hongmoon Coin store last I checked. So does this post mean they were supposed to be included for both NCoins and HM Coins?

7 minutes ago, AveryCloseCall said:

Also, I believe you can already buy Pirate Emblems and Siren Emblems with Hongmoon Coin.

Back in beta, it was said ONLY the premium membership be a NCoin only item. The store now has many NCoin only items and the emblem has been since Silverfrost release.

8 minutes ago, staahpxDD said:

Just checked hongmoon coin tab. Its there now. its 299 hm coins for x10. Sorry for the small screen xD
2zrhp54.jpg

Why can other mats not be bought as-well? Such as the Moonwater Tears? Kinda sucks that they can't. But oh well :'(

Just now, Kitah said:

Why can other mats not be bought as-well? Such as the Moonwater Tears? Kinda sucks that they can't. But oh well :'(

Dunno. It sucks most of the stuff is all on Ncoin tab while hongmoon tab gets a tiny less things.. tf - .-

Archived