1250 Achievement Points.

Fragnance

Just now, WarWarWar said:

save*

Usually I would get angry for someone pointing out mistakes which can be easily overread. However, that was actually kind of a bad mistake, even for my standards. Just shows it was a mistake to go on a german server instead of picking a english one to sharpen ones language skills. I shall live in eternal regret of doing this and that other mistake. I'm unsure if I can ever try to help somebody else in fear of doing such a mistake again.

Hey, azraelkun, want to counsel me? You seem to be great at helping others.

41 minutes ago, Finsternis said:

Usually I would get angry for someone pointing out mistakes which can be easily overread. However, that was actually kind of a bad mistake, even for my standards. Just shows it was a mistake to go on a german server instead of picking a english one to sharpen ones language skills. I shall live in eternal regret of doing this and that other mistake. I'm unsure if I can ever try to help somebody else in fear of doing such a mistake again.

It should also be 'lives' at the end :P <3

18 hours ago, Finsternis said:

Hehe i cant undetstand if u talk serious or joking but ur guide was nice.

Im 1220 points n i think ill swimm 3 mins n glide 1 min n i should be ok

Best to do easy ones like glide 1 min, swim forever first, then go on to run this dungeon 10 times, do 100 special attacks on the boss (shot the bird with the gun is one fine example), after that soulshields from early dungeons (viridian coast has lot of them and easy to get) by the time you finish all that you should be close to 1k or over. Then you can do solo ogong, 4 same class tomb, 2 same class brightstone. Also for soulshields easy to get new blue 50 ones (only the unsealing charms can be expensive). I f you got time and like to be bored do the remove gem 500 times, break soulshields (easy if u break every singe ss you get from wheels while farming outfits). Get a friend and pvp him 10 times in each pvp outfit, ress him several times for another achievement etc... There is many easy ones you just need to look in the tab.

Archived