Remove pellet from clan craft n put it on vendor

azraelkun

Yeah as title says

Im a solo player as many ppl are the same.

So to get lengendary skill u tryin to force me to join clan n thsts bad.

I play since cbt and i realized that u dont need clan n rules in order to progress in the game cause u can do anything in solo or go cross server...but now there is the pellet.

Do plz put it on a vendor so we solo ppl can buy it n be in equal terms with everyone in arena skill build wise.

Create your own clan, level it to 3 (is basically free). Craft the hongmoon pellet. Disband the clan. Problem has been solved. Putting it in a vendor is a waste as how easy it is to obtain.

On a side note when hell island and such come into play, you will start to notice clans becoming a larger part of the game.

Well i was in a clan i was a bit shy guy my english not good n at some point i bored of pve wanted to do only arena n get better.

Being solo is nice its quite i dont have to talk much n follow a program

Though i knew that this strict program was for the best interest of ppl so they have the bst gear etc.

Well at least they should make it so we can craft it alone like a rare recipie from a dung or somethin along those lines

You can craft it alone, create a clan, level it to 3. Gather the materials on your own and craft the pellet. By no means do you need a proper clan to craft the pellet, it is completely possible to do it alone just by creating a clan temporarily or in some cases buying the pill from a clan for gold.

40 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Yeah as title says

Im a solo player as many ppl are the same.

So to get lengendary skill u tryin to force me to join clan n thsts bad.

I play since cbt and i realized that u dont need clan n rules in order to progress in the game cause u can do anything in solo or go cross server...but now there is the pellet.

Do plz put it on a vendor so we solo ppl can buy it n be in equal terms with everyone in arena skill build wise.

Just ask in faction, whos selling. Just join that clan, pay the money, take the pellet, leave the clan. 5 min. The price is around 100-120 gold. Dont create clan. You need 5 members to make clan lvl3 + 5 gatehering/crafting guild rank leveled to 3. Just join a clan and play with them or buy the pellet.

Saying it is easy to get alone is a bit of a stretch, the materials needed aren't that easy to get and if you don't like PVP you pretty much can't make it at all and even then the amount of zen beans needed is a lot to get alone.

its just silly to put every single item needed to get the skill on the vendor except the pellet, make it expensive or whatever but add it to the vendor at least, its not like this HM skill is that amazing anyway - at least for Destroyer its just a little extra damage, certainly not worth 100g to buy from a clan.

There's really no point having it gated behind clan crafting.

2 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

But i can do everything alone in this game without be in a clan exept pellet 

so u can solo actual hero instances already?, Open World Bosses? SSP? and what is with upcoming content? even harder hero instances, 24man raids battlegrounds etc... 

So what can u do solo in this game?

4 minutes ago, TofuChicken said:

so u can solo actual hero instances already?, Open World Bosses? SSP? and what is with upcoming content? even harder hero instances, 24man raids battlegrounds etc... 

So what can u do solo in this game?

Dude i said i can do all things without being in a clan.

If i need to do a dung i just go crosserver hope u get it now.

Till now u could do everything whithout a clan n now pellet change it

In my opinion, the pellet will never change and will always be crafted in a clan.

1 hour ago, Rugba said:

Saying it is easy to get alone is a bit of a stretch, the materials needed aren't that easy to get and if you don't like PVP you pretty much can't make it at all and even then the amount of zen beans needed is a lot to get alone.

The amount of zen beans is quite small. But the point is, you are asking for one of the points of a clan to be removed. Why? If you can't get something in solo then you hit a limit and it is time to change. Players should bite the bullet and obtain the pellet as intended in the game and not ask for it to be changed to suit their play style.  The point of an MMORPG is to play as a group, and you can solo play but it will always have it's limits. If he wants the pill he should organize to craft it or just buy it instead of arguing about solo play and putting the pill on a vendor for "ease of access".

The point is, he CAN obtain it through ingame currently, he just DOESN'T want to through the means available because of his play style.

3 hours ago, Feyris said:

In my opinion, the pellet will never change and will always be crafted in a clan.

The amount of zen beans is quite small. But the point is, you are asking for one of the points of a clan to be removed. Why? If you can't get something in solo then you hit a limit and it is time to change. Players should bite the bullet and obtain the pellet as intended in the game and not ask for it to be changed to suit their play style.  The point of an MMORPG is to play as a group, and you can solo play but it will always have it's limits. If he wants the pill he should organize to craft it or just buy it instead of arguing about solo play and putting the pill on a vendor for "ease of access".

The point is, he CAN obtain it through ingame currently, he just DOESN'T want to through the means available because of his play style.

Unless you play this all day I don't see how you can farm all the items and 15k zen beans in a reasonable amount of time to call it "easy", Clans have their use and should always be optional, putting the pellet in the achievement vendor won't change what clans are for, this promotes group play how exactly? playing as a group has hardly anything to do with this - you don't need a clan to do things in a group in this game - MMO doesn't mean you must join a clan, its a silly design that forces you to join a clan for no real reason just because you wanted to max your class skill.

its overall just a bad design no matter how you look at it, and even for people in clans it is just a pointless time/resource sink since people have to sit and wait weeks if not a month/s (in bigger clans) in a long pointless queue to get a pellet.

thankfully it isn't such an amazing HM skill which makes it almost a non issue so the developers can shove their pellets where the sun don't shine.

8 minutes ago, Rugba said:

Unless you play this all day I don't see how you can farm all the items and 15k zen beans in a reasonable amount of time to call it "easy", Clans have their use and should always be optional, putting the pellet in the achievement vendor won't change what clans are for, this promotes group play how exactly? playing as a group has hardly anything to do with this - you don't need a clan to do things in a group in this game - MMO doesn't mean you must join a clan, its a silly design that forces you to join a clan for no real reason just because you wanted to max your class skill.

its overall just a bad design no matter how you look at it, and even for people in clans it is just a pointless time/resource sink since people have to sit and wait weeks if not a month/s (in bigger clans) in a long pointless queue to get a pellet.

thankfully it isn't such an amazing HM skill which makes it almost a non issue so the developers can shove their pellets where the sun don't shine.

so my pellet HM skill is pretty nice ;) 

If u dont want do join a clan just make ur own one invite all ur  twinks and do it alone, as same as all the big clans members are doing to avoid a month of wait time ;)  .... much fun

5 minutes ago, TofuChicken said:

so my pellet HM skill is pretty nice ;) 

If u dont want do join a clan just make ur own one invite all ur  twinks and do it alone, as same as all the big clans members are doing to avoid a month of wait time ;)  .... much fun

Good for you, I don't really want it since it isn't really needed and not worth the effort to get it because of that , I just agree with the OP that it wouldn't hurt having it in achievement vendor.

That just shows how badly designed this is, bigger clans can't provide their members with pellets without waiting month+ or making a new clan just for the purpose of crafting pellets, horribly designed, I find it hilarious some people defend this.

Archived