Finally reached lvl 46 and arrived at Soulstone plains

I started playing a few days ago and i finally reached lvl 46 today and arrived at Soulstone Plains.

There seems to be quite a number of bots teleporting everywhere. As i switched channels, i see them in almost every channel. I noticed they arnt particularly killing mobs or anything, they are just running around between a quest npc and some sort of crater. Some of them even teleported towards the opposite faction side but i can't keep up with their teleportation speed. 

Here is a question that hit my mind as i reach this part:

1. Is it like this everywhere else on the lvl 50 content dominated by bots and hackers ?

2. Is it worth spending my time and money on this game? (Personally im starting to get used to it and liked it. Its a bit different from other MMORPG's i played, where you rely on each others skills to survive. Here, you need to build up your personal skills and you dont rely as much on others. But the number of bots/spammers is starting to become intolerable)

3. How is the end game world PvP? So far, all i observed from Soulstone plains is one faction occupying one or two channels and the other faction doing it on the other channels.  I see some PvP but they are all like few players from opposing faction using bombs to kill the others while they kill the bosses and then run away. I wont call that PvP tho. What i meant by world PvP is a huge clash between opposing faction like 100vs100 or something like that. 

Anyway, these are the few questions i have at the moment regarding the game. 

On Cardinal gates atleast there is only like 4 or 5 bots on each faction that is running around at SSP and they run between the quest npc and crater + they run to the side of the enemy faction tent. This is for quest rewards which they can farm over and over again.

when it comes to spending time and money it all opinion based and differs from person to person so you decide that yourself. There are people that love the game and enjoy being on and there are people that quit because reason.

As for end game world pvp you only got SSP atm there will be more comming later tho. Exampels soulstone scar and infernal battleground even tho infernal battleground might not be counted to WPVP

Just now, XanadRyK said:

Just ignore the Soulstone Plains. Huge waste of time.

Why? you can earn so much on it. ive earned 950 prestige points on 30min of mining phase which you can spend on either soulstone pouches or mirage crystals for clan crafting. and the daily quests gives a good amount of soulstones

6 minutes ago, TeGeek said:

Why? you can earn so much on it. ive earned 950 prestige points on 30min of mining phase which you can spend on either soulstone pouches or mirage crystals for clan crafting. and the daily quests gives a good amount of soulstones

Just to boring. And always when you have a good amount of Prestigepoints there is one f***tard who kills you then or you just die to the fast animations of the LSD bloodmane. Not to mention the nice FPS you have there.. unplayable for my wood pc + 100% antifun :D

The for the reply guys. I guess I'll give a go and will decide after I reach lvl 50.

I guess I'll ignore soulstone plains until I reach 50 as @XanadRyK recommends. Its kinda hard to get loot with my current gear anyway.

@TeGeekTeGeek

Thx for the info on the crater and faction tent. I look them up and yea, they give quite a good chuck of soulstones. 

I'll skip the prestige farming for now as like I said, its hard with my current gears and/or levels.

1 SS plains is the major farming place for SS and gold . N1 actualy .

2 NO . Run till  u  can . then u spend a month in the game u will stay only cuz u spend so much time here . run for ur life .

3 pvp in the arena . u have no chance againts like 90% of the server . everyone is with good items till now .

Archived