So about that stuck in first person view glitch...

Syanonn

After getting stuck in first person view and tanking Lair of the Frozen Fang on my FM (thank god I wasn't on my sin), I have to say it wasn't enjoyable...

I have gotten this glitch/bug(?) probably around 10 times already since official launch =/ it is not that often but annoying enough

I heard of some methods of getting out of this thing but none of it works for me...

Spamming Emotes with F12 menu (worked like once and never again)

Changing Camera settings - never worked for me

Shift-F2 into classic and BnS modes - never worked for me

What are some other methods that people would like to share?

Zoom further in then out works for me sometimes.

Another method  i know, Depending on what class you are  just spam moves that alter your camera view like assassins

or just totally get defeated witch is a risk cause that rarely works and your team might just leave you there >_>

• 3 weeks later...

Any chance this is getting a fix soon? I get this at least 4-5 times a day and it pisses me off, especially when I'm on a melee char.

It only seems to happen when you transition from the cross-server party finder into the cross-server playfield with the daily quest givers.

On 2016/4/11 at 1:12 AM, Kealuo said:

Zoom further in then out works for me sometimes.

Another method  i know, Depending on what class you are  just spam moves that alter your camera view like assassins

or just totally get defeated witch is a risk cause that rarely works and your team might just leave you there >_>

Thanks, I found that using thunder bolt (3 key while stealthed) works on my assassin to bring me out of first person view just about every time so far. While moves like airborne stuff allow me to see my character in 3rd person for a split second and goes back into first person move after it finishes. I still haven't found what can bring me out of first person view on force master, and just play it like it's a first person shooter >_> which BnS is not a very good first person shooter game.

Archived