New HairStyles?

Hyaweh

5 minutes ago, Jem said:

All are currently mods and don't think we are ever getting them. Unless KR decides to, that is.

Truth all mods but all in game they are from story npcs not hard unlock for players.

I love Yuran hair ( i know here is just yura but i say Yuran)

3rd picture is a mod, you can tell because the wrong hair is selected in the character create, Yura hair is also a mod (stated by NCsoft in a stream) and I am unsure but I think the 2nd one is also a mod (don't quote me on that one)

and number 3 I'm also sure is a mod. The reason why I am saying this is these are NPC's hair-styles I don't think they want people to look IDENTICAL to the NPC's as fun as that may be, to mix and match etc.... they want the characters to be "original"... However I wouldn't mind SIMILAR hair styles. :) but yeah those are just pretty well replacements for the old hair styles you can get. and that means you can see them but others can't sooo, yeah :) +1 for the idea of more hair styles, and couldn't see anything wrong with the poh- pony tail! would be nice!

most of these are mods. You can see at No4 that the hairstyle on the char doesnt match the hairstyle in the icon on the right

We wont be getting new hairstyles for now.

Bethany said that during a livestream. We lunched with lvl50 content hairstyles so according to her it ll be quite some time till we get new ones IF we get

24 minutes ago, Kenshin said:

most of these are mods. You can see at No4 that the hairstyle on the char doesnt match the hairstyle in the icon on the right

We wont be getting new hairstyles for now.

Bethany said that during a livestream. We lunched with lvl50 content hairstyles so according to her it ll be quite some time till we get new ones IF we get

So mods...are those legal to use?

Ooh, how the hairless will stoop lol

2 minutes ago, Kenshin said:

No

I was about to edit my post and clarify. It's illegal, got that answersed, but so are bots and the BnS culture is they are perfectly acceptable..are Mods? Bc I want any of those four lol. Can one get banned for wearing a mod?

20 minutes ago, LilMsQT said:

I was about to edit my post and clarify. It's illegal, got that answersed, but so are bots and the BnS culture is they are perfectly acceptable..are Mods? Bc I want any of those four lol. Can one get banned for wearing a mod?

U can always mod but ull be risking your character cause if they find out ull be banned. got that answerd by Julliane at the same livestream that bethany said that we wont be getting new hairstyles. 

Any kind of modification is against the TOS

Archived