Currency exchange reset?

Azure

I reached my daily limit yesterday at around 9pm. So I logged back on today and its 1 pm already and it says I reached my daily limit for today. I thought it reseted at the same time as dailies. When will it reset because I really want to purchase more hm coins before the prices drop any lower.

38 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

I actually thought that it would reset the same time dailies do.. but how do you even reach the limit? Are you only putting in 1 gold at a time? o.o

Yes. First I tried to sell in larger quanitites like 30g, then tried 3g, but it wouldn't sell. I wanted to cobalt costume which costs 1400 hm coins. I'm not patient so I proceeded to list them 1g at a time. Now I have to wait x amount of hours before I can get it :(

6 minutes ago, Azure said:

Yes. First I tried to sell in larger quanitites like 30g, then tried 3g, but it wouldn't sell. I wanted to cobalt costume which costs 1400 hm coins. I'm not patient so I proceeded to list them 1g at a time. Now I have to wait x amount of hours before I can get it :(

ehrm.. ok.. but i cant confirm that. It might take an hour or so, maybe longer, but as of now i always sold everything i put in. Are you maybe listing it for a bad rate?

I already purchased thousands (>>10k) hcoin and never had to put in anything for 1g, unless it was 1g worth of hcoin i was missing^^

2 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

ehrm.. ok.. but i cant confirm that. It might take an hour or so, maybe longer, but as of now i always sold everything i put in. Are you maybe listing it for a bad rate?

I already purchased thousands (>>10k) hcoin and never had to put in anything for 1g, unless it was 1g worth of hcoin i was missing^^

yeah I'm not really patient. I thought it would reset tom but apparently not.

Archived