Can't submit a ticket

Hello,

So recently I've been hacked by a gold selling bot and submitted a ticket.

Everything's been secured and handled, but I've been asked to make a new ticket in order for them to assist me with regards to my missing gold since they changed my old email to a new one that I created.

But every time I go to (support > BnS > submit a new ticket) it just brings me back to my account page :\

Is there any other way to contact them or any way to fix the issue?

Thanks.

Also its been a week since I've been hacked, and I'm still unsatisfied with the support here. It's really slow and they haven't really done anything other than giving me instructions.

I'm considering on leaving bns for a while if things like this keep up

Its also doing the same for me, not sure if its maybe an error.

You can always try to email support@bladeandsoul.com 

Its also been nearly a week since I was hacked too and I still havent recieved any of my stolen things back, I feel your pain.

6 minutes ago, Misoria said:

Its also doing the same for me, not sure if its maybe an error.

You can always try to email support@bladeandsoul.com 

Its also been nearly a week since I was hacked too and I still havent recieved any of my stolen things back, I feel your pain.

yeah, sorry that happened to you too. Really wish it would stop. 

I'll prob email them on the new email. Just a little annoyed because I know it's going to take a day for them to respond and I'm sure it's going to be more instructions and then more days will pass...

36 minutes ago, karichan28 said:

yeah, sorry that happened to you too. Really wish it would stop. 

I'll prob email them on the new email. Just a little annoyed because I know it's going to take a day for them to respond and I'm sure it's going to be more instructions and then more days will pass...

Yep! Exactly how I feel too. I just got my account back yesterday, its taken 5 days just to tell me "instructions" on how to send them a new ticket through a new email address. xD

I changed my password/pin etc. pretty much immediately after I got hacked. I'm not sure why they feel the need to lock our accounts and force us to change email after doing that.. 

Archived