Questions about Summoners

BlueBear

So, I have a couple of questions regarding summoner.

1. As I am leveling, (pve) where should I spend my skill points. I'm not asking for a build but rather where should I prioritize my points. For example, you should spend your first 3 points to get tier 3 form 2 of _______ skill. Afterwards, put points into ______ etc... What skills are really the most useful (so that I should level them first)?

2. Same question as above but regarding pvp.

3.  Is tier 3 form 2 for rumble bees or flying nettles ever useful for pvp or pve?

4. For some pve builds, I see people put points into tier 3 form 2 of grasping roots (weed whack); why would this be better than tier 3 form 1, which would give you an aoe? Does it depend on the situation for you to use weed whack over grasping roots?

5. In pvp, I understand that that gear or soul shields do not matter anymore; I typically use tier 3 form 1 of rumble bees, which I think is dependent on crit. What is your critical chance in pvp arena? If your critical rate becomes significantly lower in pvp, is tier 3 form 1 of rumble bees still good?

Sorry for all the questions and Thank you!!! :)

3 hours ago, BlueBear said:

So, I have a couple of questions regarding summoner.

1. As I am leveling, (pve) where should I spend my skill points. I'm not asking for a build but rather where should I prioritize my points. For example, you should spend your first 3 points to get tier 3 form 2 of _______ skill. Afterwards, put points into ______ etc... What skills are really the most useful (so that I should level them first)?

2. Same question as above but regarding pvp.

3.  Is tier 3 form 2 for rumble bees or flying nettles ever useful for pvp or pve?

4. For some pve builds, I see people put points into tier 3 form 2 of grasping roots (weed whack); why would this be better than tier 3 form 1, which would give you an aoe? Does it depend on the situation for you to use weed whack over grasping roots?

5. In pvp, I understand that that gear or soul shields do not matter anymore; I typically use tier 3 form 1 of rumble bees, which I think is dependent on crit. What is your critical chance in pvp arena? If your critical rate becomes significantly lower in pvp, is tier 3 form 1 of rumble bees still good?

Sorry for all the questions and Thank you!!! :)

1. 3 point to crouching tiget s2t3, 3 points to sunflower -> 2 points to doom and bloom -> 2 points to true friend s2t2 -> 3 points to paw + house cat -> 1 point to backstep -> 3 points to lunge s1t3 -> rest of the game doesnt matter. Spend your points to 1, 2, 3 etc. That's how you go by importancy of skills. You never want to use bees in pve. Sunflower has aoe and deal much more damage.

2. Thorn spike s3t4, gasping roots s1t3, flying nettles s2t3, strike s2t2, beckon s1t1, true friend s2t2, backstep s1t3 are your main controls and evades. 

3. Bees are pretty bad since every "spinning char" will just evade them. Sunflower cant be evaded. Nettles decrease your apponent chi and doent allow to go stealth. Very useful skill.

4. Mass roots arent rly needed. Trash mobs die in party runs pretty fast and there's no need in rooting. Bosses are usually alone so you can use wheed whack for poison and increased damage for sunflower.

5. Your crit in pvp is 35% ish. Until we get legendary weapons it is better to pvp with sunflower. Bees are pretty hard to execute.

37 minutes ago, VirtuoZzzo said:

1. 3 point to crouching tiget s2t3, 3 points to sunflower -> 2 points to doom and bloom -> 2 points to true friend s2t2 -> 3 points to paw + house cat -> 1 point to backstep -> 3 points to lunge s1t3 -> rest of the game doesnt matter. Spend your points to 1, 2, 3 etc. That's how you go by importancy of skills. You never want to use bees in pve. Sunflower has aoe and deal much more damage.

2. Thorn spike s3t4, gasping roots s1t3, flying nettles s2t3, strike s2t2, beckon s1t1, true friend s2t2, backstep s1t3 are your main controls and evades. 

3. Bees are pretty bad since every "spinning char" will just evade them. Sunflower cant be evaded. Nettles decrease your apponent chi and doent allow to go stealth. Very useful skill.

4. Mass roots arent rly needed. Trash mobs die in party runs pretty fast and there's no need in rooting. Bosses are usually alone so you can use wheed whack for poison and increased damage for sunflower.

5. Your crit in pvp is 35% ish. Until we get legendary weapons it is better to pvp with sunflower. Bees are pretty hard to execute.

What about rosethorn, when do I need to put points into that?

Archived