A question for Korean players

Koter

4 minutes ago, HUnewearl said:

Summoners are considered weak in PvP in Korea. Still godmode PvE, though -- that much is recognized universally.

So why then in NA every other thread is someone crying about summoner lol?

1 minute ago, Koter said:

So then in NA every other thread is someone crying about summoner lol?

They have 50HM20 with more hongmoon skills, and people have had time to actually get those skills. It was no surprise that Summoner was killer at 45HM0 and 45HM5, and we also have some unique latency issues which select up classes which are less reliant on timing. Yesterday, I was reversed midair by a cat while using an aerial on the cat. The game doesn't handle latency worth a damn.

7 hours ago, HUnewearl said:

Summoners are considered weak in PvP in Korea. Still godmode PvE, though -- that much is recognized universally.

Anyway lets keep this bumped for all these morons that keep saying summoner is OP even though in Korea you dont see a summoner anywhere near the top or in tournaments lol this is why i hate na sometimes.

6 minutes ago, Koter said:

Anyway lets keep this bumped for all these morons that keep saying summoner is OP even though in Korea you dont see a summoner anywhere near the top or in tournaments lol this is why i hate na sometimes.

Not saying summoners are op, but let's totally ignore the fact that they can go up to HM20 and have far more HM skills unlocked which makes a huge difference for classes like Blade Master.

4 minutes ago, Koter said:

morons? You're using harsh word my friend. It is an undeniable fact that Summoner is OP in this patch 50 HM 10 and not all classes unlock all their hongmoon skills which lack the utility to deal with summoner, let alone the ping in this NCsoft awesome server. Even Hunewearl answered your question that the reason why summoner becomes less OP in PVP in Korea is because of lvl 50 hm 20 and people unlock their full kit of hongmoon skills to deal with summoners. 

2 hours ago, Koter said:

pfft, you can't read can you? Summoners are such summoners

On 4/10/2016 at 4:19 PM, Masqava said:

Not saying summoners are op, but let's totally ignore the fact that they can go up to HM20 and have far more HM skills unlocked which makes a huge difference for classes like Blade Master.

But, they aren't HM 20. They could get that high, but don't. Most top Korean players in the tournament's aren't even passed HM 10 yet. So this point is moot.

The reason people in NA complain is because we are bad. Even our top players comparably are bad. And summoners do really well at low level.

6 hours ago, sOFrOsTy said:

Most top Korean players in the tournament's aren't even passed HM 10 yet.

I think you may want to go back and check that. 

You're right that they aren't HM20 though.

On 4/12/2016 at 10:51 AM, sOFrOsTy said:

But, they aren't HM 20. They could get that high, but don't. Most top Korean players in the tournament's aren't even passed HM 10 yet. So this point is moot.

The reason people in NA complain is because we are bad. Even our top players comparably are bad. And summoners do really well at low level.

Couldnt agree more. NA has some of the worst pvpers at least compared to Korea and EU. :(

Archived