Issues with the game; a constructive breakdown.

BananaHead

Nice post OP. It's even worse for someone like me who can't decide on a main toon at all. I keep switching between characters (and accounts), mostly Summoner and FM, and as such make no real progress with either of them. But that's not NCSWest's fault.

Anyway, I think one of the biggest problems is, how much influence does NCSWest has, outside of distribution and activating updates? Like the increased monster HP in dungeons or a theoretical change in droprates. Do they need the permission from Asia every time? I guess stuff like cashshop could be different due to localisation to each region's "needs" or buying power/willingness? So it could be that even if they were to agree with the community about some changes, they couldn't do it because the main brach says "No way!"

As someone who didn't read and went oathbreaker I feel the pain.. I just started when the warlock came out and am just now getting enough mats/gold to upgrade my acc to siren. I feel like I can't do any of the new content at all and it turns into a slow cycle of me doing arenas for ss's and praying I do enough damage on daily bosses. (mainly GHS) Been trying my butt off to upgrade my stuff and I'm only at 414 AP. I know how to and have done the new dungeons but don't wanna que for them due to my low ap... Just feels like I'll be constantly behind with no hope of catching up. I feel that's how all new players will start to feel.

Archived