Crafting and Gathering guilds ~

Aiyik

How do you choose one? I was thinking of choosing Radiant Ring for keys, Merry Potters for windstride quest and Soul Warden for transformation stone but my first choice would be Radiant Ring for keys. Did I choose right? I don't know which one is important.

why would bother bout keys when you can get keys easily on each and every daily you pick!? O_o

I have lots of alts... have certain crafts more than on 1 toon if it's somethin that really important..

like for the woods/saps.. merry potter for the premium clay and other stuff that needed for soul warden ...

also have 2 or 3 herb gatherers for cauldron to craft for my clan..
have 2 or 3 ring radiants for the GEMS either you sell them as pouch or open and hope for the best either for one of your toons or to sell...

also have clays and fishing...

only have 1 soul warden atm but it might change soon since I'll need more than 10 stones for my main :\

as for "important" or not...

it's probably merry potter + soul warden... radiant ring and others are just an option while merry potter and warden is somewhat of a 'must' if you wanna get your gears somewhat easily upgraded later on... or even at early stages

49 minutes ago, PKaBoo said:

why would bother bout keys when you can get keys easily on each and every daily you pick!? O_o

I have lots of alts... have certain crafts more than on 1 toon if it's somethin that really important..

like for the woods/saps.. merry potter for the premium clay and other stuff that needed for soul warden ...

also have 2 or 3 herb gatherers for cauldron to craft for my clan..
have 2 or 3 ring radiants for the GEMS either you sell them as pouch or open and hope for the best either for one of your toons or to sell...

also have clays and fishing...

only have 1 soul warden atm but it might change soon since I'll need more than 10 stones for my main :\

as for "important" or not...

it's probably merry potter + soul warden... radiant ring and others are just an option while merry potter and warden is somewhat of a 'must' if you wanna get your gears somewhat easily upgraded later on... or even at early stages

Keys because I'm one of few that are really hate doing dailies hahaha. So Merry Potters and Soul Warden? How do you choose a Gathering Guild then? Do you follow the recommended guild or join the one that can give you needed material?

I follow recommended guild to join that is needed for merry potter and soul warden, atleast that was the case for my main...

and for the record - I'm kinda done with bns... either till they get their sh*t fixed or till chi master will arrive...

and even then... I don't know if I'll stay around long...

game become WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too p2w somethin they promised it won't be and that is really not appealing to me..

I'd gladly buy outfits and cosmetic stuff to my toons for a fair price...

but if they start put mats in the cashop.... just to make things "easier" for people.. even if it's stuff some can bid on those things in game easily.. or farm them with ease coz they well geared... it's not the case for me so I really lost my interest in bns :\

Archived