Score at time up is broken bullshit.

Veral

Ok so i was playing arena 1 vs 1 on my lv 20 destroyer and got matched with lv 31 player. Ok, happens. 1st round i've destroyed the guy to the point he couldn't even walk stright. 2nd round he was already afraid and run away like headless chicked till time run out. He was left with 5% hp while i was at 70% and score decided i've lost. Next round he run away from the beginning but i've pressed him harder so he was left with 1% while time ended while i was 90% and guess what? Another loss.

I ask WFT IS THAT? I've trampled guy who was 11 lv above me. That is all skills and 11 skill points more. Heck i don't even have all my skills at lv 20. I've destroyed the guy and it's his win. That system is blind or just stright up retarded. I've seen lot of bullshit but that one tops it all. Shouln't lower lv got more point for the *cricket*in fact that he doesn't have all skills let alone having more hp at the end of fight? Normally those whith more hp at time up wins, but here for some unknown reason we have that bullshit broken score system. The one who came up with this idea was genius retard of matchless proportion.

The score is determined by how much damage you do. If you heal to 90% but i've dealt 70k damage and you've done 40k, your score will be lower.

Else FMs would just need to freeze themselves every few minutes to win.

Archived