Which class fits my criteria?

Aiyik

I'm currently a level 40 Warlock . . . Should I stick with Warlock as my main alt or not?

I'm like classes that can solo quite well, lots of AOE skills, Crowd Control, lots of evading skills, have medium and short range skills.

I like Warlock but it doesn't suits me enough. I was thinking of choosing Blade Master. Should I?

I personally went with a Warlock as my first character, got to 50 HM3 and decided that it's not as *cricket* as I thought, so I leveled up a Blade Master and I'm loving that so much that I plan on upgrading him higher than my Warlock. :P 

Try out at least all classes to at least level 40 before truly deciding who you want to focus on, I guess.

I personally went with a Warlock as my first character, got to 50 HM3 and decided that it's not as *cricket* as I thought, so I leveled up a Blade Master and I'm loving that so much that I plan on upgrading him higher than my Warlock. :P 

Try out at least all classes to at least level 40 before truly deciding who you want to focus on, I guess.

Edit: Apparently the word "fun" is a swear word... 

14 minutes ago, Tupac Shakur said:

Edit: Apparently the word "fun" is a swear word... 

I only choose Jin so currently Assassin, Warlock, Blade Master and Kungfu Master is all I can be. I've tried Assassin, it's fun but it is fragile. Warlock is also fun but it is fragile. I'm looking for a class between Assassin and Warlock abilities. I'm not a fan of fists although Kungfu Master is cool but being all about close combat is boring. I wanted class with all kinds of attacks (I mean, close combat, long range attacks, AOE and Single target.) I've seen that Blade Master is know as Jack of all trades kind of class. So I'm wondering does it really offers those?

Archived