Forums

And another broken pvp system

YukiHachisu

Thanks NCSOFT for a broken pvp system, with sin being able to use stealth the whole match along with a perma stun combo. The summoner with a counter stealth resist cloud resist shield healing abilities auto cat attacks. Need I go on? You have favored these two classes and made every other class just sit there and give up after we use our second wind. I understand how pvp systems are and this is just sad that if i get a summoner and im a blade master, warlock, blade dancer, kung fu master, destroyer, I am already bound to lose that round. Its and that you made a 1 star diff class the best at pvp it shows what type of player you favor.

I would say you are incorrect here. I agree that they are extremely strong and powerful with their counter and stealth skills. But it is possible to kill them. Watch videos how people do it. And just as tip. Summoners are pretty squishy if you play as blade dancer. You just need to learn how their skills work.

i know how to counter them the fact that when you are playing blade dancer the cat can hit you while you get them in the blade dancer air combo making you lose the combo. so tell me how is that fair considering summoners dont have to control their cat.

23 hours ago, YukiHachisu said:

i know how to counter them the fact that when you are playing blade dancer the cat can hit you while you get them in the blade dancer air combo making you lose the combo. so tell me how is that fair considering summoners dont have to control their cat.

It's some weirdo lag apparently. 200% sure that isn't intended. but yeah a good assassin will be annoying to fight but they're not immortal. they themselves have a lot of trouble against summoners, like everyone else.

Surprised you haven't gotten the most childish and meaningless comments from people "git gud" lol. 

This game seriously is messed up and I bet you there will still be people saying the game its balanced lol

There is 0 balance in this game...

Why give one class the ability to stealth themselves a whole match and while in stealth be able to attack and remain hidden, to be able to stun so much and be able to resist WHILE hidden, like being hidden isn't enough.

The other class is able to summon a pet that has their own same damage almost same hp, has it's own CCs and a gripple that lasts like 10 secs...have you tried it? let a cat grapple you and watch the summoner drop you hp from 100 to 30-40% while you are on the floor? what is this,..? that's like the entire KFM or BM "combo."

Not only that but if the summoner wants they can also stay hidden the entire match since they the can use the skill once after the other if they just stay hidden, on top of that they get a resist buff, ranged attacks, snares and what not....

This s**t is broken as hell, NO CLASS should be able to become resistant by just spinning...

Why allow 2 classes to spin spin spin and be immune to most CC while spinning, why?

16 hours ago, DeadlyCode said:

This s**t is broken as hell, NO CLASS should be able to become resistant by just spinning...

Why allow 2 classes to spin spin spin and be immune to most CC while spinning, why?

Maybe because that spin eats up focus faster than Melissa McCarthy at a Golden Corral. 

Archived