About Assassin hard difficulty class

staahpxDD

Hey guys im new to Assassin class to try out since my summoner is max capped at 50 and wanted to try something new.  Anyways, today i started playing this class for the first time and i gotta say its fun being a ninja. I may not be good like most players out there im starting to get the hang of it but my question is
1.How difficult was it for you when you first played assassin in other versions and this version?
2. What color gems i should focus on?
3. What end game pve soul shields stat is best besides crit and hp? Like a third stat for assassin (if applicable like evasion).

Thank you fellow assassin players (:

Welcome to being an Assassin :)

1. I only played the EU/NA version and I didn't watch anything about BnS/Assassin before I got to Lvl45. I understood the basics but there were many important aspects I didn't know of. I think the class rating in the character creation is pretty accurate. It takes a bit of time to get the basics and far more time to get really good at it, especially in PvP. I'd recommend watching others play and learn that way.

2. The most important one is a Attack Power Diamond. A 25 AP one isn't that expensive anymore and gives you a great damage boost. Secondly, a Life Steal Amethyst. Then a Added Damage Ruby. Then a Added Damage.. uhmm the yellow one when the enemy is stunned/knocked down. That are 4 gems but you can get up to 6 now. I don't really know which other gems are worth using for PvE yet, though.

3. Crit, Accuracy (you'll need 120% once Asura comes out soon), HP and either Evasion or Defense. I personally like Evasion more, but it's a little bit harder to get (or that's just me)

Currently the BiS set would be either 1468Naryu+357Yeti+2 Scorpion or 1345678Yeti+2Scorp(?) but it will change to 1468Asura+2 Scorpion+357 Yeti if you want to know.

3JPeupV.png

SjiysAr.png

Uhf3lhW.png

XfsIxf6.png

As the game starts the difficulty is almost zero given that enemies simply do not react to stealth attacks. However in Moonwater Endgame and Silverfrost there are many enemies that either punish you if you can't keep up stealth or have the ability to see through our stealth and retaliate. Our kit is either overreliant on stealth and/or poison stacks, which are very difficult to maintain especially when the enemy can nonchalantly kick us out of stealth.

• Diamond: Attack Power
  • Amethyst: Life Drain on Crit Hit
  • Ruby: Additional Damage OR Critical
  • Peridot: Critical + Immunity on Evade OR Attack Power Base + Health Regeneration on Evade (Event only)

The rest of the gems are whatever. Citrine is situational since you can't always have the target stunned/knocked down, while out stealth bolsters our evade for Peridot.

3. The most important stats are Critical and Accuracy. Evasion isn't necessary because stealth, and for health and defense we shouldn't get hit at all with our vast number of iframes (SS, Q, E, C). There are two options:

• 1468 Naryu Labyrinth + 357 Yeti + 2 Scorpion for higher health and base critical.
  • Full Yeti for higher max infusion cap (your crit shouldn't be that far behind from proper rolls), piercing set effect (also need 20% for Asura in next patch), and accuracy.

Not sure how a Sin works but just like you I plays a summoner and got bored. Also it seems when  my cat lost aggro I don't really have much CD's for defend myself. Started a BM even though you are also in melee range you are also in control of the enemies. You have to learn when to SS out, when to move out of the way and when to use CC. I think the last one is pretty important for since as a Sin you don't really block attacks you basically keep the enemies stun or stealth. Oh yea you are going to die more often than a summoner as well and need to repair your weapon more often as well.

Archived