Founder's Pack costume.

Wilderness

2 hours ago, Wilderness said:

Hello I just wanted to ask the following question. Developer, is the founder's pack costume's going to be available again in the future at some point to purchase?

No.

As I've said in the countless threads about this topic, if you wanted it, you should have bought the founder's pack.  It's an insult to those of us who shelled out $125+tax on the promise that the stuff in them is exclusive.

I'm not a founder here, but I also believe they should stay founder exclusive. Not even a different colored version should be released. Yes it does sound harsh for people who got into the game late because they didn't know it was coming or they didn't have the money at the time. But making exceptions for some would still drive the founder's trust in the company lower. And this game is very young still. Many of the current paying customers are founders. And yes, some people would stop paying if something like this, as trivial as it might sound, happened. First world problems. *shrug*

1 hour ago, Bezerko said:

No.

As I've said in the countless threads about this topic, if you wanted it, you should have bought the founder's pack.  It's an insult to those of us who shelled out $125+tax on the promise that the stuff in them is exclusive.

Aww shut up, its not insulting for them to buy the costume. It would be *cricket*ing insulting if NCsoft gave the costumes fro free or by a low price for everyone now with no time limit. If they bring back the founder pack with the same shit and same prices as before. Not that i belive that will be happening bexauze ive never seen any mmo bringing back founders pack or founders gear to the game.

1 hour ago, Ulgorn said:

Aww shut up, its not insulting for them to buy the costume. It would be *cricket*ing insulting if NCsoft gave the costumes fro free or by a low price for everyone now with no time limit. If they bring back the founder pack with the same shit and same prices as before. Not that i belive that will be happening bexauze ive never seen any mmo bringing back founders pack or founders gear to the game.

Then let me rephrase since I'm one of those "them" you mentioned.  I would find it insulting to me since I paid $125+tax on the master founders pack partially on the promise of exclusive items included in it.  So don't try talking like you're speaking for those who bought the founder's packs.

They better not be because their own website still says this.

Master
The Master Founder’s Pack is, of course, the premium choice for the discerning gamer. It includes everything from the Disciple pack, but kicks everything up a few notches, and adds exclusive-never-to-be-seen-again items on top. You’ll have Head Start on January 15 of course, but also get additional titles, a bigger booster pack of consumables, more character slots, Character Alteration vouchers, 90-days of Premium Membership (with enough Premium Points to propel you straight to Level 4), as well as $90 USD of NCoinincluded.

In addition to the basic benefits and bonuses, the Master pack also includes costumes and weapon skins that are exclusive to the Master Founder’s Pack, and will never be obtainable again.

So people paid so much money for the "exclusive" costume and not other stuff that is actually useful? Hm.

I didn't buy the pack, because I had no money. And it was overpriced, anyway. But I'd still like to get the costume, even if it would cost 2k NCoins. xP

1 hour ago, Yeon said:

So people paid so much money for the "exclusive" costume and not other stuff that is actually useful? Hm.

I didn't buy the pack, because I had no money. And it was overpriced, anyway. But I'd still like to get the costume, even if it would cost 2k NCoins. xP

We spent $125 basically for those costumes, but it's nice to know you're willing to pay just a fraction of it.

People without the costume saying "It's just a costume. Whats the big deal? Stop making it exclusive". If it's just a costume then it's fine if it stays exclusive, like it should. It was one of the perks you got from supporting this game from the very beginning. Taking away it's exclusive status basically nullifies one of the few reasons why we decided to support it in the first place, because no one supports a game with that much money just because they feel like it. Many costumes are exclusive, or will become near exclusive. The costumes that were on rotation aren't going to come back, only maybe a few will. If exclusivity is an issue for you, play a different game.

6 hours ago, Ulgorn said:

That would be stupid. Why bring back a founder's pack when they aren't technically considered founders? MMOs use the term for players that helped the game financially in it's early stages. That's like bringing back a beta phase 2 years after release

5 minutes ago, GodofWrath said:

It's quite ugly imo so it should stay exclusive to the first buyers tho i want a new pack like supportive cricket for dark scholar. RNG will never give it to me.

I'd rather they didn't make people spend tons of money for something we can get in-game. I'd hate if they made another pack as a cash grab, but if they did, it should at least be a new costume. Once you have a few maxed characters it isn't impossible to get the outfits. It is really difficult, but not enough that I'd want to pay that much money. Exclusive costumes in almost every MMO founders pack have always been placed in the highest tier, and I'm not paying 100+ dollars for an item I can obtain in-game

2 hours ago, GreenBunionSoup said:

Many costumes are exclusive, or will become near exclusive. The costumes that were on rotation aren't going to come back, only maybe a few will. If exclusivity is an issue for you, play a different game.

Yup. Just leaving the game is gonna make ncsoft think about it. Because if the people keep playing then they are gonna think that the system works and its not a problem.

For me its just one ugly exclusive costume, just one. By other side the rotation is even worst. Especially when the costumes are ugly and i will have to wait another two weeks to see a new one.

lwGpR3f.gif

9 hours ago, Ulgorn said:

I don't know.  It seems like it would be insulting if someone said "Buy this and receive this item that no one will ever be able to get again" and then release it so others can receive it.  :p

I actually like the Quick Draw on my KFM :)  Not sure I'd put it on any other class though.  The other exclusive outfit I'm pretty meh on.

Just now, hotfixxx said:

when I look in warerobe name is  surpass and it are the most hot costume and I can never get it :(

Hottest costume imo is lunar eclipse. Its the only outfit I'm willing to literally buy twice xD

Archived