Need help responding to a ticket.

CedZi

Hi, it will sound really dumb but I have no idea what the support want me to do, I'm trying to get a hacked account back and they keep saying me that : 

Hello,

Thank you for the update. We are able to verify your and account and also we have much enough information about it.

Kindly submit us a new ticket using your new email at support@bladeandsoul.com  - You don't need to create a new NC Account -- just another email address.

Then the reference this ticket (#something) in the subject line.

Looking forward for your new submitted ticket.

Regards,

I just really don't get how the Cricket im supposed to make a ticket with a new email without logging in.

I'm sure it's pretty easy but I really don't get it.

Thanks in advance.

That doesn't make much sense to me either but I think they want you to contact them on a new email in case the email you're using to contact them (for them to reply like that^) may be compromised - so on a new email, email support and put in your reference number and explain the situation, like "I've done what you asked me to do" etc etc and work from there. 

Looks like NCSoft wants you to make a new e-mail so that they can transfer your hacked account over to your new e-mail, if that makes sense.

Using a new e-mail address they want you to send an e-mail to support@bladeandsoul.com using your ticket number as the subject.

e-mails send to support@bladeandsoul.com are treated the same as tickets.

Archived