dmoe33   

What happened? recently i just got into arena after a while and i get a STUPID amount of lag like its unplayable was winning a match like me 80% then 20% and then lost like wdf...

I know ppl had dis b4 and i didnt and no its not my net everything else works fine 

Replies appreciated 

huugi   

i've encountered massive amounts of lag and always during night time on EU servers, every single day this week. Its always fine during the day, but come 10 pm GMT and the lag gets unbearable.

Veral   

So? Do you think they care. EU servers laggs like hell since launch every evening and night and they simply don't care. Even if you report it they will just say it's your fault. Doesn't matter if you have lightfibre connection and flawless 20ms ping in game like LoL it's still your connection it's shitty not their cheap, low spec servers they skimped money on.

Samama   

They don't give a shit. Many users have already figured out it's NCsoft fault, not entirely, but it's their fault for using bad routing and not changing it. Because all other NCsoft games are fine, but this one is on a bad node and they refuse to change it.

this is a fk shit, yesterday I got a lot of spikelags and lost because the fk shity server full of lag, fk this game, nsoft improve youir fk server, this game is going down and its your fault

Valiant   

It cause of gameguard, It been a week for me and game work fine so far but if I try to enter Arena or Cross server the game start to lag like hell and can't do shit.

All of that happen to me since they active the gameguard and don't try to contact the support since you will go with a dead end with them, They will try every method they got with you and none of it will work.

So here is the final respond of them to me on that problem so you know what will you get if you contact them about your lag in ARena /Cross server.

241jeb6.jpg