Venom Dart drop rate

finalfantasy7

Yeah, the drop rates here are awk. Then again, all versions are different.

BnS Japan had darts worth 40~60silver whereas moonstones were up to 3-5g per,

BnS Taiwan had darts worth 3g+, and as high as 5~8g+ when snow jade came out, and moonstones were dirt cheap.

We have the highest HP poll for all bosses, and the LOWEST drop chances of all servers, didn't you Westernlize it for it to be more west friendly? I don't remember west liking to grind 24/7?

40 minutes ago, Hwannn said:

So in JP stuff is cheap, in TW some stuff is cheap some is expensive 
NA/EU -> everything expensive

i like it !

Not actually read it again. Moonstones expensive ones and Dart cheap

5 minutes ago, naiku said:

We have the highest HP poll for all bosses, and the LOWEST drop chances of all servers, didn't you Westernlize it for it to be more west friendly? I don't remember west liking to grind 24/7?

And we have higher dmg than any other region when Silverfrost came out. If you bothered actually check out videos from time when silverfrost came you could easily see that we're dealing more dmg

I'm not bothered with that, i'm bothered with the drop rates, they can make the instances harder if they wish I don't care, but the drop rates are crap, to make a heptagonal gem u need 200 radiant energy, there are not even enough of them on the market, and with all the instances I did, I saw 2 drop..

Then players will leave. As some already did.

MMO-s nowadays think that endgame about low droprate, so the player have to play more to get what he want. But its not true, we wont play more....:)......i deleted my next words :)

*leaving in peace*

2 hours ago, naiku said:

I'm not bothered with that, i'm bothered with the drop rates, they can make the instances harder if they wish I don't care, but the drop rates are crap, to make a heptagonal gem u need 200 radiant energy, there are not even enough of them on the market, and with all the instances I did, I saw 2 drop..

We only have half the Silverfrost content.

Just wait, with more areas to farm the darts increases the supply and lowers the demand, its not too much to ask.

1 hour ago, Mallior said:

Then players will leave. As some already did.

MMO-s nowadays think that endgame about low droprate, so the player have to play more to get what he want. But its not true, we wont play more....:)......i deleted my next words :)

*leaving in peace*

No one is saying you have to play more.

You play the same amount as you did to get to end game and progress slowly.

What the real issue with todays genre is? They expect everything on demand or in one seating of playing for 1 - 2 hours then whine endlessly that there isn't enough content.

7 hours ago, Taemek said:

We only have half the Silverfrost content.

Just wait, with more areas to farm the darts increases the supply and lowers the demand, its not too much to ask.

My prediction is that we will have an increase in supply for venom darts, people will start to reach the point where the gear needs to be upgraded with venom darts and the demand will increase aswell = the price for 1 venom dart will probably be higher

Because end game gear is a luxury and only who play 18h a day have it hek there is even people who buy gold they're ''beyond'' end game gear

what if i tell you that maybe NA/EU just need  ie: 400 venoms to upgrade everything , meanwhile in japan they need ie: 4000 venoms?

what if they have different quantities of drops because they have diifferent requirements?

astonishing!!!!

also, as someone stated in other threads, next expansion will give us more ways to farm venoms (i hope) so wait

also, what is with this will to rush all the content? if u feel you need more items, just buy them with gold.

12 minutes ago, GreenBunionSoup said:

You're supposed to say that after someone's actually said they're leaving, not just at some random complaint

Those who keep ranting about shit that is not issue will eventually leave so it was for future and kind of couragement that go go bb we wont miss you

3 hours ago, Shukran said:

what if i tell you that maybe NA/EU just need  ie: 400 venoms to upgrade everything , meanwhile in japan they need ie: 4000 venoms?

what if they have different quantities of drops because they have diifferent requirements?

astonishing!!!!

also, as someone stated in other threads, next expansion will give us more ways to farm venoms (i hope) so wait

also, what is with this will to rush all the content? if u feel you need more items, just buy them with gold.

I wish we only needed 400 to upgrade everything.  Breeze upgrade alone is 190 and extra for stage 5 breakthrough. Then to Scorpio it's 290 plus another 110 for stage 5 breakthrough.  Each of the accessories takes like 200+ to hit their last tier available right now. 

4 hours ago, ThreeFeetofMagic said:

I wish we only needed 400 to upgrade everything.  Breeze upgrade alone is 190 and extra for stage 5 breakthrough. Then to Scorpio it's 290 plus another 110 for stage 5 breakthrough.  Each of the accessories takes like 200+ to hit their last tier available right now. 

acutally i had to put "eg" instead of "ie".

my bad.

Something really needs to be done about darts. I just spent everything getting my gear up to true breeze/true oathbreaker only to find out i now need 640 more darts this rng box did nothing the darts are still high priced on the market. To the people who are going to say just farm them you will still have to bid for them at around the same price and if you farm with clan/friends gl getting 640 while you're sharing darts.

i agree number of darts from 4man runs must be higher.sometime we get like 15 from 1  run but almost always its 3 to 4.thats like 1 dart per person.so to get weapon upgrade i am suppose to do 191 runs?

also ok i get it you have to grind i dont mind that but they release new content so fast its literally not possible to get geared from old one unless you buy gold.

on my opinion they need to increase the drop or slow the patches.slow them way down.

57 minutes ago, SkoobyDoo said:

i agree number of darts from 4man runs must be higher.sometime we get like 15 from 1  run but almost always its 3 to 4.thats like 1 dart per person.so to get weapon upgrade i am suppose to do 191 runs?

also ok i get it you have to grind i dont mind that but they release new content so fast its literally not possible to get geared from old one unless you buy gold.

on my opinion they need to increase the drop or slow the patches.slow them way down.

Well actually you dont need your gear fully upgraded to do latest dungeons. You can easily reach +500 AP with just using minimal amount of darts. Like upgrading bracelet and so on. You dont need true breeze or higher weapon any time soon.

That screenshot does not mean we get less drops. I've seen similar stacks dropping from dungeons. 3 stacks. 1x 7x and 9x and also i've seen 1x 1x x13 and many other combinations so its completely possible to see 1-4x 13x 13x darts to drop from one boss.

I've been grinding dungeons with 4 man group for now like week or so. Each day im doing like 50-100 darts. Yesterday at the end of day i had 120 darts. Yes played a lot but with good group its possible to do lots of darts

39 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Well actually you dont need your gear fully upgraded to do latest dungeons. You can easily reach +500 AP with just using minimal amount of darts. Like upgrading bracelet and so on. You dont need true breeze or higher weapon any time soon.

That screenshot does not mean we get less drops. I've seen similar stacks dropping from dungeons. 3 stacks. 1x 7x and 9x and also i've seen 1x 1x x13 and many other combinations so its completely possible to see 1-4x 13x 13x darts to drop from one boss.

I've been grinding dungeons with 4 man group for now like week or so. Each day im doing like 50-100 darts. Yesterday at the end of day i had 120 darts. Yes played a lot but with good group its possible to do lots of darts

you are farming for yourself 100 darts a day from 4man runs? thats 100% lie ,unless you do like 25-30 runs a day with randoms and you bid for all the darts.but then...you simple pay for them just little cheaper.

Archived