The WnS for KFM

ThePrelate

Hello guys! So I finally got my Regium Corvus outfit today, which was IMO the best thing my male Gon KFM could fit into, without revealing either his chest, abs or other part of his body (don't get me wrong, I'm okay with both male and female bodies, it's just that I would prefer my KFM to be more clothed than others). However, the problem I have encountered now is that I don't really see many weapons match the outfit in terms of color and appearance. I have been to BnS fashion and I simply couldn't find anything that matches the look and color of Regium Corvus. So I thought I'd come here and ask you guys about your opinions. What do YOU wear with Regium Corvus (or it doesn't really have to be Regium Corvus, I have found a neat little clothing combination for, say, my FM. It's Pinchy outfit + Red Bandana from Viridan Coast, Gloomdross forrest and Scorpion Bangle from Pinchy as well). You can leave your suggestions here and pictures would be welcome as well, if you are willing to produce any.

Archived