Yeti rage

Akaigenesis

Yeti is making me rage really hard, I can't *cricket*ing pub this shit because no one knows what the *cricket* to do. Even FMs are geting frozen on cold phase, how is that even possible? You literally only have to press one button to dodge 8 frost blasts. I feel like my IQ gets lowers everytime I try to do this dungeon with randoms.

5 minutes ago, okitaluc said:

Ask if they know the mechanics , which route they will follow (stun/ cc or let yeti grab the tank) , if they don't know explain. Never had a problem communication is the key

I try, I even explain to FMs how they can save the entire party on cold phase, but either they dont't read, don't care or are retarded.

2 minutes ago, Akaigenesis said:

I try, I even explain to FMs how they can save the entire party on cold phase, but either they dont't read, don't care or are retarded.

The problem is even if you explain (heat and cold phases have to be well explained, how to remove freeze debuff too) people need to do it in and learn with their mistakes , my  first yeti run i thought i could iframe the cold debuff people didn't bother to explain well the fight (and l kept trying it through the fight) it was a mistake, end up dead. But the party did finish the run, people fear to admit (or something i don't understand) they don't know the fight and you will only realize when they get dead by ignoring the mechanics

Archived