Just a frienly warning for Ncsoft

Kalitas

Recently i went up to the 2000 rank with my WL. Before that i played this game on an other server and i m a regular pvp player. And i m huge fan of mmorpg's for 18 years. This games pvp is good. But after sometime it became extremly annoying whatever u are good or not. İf they wont balance pvp, this game will die trust me. i have seen this before. Let me tell u why pvp is annoying with some class explanation.

FM: This is a good class i believe. U need skill to play after some point. But spamming divine veil every 2 sec, frezee yourself every 3 sec and skills that make your hp full over and over again must be nerfed just a little bit. But this class have no chance against kfm,bm,assasin,summoners. Needs some power up about that. As a WL i win 8 games out of 10. Cause when they play against WL they trust their veil too much and in 1 opening they have been melt by me.

BM: Poorest poorest class. U will get rekt by every other class just by making 1 mistake. This class has 0 chance of win against assasins, destroyer and summoners. They can only beat fm which unfair for fm . Recently they have a resist skill too but as a wl all i do wait for Leech and spam dragon call and soul shackle and pfft they die. 

KFM: Hmm lets say this class is really good. U  need skill for this. But still this class has no chance against assasins. U simply cant win. Or lets say assasin need to be a avarage player to win agaisnt kfm. But kfm need to be just perfect to win over assasin. KFM dominates warlocks. They wil just SS and knock u out when you cast soul shackle. They will just Q and E around Thrall all day long and resist every shit you throw at them . And they will soon or later stunlock u and bam u are dead. 

Destroyer: One of easiest class to play with. İt can destroy every other class in there. Let me explain simply. Spin spin, stun and carry enemy to the corner, spam dmg like 39 k in 2 sec and bum he is dead. İ really dont get it why they gave a class so much. For example why this class gaining movement speed while they are spinning. They will just run all day long and wait their cd comes back. And that unstopable spin with fury? For example if u are BM and u dont have SS at the moment u have 0 chance of running. Needs nerf for sure.

Blade Dancer: This one is op. Must be nerf right away. Spin, movement speed, 3 resist skill( which they can resist all match long if they use skills in right order), air combos and damage if u got choked? They just op. They should have no movement speed when they spin and must have higher cooldown for resist skills and some dmg reduction. 

Assasins: Another run to win class. They will just untargetable all game long. And all they need to do mark u with kunai, run to ther other side of the map, stun, daze kill. Or they will just go invisible and just spam two skills while they are still hidden all day long. As bm,kfm and fm u have no chance of winning against this class just 0. This class is so mobile, they have so much runing machanism. That is what must be nerfed. İf a class just going invisible and runing to the corner and waiting every cd he has to recover that means this class need some adjusment. And for sure if u attack the enemy YOU MUST became visible no matter what...

Summoners: İ dont even say anything about them. They are just way too much overpowered. They have everythng. İt is like they are combination of bm,kfm,fm,assasin. They have resist skill, they have petal skill that blocks attacks and heals the caster , they can go invisible, cat can make air combo, cat can take u to the ground for 20 sec, and that damage? This class has 0 weak side. Me and one of my friends tried something. İ attacked with my warlock against his summoner. He used flower to go invisible and run around. And when it became visible he used that again and HE STAYED İNVİSİBLE ALL GAME LONG. And after some point he just used resist skill , damage me with some skill and go invisible again and puff he won. THİS CLASS MUST BE NERFED RİGHT AWAY. Their cd must stop when they are invisible for example.  

WARLOCK: This class is good in my opinion. İt is op if you use your skills before he can use time destortion. But if u use your shield block or  resist skills when he used time destortion u will win. İ have had fun with this class. But summoners,blade dancers and kfms will kill you if u made 1 simple mistake. This class needs 2 thing. First you shouldnt be able use your skills on thrall . İ mean u should be able to damage it and kill it. But you shouldnt dance around thrall. For example KFM will ignore u and make Q E combo aroun thrall when ever you try to use a skill and  after some poing he will stun lock you no matter how hard u try. Just a little adjustment and this class will be perfect. Still BM will have a hard time against this class when soul shackle cancel his block all day.

İ just got bored from this game pvp. Because every class dominates an other class 1 way or another and summoners dominates them all. Assasins dominates BM, Kfm dominates WL etc.

PVP MUST BE BASED ON SKİLL NO MATTER WHAT. Let me explain like this : İmagine two players which exactly have same skill about pvp. But if one of them loses over and over again when they have different classes  that means PVP is UNBALANCED. İ haven't meant to wine about anything, İ just wanted to  just give my opinion. İ hope they will change somethings soon. Yours sincerely.

47 minutes ago, Kalitas said:

Recently i went up to the 2000 rank with my WL. Before that i played this game on an other server and i m a regular pvp player. And i m huge fan of mmorpg's for 18 years. This games pvp is good. But after sometime it became extremly annoying whatever u are good or not. İf they wont balance pvp, this game will die trust me. i have seen this before. Let me tell u why pvp is annoying with some class explanation.

FM: This is a good class i believe. U need skill to play after some point. But spamming divine veil every 2 sec, frezee yourself every 3 sec and skills that make your hp full over and over again must be nerfed just a little bit. But this class have no chance against kfm,bm,assasin,summoners. Needs some power up about that. As a WL i win 8 games out of 10. Cause when they play against WL they trust their veil too much and in 1 opening they have been melt by me.

BM: Poorest poorest class. U will get rekt by every other class just by making 1 mistake. This class has 0 chance of win against assasins, destroyer and summoners. They can only beat fm which unfair for fm . Recently they have a resist skill too but as a wl all i do wait for Leech and spam dragon call and soul shackle and pfft they die. 

KFM: Hmm lets say this class is really good. U  need skill for this. But still this class has no chance against assasins. U simply cant win. Or lets say assasin need to be a avarage player to win agaisnt kfm. But kfm need to be just perfect to win over assasin. KFM dominates warlocks. They wil just SS and knock u out when you cast soul shackle. They will just Q and E around Thrall all day long and resist every shit you throw at them . And they will soon or later stunlock u and bam u are dead. 

Destroyer: One of easiest class to play with. İt can destroy every other class in there. Let me explain simply. Spin spin, stun and carry enemy to the corner, spam dmg like 39 k in 2 sec and bum he is dead. İ really dont get it why they gave a class so much. For example why this class gaining movement speed while they are spinning. They will just run all day long and wait their cd comes back. And that unstopable spin with fury? For example if u are BM and u dont have SS at the moment u have 0 chance of running. Needs nerf for sure.

Blade Dancer: This one is op. Must be nerf right away. Spin, movement speed, 3 resist skill( which they can resist all match long if they use skills in right order), air combos and damage if u got choked? They just op. They should have no movement speed when they spin and must have higher cooldown for resist skills and some dmg reduction. 

Assasins: Another run to win class. They will just untargetable all game long. And all they need to do mark u with kunai, run to ther other side of the map, stun, daze kill. Or they will just go invisible and just spam two skills while they are still hidden all day long. As bm,kfm and fm u have no chance of winning against this class just 0. This class is so mobile, they have so much runing machanism. That is what must be nerfed. İf a class just going invisible and runing to the corner and waiting every cd he has to recover that means this class need some adjusment. And for sure if u attack the enemy YOU MUST became visible no matter what...

Summoners: İ dont even say anything about them. They are just way too much overpowered. They have everythng. İt is like they are combination of bm,kfm,fm,assasin. They have resist skill, they have petal skill that blocks attacks and heals the caster , they can go invisible, cat can make air combo, cat can take u to the ground for 20 sec, and that damage? This class has 0 weak side. Me and one of my friends tried something. İ attacked with my warlock against his summoner. He used flower to go invisible and run around. And when it became visible he used that again and HE STAYED İNVİSİBLE ALL GAME LONG. And after some point he just used resist skill , damage me with some skill and go invisible again and puff he won. THİS CLASS MUST BE NERFED RİGHT AWAY. Their cd must stop when they are invisible for example.  

WARLOCK: This class is good in my opinion. İt is op if you use your skills before he can use time destortion. But if u use your shield block or  resist skills when he used time destortion u will win. İ have had fun with this class. But summoners,blade dancers and kfms will kill you if u made 1 simple mistake. This class needs 2 thing. First you shouldnt be able use your skills on thrall . İ mean u should be able to damage it and kill it. But you shouldnt dance around thrall. For example KFM will ignore u and make Q E combo aroun thrall when ever you try to use a skill and  after some poing he will stun lock you no matter how hard u try. Just a little adjustment and this class will be perfect. Still BM will have a hard time against this class when soul shackle cancel his block all day.

İ just got bored from this game pvp. Because every class dominates an other class 1 way or another and summoners dominates them all. Assasins dominates BM, Kfm dominates WL etc.

PVP MUST BE BASED ON SKİLL NO MATTER WHAT. Let me explain like this : İmagine two players which exactly have same skill about pvp. But if one of them loses over and over again when they have different classes  that means PVP is UNBALANCED. İ haven't meant to wine about anything, İ just wanted to  just give my opinion. İ hope they will change somethings soon. Yours sincerely.

The class balance go through Korea, I like what you said about the classes its very true, some classes are better, and have easy wins against some other classes. The thing I hate most about arena was the macro-users even though most players wont admit they still use it. (easy with Destro, KFM, BM and BD) Hope they get banned  

but prettymuch like your thread +1 mate

I still dont know why people keep saying BM is weak class the burst dmg is insane and yet its pretty easy to perform the combo. And basically you said every class is op expect BM and FM. Also if 2 players with same skills and one of them loses to another this means the winner was a better player. Curennly im playing with WL and im doing pretty okay, but still at 30lvl and i lack some skills, but im at 1800 now, but i dont have time to play to reach platinum. With BM like i said i reached platinum pretty easy once i learned not to attack and use my iframes. But its true assassins are a bit op now, other than that i dont have much of a problem against other classes if i lose against them this means they were better than me.

FM hard time vs assassin ? must have been a really newbie FM

KFM can be an hard match up for FM ... but summoner ??... i believe summoner is the bread of the FM 
also i dont see how a FM can lose to a WL ... really i cant, FM have everything to counter him EVERYTHING 
You're in danger ?? ohoh wingstorm combo alert pop up the divine veil quick !!! ooooh the trhall attacking and coming with the Q quick frost sheath the hell outa here
uuuuuh timedistortion + i got some damage let me become the best frost dragon ... no commet when the FM have better ping of the WL, just rise your hands from the keyboard and watch some cutie cats on google to cooldown

BM weak ? AHAHAHAHAHA, ok summoner counter them just because the cat have an easy skill that grapple whoever use a block skill.. guess what a BM not blocking is a dead BM against a summoner is dead aniway
FM might have an hard time now ... just wait for the beast HM skills he have and NO im not talking about the chi bomb that thing is useless is just for fun

Destroyer: no comment nobody got it ''you cant stun him while spinning'', he have chi too he's gonna end it sooner or later also for the typhoon -> KFM Q E resist resist mov speed SEE YAAAA, BM Q E SS pentaslash with resist (you're not forced to use the daze and arial one) im sorry for the summoner just because they cant grapple that easily the destroyer and the BD

BD: aaaah yep too mutch resist skills on a low cd dont even know what to think about this class.

KFM: Noooo is not that hard you need to remember you have a Q an E a defense pentration easy arial a lot of evade, a low cd SS, a huge amout of cc and the ani-cancer (if you burn the tab quickly you're dead OFC, this how it works) yes but it's a matter of time, you kill it when you have the chance or you're done 
KFM requirements good internet connection and a good key tapping rythm otherwise you can macro everything

Summoner is beatable if you dont panic too mutch and dont act hastily 

There will ever be full pvp balace ? probably not 
Do i care ? Nope/Maybe
Do i still enjoy the game ? Yes 
Why ? just a game and it doesnt have to ruin our day 

sorry for the bad english, this is what i think right now about the pvp 
take it seriously or with fun xD

Have a nice day ;)

2 hours ago, Kalitas said:

Depends what kind of BD you fought with. If you ever fought with me it would be easy win for you. For me spin is broken, I can have only 1 resist skill because two of the resist skills have stun option in them. So yeah too much resist indeed. Use ice on us and we can't anymore use our 2 and X skills due to having debuff.

I own all classes and I am a 2080 Plat Destro and Plat KFM. PVP is balanced to a certain point that is surely not unplayable. Your class overview is genuinely wrong at some points. I will count up a few:

1. Force Master is probably the only 100% balanced class if both players have HM skills. WL gets countered by FM and FM counters Sin and KFM (a bit). Sum gets countered by skilled FMs too. 

2. BM is the hardest class in the game for a reason. It isnt a bad class and you probably never played against a Diamond BM. I did and oh boi, it isnt even fun anymore. You just get rekt. Warlock is good against BMs, mostly because the BM isnt skilled enough.

3. Agreed on KFM, but it isnt impossible. I won against tons of Sins on my KFM simply by outplaying, but yes it isnt really fair.

4. Destroyer is one of the harder classes and you probably think it is easy since you didnt play a Destroyer yourself but the mechanical skill you need to play Destroyer in Plat and Diamond is insane. But in Gold Destroyer is just pure cheese. Destroyer isnt op at all, it is fairly weak actually and Warlock counters Destroyer extremely hard so if you lose against Destroyer, I really dont know what you are doing.

5. Blade Dancer is not op. It is actually pretty balanced with the new HM skills. It is annoying as hell but not op. The only thing I really question about Blade Dancer is the Guardian Tempest Heal of 10%. Really not necessary to give Blade Dancers tons of sustain through that, but they are fairly squishy so idk.

6. Sins are annoying but them being op is questionable. Technically you could call them op, because they are legit the only class that can win 100% every game if played right. But so far, no one is as good to successfully do that, so I can call everything about Sin balanced, EXCEPT the KFM vs Sin match up.

7. Summoners are strong but not anymore in the future as more and more HM skills get unlocked. They arent op, only their bugs need to be fixed. Cat grapple bug is so horrible. Or getting knockbacked while in Fury as Destro through Beckon...
The ease of the class is questionable. And Summoner dominates them all hahahhahahahha, you probably never played Sum yourself. Come on, do it, play Sum against a Destro and tell me how horrible it was.

All in all, a lot of biased opinion. A lot of untrue statements. You should maybe start playing every class before you just go on the forum and think you would know everything after getting one class to plat.

-Ra9eQuit

İ have a bm in plat too. You are just too optimistic i persume. So can u explain me 1 little thng. İ can defeat every other classes but not summoner. Am i too bad? So how come i can defeat even kfm when i play good but not summoner? And why most of the community thnks summoner op? Cause we are all bad? And i believe u thnk summoner not op cause u are playing a destroyer

4 hours ago, amorent said:

Thank god you are not a dev, such a huge pile of nonsense.

Thank god you're ignorant and cant contribute to much in defense of this broken balanced game. 

It is dying as a result of *cricket* poor balance in pvp, not addressing the bots quick enough. My entire clan of 45 have left and gone elsewhere.

And I know we were not alone. 

GG NCSOFT and GG Fanboy 

22 minutes ago, Kalitas said:

stop proveking me and say your opinion. İ have my experience too and i shared my thought on pvp. So stop insult kid and say what is in your mind about pvp. 

First off what u kinda said was only on ur own experience not everyone's and not from KR, also u shouldent be addressing this to NC they have nothing to do with content they are a publishing company (prt sure correct if wrong) they  can only make minor adjustments here and there but stuff like class balances need to be implemented not just here but in KR and every other version. TBH most of what u said is very swayed Ex. BDs op nerf, sorry no they are not OP Des spin 2 win if u spin 2 win and against a diamond lvl player thats setting urself up to get destroyed, summoners OP they were now they are not. I suggest u tune into high lvl players streams or even imp tourn going on today youll see for the most part its very balanced, what IS true is the class matchups (FM vs BM WL vs Des KFM vs Sin) THAT is whats stupid which u didnt mention which IS one of the most unbalanced parts of this pvp system. 

2 minutes ago, LiquidRev said:

Thank god you're ignorant and cant contribute to much in defense of this broken balanced game. 

It is dying as a result of *cricket* poor balance in pvp, not addressing the bots quick enough. My entire clan of 45 have left and gone elsewhere.

And I know we were not alone. 

GG NCSOFT and GG Fanboy 

So is it broken or balanced? u dont clarify this game is somewhat balanced but there are some mechanics that are stupid like the stunlock 3rf/cancel combo things like THAT are stupid but overall if u lose its entirely ur fault OP kinda had a bias opinion, also u say cant contribute much to the discussion....What are you adding other then raging in this post?

anyone's 2k rating with easy farmable bots.

Does nobody realize summoner is never on world championship?

Last year it was Warlock / FM on final and only 1 summoner made to Quarter Final who got crushed 3-0 by warlock and lasted no longer than 20 sec each round)

Year before it was literally 2 BMs on Final where summoner was no where to be found.

like seriously people...You lose to summoner because you are bad. Trust me at 2300 elo summoner gets crushed by any half decent players any class (Except BM )

Just now, Eunn said:

Last year it was Warlock / FM on final and only 1 summoner made to Quarter Final who got crushed 3-0 by warlock and lasted no longer than 20 sec each round)

Year before it was literally 2 BMs on Final where summoner was no where to be found.

like seriously people...You lose to summoner because you are bad. Trust me at 2300 elo summoner gets crushed by any half decent players any class (Except BM )

Ok ill accept that bot thing..people's ranks are inflated yeah.

Although I agree Summoners aren't FACEROLL SPAM SPAM KILL EVERY! easy af mlg...they definetly AREN'T weak lol...

idk y every1 thinks summoners are either game breakingly op or so weak that they lose at high elo, they are FINE AND A STRONG CLASS, not stupidly strng that u cant do anything but not weak at any elo either. 

Hell i'd say summoners are obviously higher than average opness wise.

5 minutes ago, Eunn said:

Keep telling that to yourself, and keep playing your class knowing noone respects you and despises you.Summoners are such summoners

I like how the person who made this post just based everything off his WL, so if he can't beat a class = NERF PLZ, if he can beat a class =ITS OK. Get outta here and learn how to beat classes and stop complaining. WL can 100-0 people in 1 opener.

Dude this game is most unbalanced pvp game in gaming history. They said lvl 50 patch would be balanced but its even worse. Some classes got their best hm skill while others have crap hm skills..

The most retarded thing i find is, some classes have multiple escape skills while the others are screwed after using tab. Where is the balance in that?

2 hours ago, SuGenma said:

Dude this game is most unbalanced pvp game in gaming history. They said lvl 50 patch would be balanced but its even worse. Some classes got their best hm skill while others have crap hm skills..

The most retarded thing i find is, some classes have multiple escape skills while the others are screwed after using tab. Where is the balance in that?

every class has 2 skills to scape lol stop to cry like a baby

1 hour ago, Vanquishz said:

every class has 2 skills to scape lol stop to cry like a baby

Are you retard or what? Kfm,bladedancer,blademaster and summoners have one escape. By escape i mean escaping from stunlock. Come with arguments moron

5 minutes ago, SuGenma said:

Are you retard or what? Kfm,bladedancer,blademaster and summoners have one escape. By escape i mean escaping from stunlock. Come with arguments moron

what a ignorant, summoner apart of tab they can change places with his cat, this is the other way to scape you pu$$y, l2p kid

1 minute ago, Vanquishz said:

what a ignorant, summoner apart of tab they can change places with his cat, this is the other way to scape you pu$$y, l2p kid

First im not a summoner. Second where are the rest of the classes? all classes have 2 escape skills right? You need 2 learn the basics trash

Archived