difficulty

Emixus

A greeting, then you can say, in my opinion that for hanging the right way you need or can handle, because if they are difficult to handle, to my view, because it is the most difficult class master in the game, because if you are looking for a bit of challenge you recommend them, and so these will offer a high-speed combat and highly dependent on combos which offer multiple ways to tear down or destroy your enemy.

Handling multiple enemies at once can be difficult while you're still learning, as Kung Fu Masters rely on abilities (Resists/Invincibility-Frames, Counter, Disables) to mitigate damage & most of our AoE must be trained from the Skill Tree.

Soloing Bosses is more challenging since we're purely close-range fighters & need to time our defensive abilities.

Our class is also designed for Tanking due to our ability to hold aggro through trained abilities, which demands a good understanding of Boss mechanics as we become their prime target.

I think you will be fine in PvE with any class, unless you have very specific aspirations like soloing bosses, optional PvE content that is meant to be especially challenging (Mushin's tower) or taking on high end content at same level. Just play it if you like the style.

If you worry about the end game, these things can change over time with balance patches, so it's a temporal judgement, but probably you will have a harder time as melee than with a ranged class.

But as long as you do not experience a lot of lag you can usually have a heap of fun as a KFM. ^_^

I think KFM needs an adjustment in damage increase to justify the degree of difficulty in play style. My friend's force master does more dmg than my KFM and she has inferior equipment and all she does is spam from a distance.

I hope the devs can take another look at KFM and try to balance it out more. Thanks.

On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 10:06 PM, jindikus said:

I think KFM needs an adjustment in damage increase to justify the degree of difficulty in play style. My friend's force master does more dmg than my KFM and she has inferior equipment and all she does is spam from a distance.

I hope the devs can take another look at KFM and try to balance it out more. Thanks.

ur a tank comparing yourself to a Primary DPS, that's the problem :P.

Dps wise we are fine, my friend is a Summoner and when we are Duo'ing BSH and we each take a Cobalt *cricket* down, there is only a slight 6-8% health diffrence between his cobalt dieng and mine and that loss is only because i need to work around her hits more then just straight up Sun Flowering it from 100-0%.

Now after allot of FPS, stutter fixes have been applied, my KFM is playeble, if you are having low FPS/stutters you are going to be in one hell of a time as you are required to be tanking it and having a 5 second full game freeze is gonna hurt on a boss special hit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2016 at 11:27 PM, Emixus said:

so I want to play a KFM but want to know if they're hard to play in solo Pve since they're ranked as "expert" when creating them

Nope, it's not hard. Dont let others scare you away from this class.

I have leveled all classes and i never had so much fun in one class. The counter system is so amazingly funny, sure, it can take time to learn. But thats what it's all about no matter what class you play.

I would say, go for it. If you keep your mind open for new way to kill your enemys, then you should get lots of fun time.

Dont mind people saying that your a tank etc. If your doing PvE and doing only quest and getting upgrades. Then play the class for what YOU want from it.

The only thing, that can be anoying with this class and can be the killing blow.. LAG. If you have a bad connection to the game servers, then it can be a pain to play.

Now what are you waiting for, go ingame and make that KFM and enjoy life :)

Good luck.

This morning the KFM was me and the summoner was some poor newbie in arena and the answer was "KFM", six times in a row (poor guy got matched with me three times).

But what does that tell us? Take two different people and the answer will be different each time.

Archived