Cobalt Captain/White Night Costumes now available

Dulfy

46 minutes ago, Bennett said:

I hate White Night so much.

I wouldn't say I hate whole outfit but I definitely hate this garter on Kuns so much. Weren't Kuns supposed to be embodiment of grace and elegance? And those suspenders looks just awful.

Also Cobalt Captain is imho much worse. So plain, absolutely no geometry beside ribbon + some unsophisticated bump map. Almost as cheese as maid uniform.

it's not the money that is the problem

is what I feel the outfit they put there is worth...

and no that "cobalt" one is not worth its money imho...

the fur coat sure.. but on gon it looks like sh*t so won't bother get it for my main.

and I refuse use the currency exchange system coz that's just bs to me.... just some sort of idealism I suppose... 

farming gold isn't easy if you step out of your "lazy" zone lol

I'd like to see some swimsuits... some fleshy outfits... somethin that will have WOW O_O factor on it like the smexy purple dress with the side bag we had a while ago... it looks awesome on my gon o.o

30g in one day(not straight 24hrs) isnt hard to make. I thought it was hard. I took someone's advice in forum and ran with it. Its not hard, I thought it was until I tried.

Did efleet, nsh, bsh, supply chain, lab then used half of that gold made and invested it in silverfrost pickaxes @ almost 2 gold a pop, got at least 3 quartz per axe, sold each quartz for 1g each. Gold gained, sold gold @ specific increments, ncoin made. And I only have one char making gold and maining. Imagine someone playing 2 or 3 chars often.

Farming gold in general isnt easy, its a grind so thats granted but farming gold to buy cosmetics is extremely easy. I thought it would take a week per outfit...it actually takes less than 24hrs. Would take about 3 days if you're seriously time pressed. Oh and the gold doesn't take long to sell either, sold my gold on the ce same day I made it, again its not hard.

If you have to step out of a "lazy" zone to play a game then I don't see how it possible to optimally function daily. If you like something you get it or at least try, if you dont then cool beans. To each their own.

48 minutes ago, PKaBoo said:

it's not the money that is the problem

is what I feel the outfit they put there is worth...

and no that "cobalt" one is not worth its money imho...

the fur coat sure.. but on gon it looks like sh*t so won't bother get it for my main.

and I refuse use the currency exchange system coz that's just bs to me.... just some sort of idealism I suppose... 

farming gold isn't easy if you step out of your "lazy" zone lol

I'd like to see some swimsuits... some fleshy outfits... somethin that will have WOW O_O factor on it like the smexy purple dress with the side bag we had a while ago... it looks awesome on my gon o.o

well then i dont think you are forced to buy it, wait for 2 weeks to see the next rotation. 

49 minutes ago, Boscodash said:

well then i dont think you are forced to buy it, wait for 2 weeks to see the next rotation. 

Same thing some people did with the white hot outfit. The cape thing on the female char's was a turn off(for me at least) so I passed on it.  Maybe I interpret it wrong way but I think some posts in this legit thread are people who like the current rotation outfits somewhat but are unwilling or unable to shell out the time or money to get it.

Love WN on my yun, but her long hair clips out the back and looks ridiculous and ever since the 4 mans were taken away chances of getting wigs are pretty much zero so gotta wear my swordmaster hat which isn't exactly a match.  Would like to see this fixed but all in all not a waste of 30G.

Archived