Rank 1 player hacking (again), and many others too

Anveena

The summoner exploit which makes it possible to get permanent invulnerability while spamming sunflower is still running rampant. Just check the top player in EU at the moment (that level 26 summoner). I am just laughing my ass off about such poor game design.

Get that job at NCSoft nope your developer team really sucks.

You get some in platinum (and sometimes in gold too according to other players). If you are happy with having a MMORPG with a crappy game design like this and tolerate it, then alright I'll start coding some tools to do the same thing.

I never faced them tho I'm at 2K rating and I'm playing a lot of ranked. 

Sorry but I don't get the people that are complaining that much. You guys are looking for problems where in every other MMO or even in ANY GAME it's the same .

Tell me ONE game where there are no cheaters.

Every game has cheaters yes, but cheaters up in the top echelon on the PvP rankings en masse is a different issue entirely. This perma resist/perma Invis Summoner nonsense has been going on for months in upper Plat/Diamond.

21 hours ago, Zaltek said:

Who cares about those guys since you won't face them anyway in Silver? 

That burn was super hot lol.
Anyway, I have climbed the complete Plat range up and down 3 times already and didnt face a single hacker. Idk what the problem is :/

Archived