Best lvl 50 dungeon to grind

Nibelungalie

So I've  finally reached the common 500ap minimum with my char at 502. I'm currently  joining groups running 4man Necro and Lair of the frozen fang but never yeti.I'm pretty horrible at yeti and died alot of times but still getting carried  by teammates in 6man . So in terms of gold,which dungeon is best and worth the time to grind? 

46 minutes ago, Nibelungalie said:

So I've  finally reached the common 500ap minimum with my char at 502. I'm currently  joining groups running 4man Necro and Lair of the frozen fang but never yeti.I'm pretty horrible at yeti and died alot of times but still getting carried  by teammates in 6man . So in terms of gold,which dungeon is best and worth the time to grind? 

Yeti4 is best to farm and its not even close.  It is the fastest 4 man (with a good group) and you need 100 runs to get the 7 ap achievement bonus stat.  It also drops a skill book along with Necro4 but that takes significantly longer.  My advice would be to learn how to i-frame the Yeti fight since once you do the Yeti4 is trivial.

Archived