A Destroyer Needs Help!

Bairn

Hello guys, i'm a lv 50 Destroyer Hongmoon level 5.

I have bad times in arena versus almost all the classes... and i need some tips or tricks for going up the 1750 rank in Arena.

If any of you guys had succesfully going further that Rank level with a Destroyer, please help me cause is the first time for me,

and i see the differences of difficulties compare to other classes like FM, Summoners and Assassin to going up with the rank... For they is like ''simple'' or something like they play 3 years to do it, i dunno.

I just need some help, and i'm sorry for the time taked.

Good Game guys and stay awesome!

3 hours ago, amorent said:

Watch sesh or endahlol vods/live streams on twitch, they are top destroyers and they regularly give tips. Good luck.

^This. You should also stop looking for your rank and start looking on your skill. Your rank is not equal your skill. I have seen Summoners in Plat that are 10 times worse as a PvP player compared to low Gold KFMs or BMs. Even tho you are not a KFM, you should also check out Shiro's Videos about PvP tips and Radeyz's "Teaching PvP basics:

Also check out Jaesung who is the former BnS world champion. He makes videos of gameplay with almost all classes:

Good luck!

-Ra9eQuit

On 2016-04-09 at 10:01 PM, Valiant said:

This video show you how much this game is *cricket*ing broken, Shitty Destroyer can't use counter after getting daze or stun while the Balanced BM can use it -.-

that was fixed a long time ago lol

On 2016-04-14 at 6:44 PM, Valiant said:

Really ? Then why when I stun a *cricket*ing BM after they get knockedown they still able to counter ? 

It still broken

What stun are you talking about, if you do it after they groundcounter youll still get hit by it unless it's pierce defense.

16 minutes ago, menacell said:

What stun are you talking about, if you do it after they groundcounter youll still get hit by it unless it's pierce defense.

i guess you doesnt notice such thing with all ur perfect macros. 

20 hours ago, menacell said:

When you knockdown an enemy then you stun/daze him quickly before he use his Ground counter, It suppose to get deactivated and don't work, right ?

Well here a fun fact if you do that method to destroyer ground counter, It get deactivated but if you made same method to BM he still able to use his counter -.-

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

When you knockdown an enemy then you stun/daze him quickly before he use his Ground counter, It suppose to get deactivated and don't work, right ?

Well here a fun fact if you do that method to destroyer ground counter, It get deactivated but if you made same method to BM he still able to use his counter -.-

No, BM can not use ground counter if they are stunned. Sometimes it can bug if you use ground counter at same time than stun, you have counter active next 0.8 sec while in stunned, but that will work same way for every class that have counter. Happened for me against multiple different classes.

22 hours ago, Suna said:

No, BM can not use ground counter if they are stunned. Sometimes it can bug if you use ground counter at same time than stun, you have counter active next 0.8 sec while in stunned, but that will work same way for every class that have counter. Happened for me against multiple different classes.

Well it does work for them, Like if I stun or daze them after knocking them down they still able to use their counter, But if you made same method to destroyer knock him down then stun/daze him before he use his counter it won't work at all.

Watch this video at moment 12:00 till 14:00 you would understand what I talking about.

I am part of that video lol, that was made on a old patch. The patch we are playing on doesnt have that bug.

On 2016-04-18 at 0:25 PM, Valiant said:

Well it does work for them, Like if I stun or daze them after knocking them down they still able to use their counter, But if you made same method to destroyer knock him down then stun/daze him before he use his counter it won't work at all.

Watch this video at moment 12:00 till 14:00 you would understand what I talking about.

Archived