Obligatory topic because, is a Must, Which ones are the new Costumes of Tmrw?

Mistica

There is another post about this.

I believe pirate accessories (mainly belt and bracelet) use to be obtainable from box reward (from killing last boss) until the level 50 patch.

My friends and I started playing after the level 50 patch came out and a few of them have already left the game after hitting 45 because of how hard / long it takes to get the

pirate bracelet. ( I believe the bracelet can only be exchanged with pirate emblems now ? correct me if I am wrong ).

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Mini Kuro said:

There is another post about this.

I believe pirate accessories (mainly belt and bracelet) use to be obtainable from box reward (from killing last boss) until the level 50 patch.

My friends and I started playing after the level 50 patch came out and a few of them have already left the game after hitting 45 because of how hard / long it takes to get the

pirate bracelet. ( I believe the bracelet can only be exchanged with pirate emblems now ? correct me if I am wrong ).

Yeah it costs x10 for each pirate accessories (ring,bracelet,necklace,earrings) from the merchant vendor.

My server is very low population (juwol) as far as i know and i dont have any problems in 24 man post patch.  There is generally enough players to meet requirements and kill poh and all the sub bosses.  Yes its WAY WAY less.  But still enough... you cant farm bosses like you used to though.   Farming twins now for costume is terrible.

having the same problems with emblems for the dark pirate and pirate weapon for my alt :3

since NSH is a ghost town and bsh only gives you 1 per day, the only option is to buy it through cash shop. 

nice move ncsoft

we are now in Pay to Progress era

I keep checking NSH on my server (Gunma) and it is 100% always a ghost town. I don't think NSH is a reasonable option.

I don't think farming 60 Pirate emblems 1 at a time is a reasonable options.

I don't think spending real $$$ is a reasonable option.

I keep trying my luck with BSH every day but never seen an accessory drop from it. 

6 hours ago, Mistica said:

24man is a ghost town. sitting around there afk all day trying to get people to kill bosses.

always people doing it in my server... also is an alternative

step 1: grind god

step 2: sell gold for hongmoon coins

step 3: buy pirate tokens

step 4: buy accessories with tokens

4 minutes ago, LordLokai said:

That is a great idea! Oh wait...pirate emblems, siren emblems, etc, are Ncoin ONLY aka $$$ ONLY - Honestly the change to the drop rates and the "oops we forgot to put them in the dynamic quest boxes" looks very suspicious to me.

1 hour ago, Fuz said:

ARE YOU FROM THE FUTURE

yes LOL

6 minutes ago, LordLokai said:

I would do this but it doesnt work. Pirate emblems CAN NOT be purchased with Hongmoon coins. I keep throwing my gold at the screen but nothing is happening D:

1 minute ago, Azurrei said:

That is a great idea! Oh wait...pirate emblems, siren emblems, etc, are Ncoin ONLY aka $$$ ONLY - Honestly the change to the drop rates and the "oops we forgot to put them in the dynamic quest boxes" looks very suspicious to me.

ah wow i didnt realize they were ncoin only, oh well its still not a big deal... been doing 24 mans every day and i already have all accessories...  and its a nice chunk of change its not that big a deal. They didn't nerf the drop rates what they did was added MORE items to the drop table, which causes the problem. Grinding marks isn't hard it only takes an hour or so a day to do the 2x 24 mans PLUS the bosses in 24 mans can drop the accessories... still not a big deal. 

2 minutes ago, LordLokai said:

ah wow i didnt realize they were ncoin only, oh well its still not a big deal... been doing 24 mans every day and i already have all accessories...  and its a nice chunk of change its not that big a deal. They didn't nerf the drop rates what they did was added MORE items to the drop table, which causes the problem. Grinding marks isn't hard it only takes an hour or so a day to do the 2x 24 mans PLUS the bosses in 24 mans can drop the accessories... still not a big deal. 

Items were added to the drop tables? You mean the super rare costumes? That should have zero effect on accessory drop rates.  Honestly, this does not effect me at all unless I decide to actually make yet another alt a "main"... which with the ridiculous increase in grind involved in future upgrades is probably never happening.  I do, however, feel bad for newer players that got caught off guard with the "Surprise, expansion in two days!" and are now stuck trying to catch up.

9 hours ago, Bruce Chi said:

This was reported by ncwest to the devs a week ago, I guess a potential income causing "bug" is low priority ;)

They're gonna lose a lot more potential income from people who are deterred from buying or renewing premium because of this.

Anyways, the dead 24 mans/super unbalanced factions are the foreshadowing of server merges.

I got a couple friends to help kill Nightshade bosses. It took several hours for the 3 players to kill each of the regular bosses 9 times and MM 3 times. Then afterwards we ran bloodshade a few times.

1 of us got the earrings.

This is ridiculous.

Are the accessory drops on NSH really that rare? I was missing my earring a couple of days ago and after a BSH run with 0 accessory drops I decided to try NSH. Since I didn't know which boss dropped the earring I killed all of them (thrasher, mane and twins) and opening the brilliant boxes from mane and widows got all 3 of the accessories. And tbh here, I'm never lucky with accessory drops. Had to open 15 SS plains boxes to get 1 breeze bracelet, and that was when SS plains keys were at 2+g each.

That ^, i ask that every 2 weeks, and the ones of the last change were very disapointing to me x.x, and yes a maid outfit, but is not even well designed, like the only good looking ones were Lyn and a little bit the Gon, and the Traveler is nice but there are many costumes that look kinda like that one so to me is a waste get it...

So pls let me know if they announce the new outfits! <3

Archived