Obligatory topic because, is a Must, Which ones are the new Costumes of Tmrw?

Mistica

I've done the Bloodshade Harbor daily quest dungeon run everyday since Silverfrost Expansion.

NO Pirate Ring
NO Pirate Earring
NO Pirate Necklace
NO Pirate Bracelet

I've never seen any of these drop from neither that dungeon loot nor the quest rewards. It costs 80 total pirate emblems to buy these accessories from the vendor. You only get 1 pirate emblem per run.

I'm over-leveled for doing this old content. IT IS BORING. I don't want to do this dungeon 80 times. Even more times because this dungeon has a high chance of "stuck in combat bug" therefore you might get stuck in the boss room unable to proceed to the next area because you cannot wall-climb.

You cannot get a party for Nightshade because everyone has moved on to the new content. Nightshade is a ghost town!

I would gladly buy 80 pirate emblems with hongmoon coins if i was aloud too..... BUT NO! Pirate emblems are REAL MONEY ONLY!

/endrant

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

feelsbadman

We were swimming in them pre-patch

3 minutes ago, BlueBlue said:

you know those are drop in 24 mans right?

Which were constantly farmed before and got faster and faster as gears got upgraded.... not so much now.

7 minutes ago, BlueBlue said:

you know those are drop in 24 mans right?

I've run NSH solo for hours the last week killing the twin sisters and blood mane repeatedly opening over twenty boxes each. I do not have the accessories. I'm 50 HM6 and I'm nearly on oathbreaker ring and true breeze weapon, but my necklace and earrings cannot be upgraded because these POS won't drop. I cannot buy pirate emblems with Hongmoon coins either? What a joke.

Prior to the patch, it WAS easy. now it is nearly impossible unless you have 6 months of farming OLD CONTENT or pay $$$

10 minutes ago, Passel said:

I think the MM daily give pirate accessories.

Nope. I has 0% chance for pirate accessories.

1 minute ago, Mistica said:

Prior to the patch, it WAS easy. now it is nearly impossible unless you have 6 months of farming and afking waiting for bosses to respawn. or pay $$$

Nope. I has 0% chance for pirate accessories.

hmm then I dont where I got the pirate accessories from. I do BS dailies everyday and I got a handful of pirate accessories dunno from which one.

That sounds bad. I knew Pirate is going to be a problem, but I have no idea just how bad it's going to be. Can anyone at all publish the data on where one can possibly get the accessories as drops, or do we need 80 pirate emblems dropping at a rate of 3 a day, meaning 2.5 month of diligent grind? I was under the impression that 6/4M dropped them.

Earring, Necklace, and Ring do drop in Bloodshade.

In the 9 runs I have seen each one once, along with Pirate King, Noble of the Sea, and a Seductress ticket, in case people were looking for outfits too. Still no Bracelet or Belt, however.

- Earring from Bloodmane

I forgot which boss dropped Ring and Necklace but they came from the other 2 bosses (Thrasher, Twins)

For sure Pirate ring, earring, dark pirate weapon drop from 24 mans and still easy from from bosses (brilliant chest), I run these 24 mans dailies and got them everyday! Lucky? I don't know! Same deal for Siren stuff in 24 mans Poharan.

1 minute ago, NinjaMH said:

Earring, Necklace, and Ring do drop in Bloodshade.

In the 9 runs I have seen each one once, along with Pirate King, Noble of the Sea, and a Seductress ticket, in case people were looking for outfits too. Still no Bracelet or Belt, however.

- Earring from Bloodmane

I forgot which boss dropped Ring and Necklace but they came from the other 2 bosses (Thrasher, Twins)

Bracelet comes in the chest you get from the final boss in 6 man but it is pretty rare. I'm not sure if it is also available in 24 man.

Just now, 877567_1452550445 said:

Bracelet comes in the chest you get from the final boss in 6 man but it is pretty rare. I'm not sure if it is also available in 24 man.

That's the thing, people haven't seen it yet, at least not in the other topics about this. I was going to update a previous topic if I ever saw either bracelet or belt.

I've gotten multiples of all the pirate accessories in the last two weeks since I've started doing Nightshade Harbor. I run it once a day, and even in the early AM, there's usually at least 6-8 people around to finish it. I might start trying during the day though, just to speed things up a bit.

1 hour ago, BlueBlue said:

For sure Pirate ring, earring, dark pirate weapon drop from 24 mans and still easy from from bosses (brilliant chest), 

Getting the Dark pirate weapon seems much easier than getting the jewelry. None of the jewelry are listed in the loot tables for the brilliant chests.

I'm so sick of weeks of nightshade & bloodshade harbor. I'd rather do... you know... new content?

3 minutes ago, Mistica said:

Getting the Dark pirate weapon seems much easier than getting the jewelry. None of the jewelry are listed in the loot tables for the brilliant chests.

hmmm, I just did those 24 mans dailies not long ago. I still got them from Poh, sabo, the tae cheft (siren stuff), cobalt twin and mysterious man...etc (pirate stuff) Unless something went wrong in the last 7 hours LOL

Go to NSH. Ring is dropped by Blood Mane, Necklace and Earring by the widows. It didn't take me more than 3 kills of each to find the item. And I think ppl are a bit exagerating how empty that instance is. It's not so bad. I don't know about bracelet though. I had it before the update.

In total you will need to farm 60 emblems max - for bracelet, belt and dark pirate weapon. 40 if you get the weapon from from mysterious man box. Pirate weapon you will get almost certainly from BSH runs. And the rest from NSH bosses as explained.

Yeah, all this might take some time, but that's BnS.

Archived