Spintaslash

Rawrzory

Ok so whats up with dancers ? I have tried all sorts of approach on these guys with a KFM and assassin, but they drive me nuts. If you attack they are immune and can counter, if you go on the defensive you get pentaslashed. With the KFM i could dodge it with Q and E with immense fast reaction time, but with my assa i have no means of defence against it outside of C which has high CD and seems to have a slower activation then the Q and E on the KFM. Not to forget you only have another 0,000001 sec window to use F and else you get knocked up with to way to get out. I do seriously hope we will get air escapes at one point in the game.

In short how to deal with dancers ? Since they are starting to drive me nuts. Even if i KNOW what they are gonna do i simply can't react in time 90% of the time. Hell don't even get me started on the ones that know what they are doing ....

Interesting choice of thread title.

There's a few of these threads along the same vein in the Arena and class forums, should probably check those because you're entering Great Wall of Text territory for how to counterplay BD's since you're not asking a specific question but more of a broad... Everything. Assassins don't fare well against BD's though, it's just a case of a toolbox mismatch.

1 hour ago, Zel said:

Interesting choice of thread title.

There's a few of these threads along the same vein in the Arena and class forums, should probably check those because you're entering Great Wall of Text territory for how to counterplay BD's since you're not asking a specific question but more of a broad... Everything. Assassins don't fare well against BD's though, it's just a case of a toolbox mismatch.

Alright thanks for the tip will check them.

Archived